The god of war is known more for his godly charisma more than his physical strength

>The god of war is known more for his godly charisma more than his physical strength.

I want to be gang-banged by space Prussians while they insult my racial heritage and talk about how the only thing I will ever be good for is breeding more soldiers.

>The goddess of war is known more for her godly wisdom and cunning than her physical strength

Came here to post this. Athena is far from what we traditionally consider a war god, yet she was a far more popular figure than that sperg Ares.

>the goddess of war is actually just a really cute girl, because nothing motivates men to kill each other like the promise of sex

>the god of humilty commits suicide

>tfw in my setting there's two gods of love
>the goddess of love is a traditional romance deity
>the god of love is an extremely arrogant god-king whose more accurately the god of pride and loyalty

Sex barely motivates me to buy a new pack of condoms and drive to it. Even when it's a 100% sure deal. She can have all the back she wants, I'm not risking my life over pussy.

also
>deep scars
>flesh wounds
I'm not trying to put my dick into some burn-victim looking woman either

>The goddess of freedom is known more for her godly ideals than her physical strength

Why not his
>GODLY THIGHS
?

>opinion

I like this idea. War is multi-faceted, and even if most of it can be considered about smashing someone into bloody bits, there is so much more to it. I mean, imagine.

> A god of war, based around the noble ideals and the inspirations of fighting for one's country, a figure akin to William Wallace, rallying and inspiring their people to fight for their families and freedoms. Refuses to create paladins, because he already grants all his graces to all those who fight for what they believe.

I think you mean,
>The goddess of war is known more for her godly pettiness and jealousy than her physical strength

>The god of war is known for eating sugar water, hovering, and bogarting flowers

>god of war
>predicts weather with 100% accuracy
>convoys with his protection are able to travel much farther and dont risk spoilage of goods or befalling danger on their travels
>is prepared for any circumstance, always has appropriate attire
>level headed, well spoken, and is a deep thinker
>isnt a blood thirsty berserker that attacks every problem with violence
>detests wanton bloodshed
Supply trains for the supply god!

Was Ares a good god of war in the Wonder Woman movie?

His main tactic was to masquerade as an ineffectual politician constantly pushing for armistices and peace. The more he failed to convince people to broker peace, the more war broke out... and when the armistice happened anyway, it would lead to World War II.

Classic manipulation tactic, right?

Except Athena was one of the most respected deities in the Greek world.

So? That still leaves her as only barely more tolerable than Artemis or Aphrothotie

Artemis was also very respected. And no, both Athena and Artemis were on the level of Apollo, especially Athena in Athens.

Sounds more like what Eris would do.

All of the Greek gods were notoriously petty and capricious. This fact is so evident it's basically meme-tier by this point so I'm wondering why you guys are actually fucking arguing about this.

Athena was a jealous goddess who was not above the reality TV show bullshit her kin got involved in, but she was also beloved and respected by worshippers because she was the personification of wisdom and justice. Pagan religions aren't just "worship good gods, reject bad ones". The gods weren't perfect, but you still had to respect them because they're the fucking gods.

Wow, there sure are a lot of gods of war. Perhaps you need some kind of Divine Department of Warfare, with a bunch of sub-gods dedicated to specific fields of warfare?

>God of leadership

>Goddess of strategy

>Goddess of frenzy

Goddess of righteous indignation

God of honor

God of uhm...ah...

God of grand strategy

God of warmongering

Now set up your departments, get yourself some interns and elevate Napoleon/Caesar/Alexander as the Triumverate of the Divine Department of Warfare. Any questions?

God of war has near-total disregard for societal orms and, while physically somewhat frail, is focused on enchantment of the strength and morale of his soldiers instead