A dark sorcerer enchants the sewers and gives life to the collective fecal matter down below...

>A dark sorcerer enchants the sewers and gives life to the collective fecal matter down below, growing more powerful with each nourishing flush

luckily for me, i have a +1 sword of excremental slaying

I sense the wicked influence of Nurgle in this thread

>shitposting

Cool Get.

STAHP RIGHT THERE PUNNING SCUM!

smooth

A villain already did this in the Tick cartoon in the 90's.

You do know that sewers are not cesspits, right?
They move the sewerage AWAY from the location, either to a waterway or far off-shore where it becomes someone else's problem or to a treatment facility.

The shitdemon is either attacking Atlantis, the next city down stream or is being neutralised and treated before what little remains is buried to decompose naturally.

Good, you'll make a good down payment for the family of Otyughs I just hired to keep the sewers clean

What can but men do against that many copies of 3.X/Pathfinder?

>>A dark sorcerer enchants the sewers and gives life to the collective fecal matter down below, growing more powerful with each nourishing flush
WE'RE FILTH! WE'RE FILTH! WE COME FROM FILTH, WE'RE GOING TO FILTH! WE'RE FILTH!

sewer cultists descend to begin their effluent mass, hailing the coming of Bog-Shittoth. He-Who-Bobs-Back-Up. Stinking Drain-King, Non-Pooclidian Leviathan. toilet seats are hung reverently around the necks of the anointed chosen (their lives forfeit), the cheap plastic finish of each carved with runes and sigils that turn your bowels to churning liquid if you aren't among the initiated. the fecultists see unholy significance in the regularity of their dumps - scrying snatches of He-Who-Bobs-Back-Up's will among a complex numerological cypher in accordance with their timing and mass

your GM is a weirdo trying to get you into his magical realm.

kick him in the junk, take away his GMing privileges, let one of the other players run something that isn't fetish-bait

I move to a new town.

I find a new GM while doing so.

>no man of woman born!

man, that reminds me of my "That DM" story. he really liked sound effects and atmosphere, which was pretty cool - he would get us to close our eyes when he described something particularly important and he'd have water dripping and shuffling footsteps in a dungeon, or the smell of food when we were at an inn and pizza arrived, etc. anyway, we were chasing a pair of drow gunslingers (pathfinder) through eagle's crest, when they darted into a sewer. so we close our eyes and he sets the scene verbally, then tells us to imagine walking through the darkness, touching the slimy walls, for a minute. I hear his chair scrape against the floor and the laundry door open, then he returns. I'm pretty immersed at this point, but I hear Chris yell something like "what the fuck, cunt?" and open my eyes to see a large turd from his cat sitting in the centre of the table, on a platter like a special dish. the DM starts laughing hysterically, and everyone is pretty annoyed. I tell him that's a little much, he apologises, and we continue the session. It was pretty weird, though. anyone else ever have a DM involve real life shit/piss/blood/pus?

>Indian sorcerers

Shit idea!

Take a trip to the Sewers of Oblivion or Khare, Cityport of Traps.

>Khare, Cityport of Traps
Excellent taste, Analander!