Young wizards have taken to sneaking up on each other and pointing their wands in attempt to gauge their peers...

>Young wizards have taken to sneaking up on each other and pointing their wands in attempt to gauge their peers preparedness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNOcViXDUl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That sounds retarded, replace wands with guns to realize how retarded it is. Wands are just as dangerous as guns are even if they're more versatile.

In completely unrelated news the local authorities have a sudden spike in sorting out self defense cases.

Haha u lackin bro?

PRISMATIC RAY

youtube.com/watch?v=gNOcViXDUl4

>They're all niggers
big surprise there

>Wands are just as dangerous as guns are even if they're more versatile
obligatory 'depends on the setting'

I can not think of a setting where wands can't be used for cast deadly spells.

then your imagination sucks

>GM asks you to roll initiative

Is that all they're doing? Amateurs.

Princess Pring in the Birthday Kingdom

The fuck is this?

A man who safeguarded the future of humanity being forced to submit to the enemies of humanity.

What the fuck's with those rims on the red car

you're smoked

Does it make me racist that I knew from reading the op that this is some new thing people do in the hood?

this nigga lackin' af

This seems very dumb and can't end well.

>it's another edgelord "wizards always cast super powerful DANGEROUS spells at all times muh magic so strong better not sneak up on the WIZARD no whimsy allowed"
>implying it isn't way better to have minor jinxs and funny hexes they put on each other like vomiting up a slug or getting your legs tied into a pretzel for a minute until they untangle and you can walk again

He made him drop the milk!

>can't end well.
If your everyday life is so dangerous that you not only need to be armed and ready to defend yourself at a moment's notice, to the extent that friends feel the need to test you for preparedness, then that ship probably sailed some time ago.