I will buy 0.1 BTC of any coin on binance named in the first post to roll doubles in this thread...

I will buy 0.1 BTC of any coin on binance named in the first post to roll doubles in this thread, and will hold it all of January.

you got it boss

BNB

xvg

reroll

YOYO

TRX

link, soldier now hurry up

FUN silly goose, and you're gonna be a millionaire EOY 2018
thank me later

OMG

Link

link

xlm

XLM

CND

xvg
have fun lmao

Link

If you're looking to hold through January and don't choose ICX there's no hope for you

TRX

dont listen to this guy even though he got dubs 2 seconds before me, he has Fag in his ID

CDT

LINK

BTC

KEK, nice roll, and even better ID spot :(
DYOR OP, either of these are fine, you'll probably get better returns on FUN though...

fun or bust

LINK

ARK

FUN

DGD

XVG Verge

FART 4 ARK

Kek has spoken OMG DOA

xvg

TRX BABYYY

I now own 17,398 FUN at 0.11

Here we go user

Honestly, it's a good buy.

What about bitb

LEND

USDT

>I post nothing but dubs

If dubs, BTC crashes tonight

Smart man. I'm actually glad I got dubs and not some goofball trying to shill their bags real quick. It's a good buy for 2018, at least to ride out in Q1 2018 to see how things go, but I'm in it to win it. Anyone who's claiming it's a shitcoin ought to do the research, it's got potential, and at the very least, you're going to make gains. Best of luck brother.

FUN needs to make 74083% gain by next January to be a millionaire. Good luck OP. You'll most likely get 50-100k

I was being hyperbolic, mostly because I didn't actually expect to get dubs, but with beta and public release coming out sometime in Q1, and the fact that tokens that are played get burnt, ideally once it picks up steam, this thing could go $3 - $5