He killed millions

He killed millions...

>to save billions

To make millions.

This is 40k, killing milions is just making you about as bad as a good natured inquisitor

More like billions, if not trillions.

He killed trillions to save quadrillions.

But who actually cares about xenos and chaos?

and admech, deathwatch and SOB

Trillions actually

>He killed millions...

Yes, we know. Go read Dune already, all six books.

...of heretics, xenos and mutants in one day alone.
Or are you implying otherwise?

With the amount of species encountered and destroyed in the Great Crusade, more likely trillions... Ave Imperator!

Some times you got to commit a genocide or two if you want to stay on the golden path

What's the reading order?

Why do warhammer designs all look like shit?

?

Bitch i'm fairly sure his death count easily goes into the billions (probably even trillions) only counting human casualties. He was autoritarian psychic gestalt thingie warlord backed by eighteen legions of transhuman soldiers led by their genefather demigods trying to conquer the galaxy. He wasn't nice and he could certainly not afford to. He could have been less of an autistic cunt, but certainly not nice.

His armor and sword look fucking retarded.

>To fit with Black Library’s range, your story should not include graphic descriptions of gratuitous violence, sex or explicit bad language.

How dare you insult the EMPRAH!!!

>Fantasy designs are unpractical and ridiculous looking
who knew

I only hate it if it looks ugly. And WH40K looks ugly.

Go back to r*ddit.

Well that's, like, your opinion man

Triggered

Choke on it redditor.

Was it autism?

He killed younglings...

How does it feel to have a WRONG opinion?

I like how white supremacists glom onto the idea of the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, forgetting that he hated tribalism in *all* forms.

I'm having some difficulty finding a full-sized picture of that. Anyone got the sauce?

Its right in the filename.

>forgetting that he hated tribalism in *all* forms.
Yes the emperor never promoted an "us vs them" mentality or imposed his will on others with opposing views, nor did he attack people for the crime of being born the wrong race.

I thought white supremacists wouldn't be a fan of him simply because he looks like some dark-haired gigaindian

Well he is an ancient anatolian..

Maybe they're not white supremacists and your political leanings are getting the better of your judgement?

W*y th* fuck *re y*u censor*ng thing*?

Have you considered that maybe they aren't White supremacists?

What ? In a row ?

It's Okay to be Green

Used to get caught by the word filter and autoflagged your post as spam
You fucking newfag

You'll look and you'll like.

>cucked so hard that you're shitposting about us on Veeky Forums
It's no wonder everyone's trying their damned hardest to distance themselves from you.

>he hated tribalism in *all* forms
>he promoted full genocide of aliens simply because they're aliens

k

I think it was sarcasm, user.