I play magic on my own on laptop in a unique way. Do you like I explain it?

I play magic on my own on laptop in a unique way. Do you like I explain it?

Yeah

No

Yes

>OP advertising for their shitty webcam show
No thanks slut.

yes

I'm with these guys

>Do you like I explain it?
I like you learn fucking English.

OP here. Go to mtg cards and download card pics. (I prefer to use random and build a deck with random good card) This pics should be visualised as biggest icon, I'll show it in a photo when I'll come back home, is easier. Then download random app from play store and '' draw'' cards with it. Write down everything you draw, the battle and the cemetery. I'll show later on, is easier

OP, if you wanna play online with all the cards available just use Octgn with a friend.

no now leave

Or. OR. You just download cockatrice and play local games against yourself in that.

>reinventing the wheel
NTY faggot

OP here. I can download cockatrice, and maybe I will. But my way it's easier, fuck normies

4-8...16-20-24 until 40, so, 35 cards and 5 lands. Plus 25 lands without even pics.

Hand

I'm sincerelly surprised nobody has repurposed the old microprose game now that it's been abandoned by the people who were working on it a couple years back.

1 side battle. By the way, thanks, I'll try to play with other people, not always on my own. Grateful for your advice. I don't know what the fuck is NTY, but I think you can put it in the ass. And trust me, is not that easy to learn English

It's like a vomit in that helmet

Cringe

get a better resolution of your hand OP, then I can help you choose whether to keep or mull

I just used those cards, that's why I '' cancel '' them, it means I put them in the battle, or cemetery

This is some intense autism dude.

The guy is just having fun.