You do realize request is going to take over OMG right?

you do realize request is going to take over OMG right?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

who is YC

what OMG's use case again? I have both, but more REQ

Yeah. We know.

Others are learning just now.

We're already halfway to OMG's market cap, and with a diligent, development-focused team and a working prototype.

The Gook scammers have yet to demonstrate a single strand of code, and have thus far delivered marketing hoaxes (taking selfies in a Google lobby) and gimmicks.

Not only that, but REQ promises to do so much more, in terms of accounting and smart contracts nested in the Requests.

Oh and BTW, it will also make you filthy rich if you buy in under $1.

>Oh and BTW, it will also make you filthy rich if you buy in under $1.

H-how much filthy rich we speak of?

Potential value of $300

t. I am not a shill

Really hoping that the team show they can hold to their plan in this first quarter. I have high hopes.

At least 5x better off than you were previously.

That depends entirely on how much you're willing to commit.

It's a certain 5x now, if you show strong hands. There will be 30-50% sell-offs along the way.

As soon as it hits $1 I’m predicting a huge sell off from the pump-and-dumpers, and it’ll be hitting $1 fucking soon. But the new few months will be exciting.

Holy shit why does it keep climbing and climbing and climbing, surely there must be a correction soon r-right?

i did math in the hopes of arguing with you.......i can see this happening

Q2 is where the fun is at.

It will correct. But I guess it's going to keep climbing at least until wednesday-thursday before the friday blog post. Then, be ready to expect a massive sell off if the update is nothing serious. Like from $1 or more to $.60-$.50

If you know what you're doing, you should set some stop-limits on thursday night in order to catch the enormous dip and increase the stack.

And that's all before the token burn starts!

I only had enough to get 11 coins. Should I even bother at that point?

Do your math, pajeet.

Not a pajeet, just not loaded. Already put other funds into different coins, put the last of it in xlm and req but only had enough for 11 coins. I just don't see this coin getting past $2-3 anytime soon

Biggest wallets are holding.

Don't count on it. This has soared in value much quicker than anticipated by most of us.

I own 30k of REQ. I hope it will cost at least 10$ at the eoy 2019.

You'll be able to take a girl out to denny's if it does!

Just hit 90 cents.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Is now a good time to buy or wait for a dip in your opinion?

OK. I'm sorry I called you pajeet. 11 coins is not much. Even if you would be able to sell for 15$ you would still have a long road to lamboland. I would say: hold if you curious just to see how it multiplies your investment like for e.g. 6 months. Just for fun. Or sell and try to invest this money in some low MC coin with high potential which will eventually multiple several times your investment. Orrr... Try to catch some PnD train. Good luck.

Fuck me.

Omisego is a payment provider which will funnel their centralised payment network through their blockchain.

Request is a decentralised payment network which wants to be offer automated invoicing, accounting and auditing services.

I can see what this guy said happening this week. After REQ moons hard it seems to drop 10-20 cents and stagnate for a while before going back up. This one feels a little different than our previous moon missions though. I'd personally wait for .70-.75 before buying.

Just to be clear, we're talking about it being a tease and not breaking 90, right? It hasn't "just hit 90 cents" anywhere AFAIK.

OMG is not a hold long term you think?

Thank you. Will do as you and the other guy said then!

No product.

LOL.
Kek'd hard

JURASSIC'D

I think that instead of dumping once this gets to $1, this will fucking explode.

YCombinator.

MY WEAK HANDS dropped bags that are mooning right now

Hmm so I have 31 omg coins. Should I sell and purchase req or throw it at tron (already have 3550) for larger returns?

>I think that instead of dumping once this gets to $1, this will fucking explode.
buy req, omg is trash

I am selling half my stack at 1 dollar and not touching the rest until I'm destitute.

I just recently got into crypto and got like 2k REQ when it was around 2000 sats, TRX was getting shilled hard as fuck on biz so I traded my REQ for TRX and then got shit on and lost half my money. I checked REQ yesterday REQ and bought back in, but could now only afford 400 REQ. What're the chances I an hero in the next month?

Been holding since 7 cents, seen my fair share of 40% dumps on this coin. Never selling never trading, will hold till next EOY.

Who else /4kREQ/?

High.

I bought at like $0.08 and my hands are getting so fucking weak. That cash out button is looking really god damned juicy.

Jeez. Stop FOMOing to everything. That is the fastest way to lose money in crypto.

I would an hero, i got 30times more REQ then you do and i'm still depressed i didn't buy more.

>When it does that thing that coins do before they moon

yea but I don't see another dip coming, so it's like get in now or get nothing

TELL ME THERE WILL BE ANOTHER DIP PLZ IM A POORFAG

>new to crypto
>chasing every moon

just fucking hodl u silly sod

Bout to buy a Yacht with REQ

i've been in 2 startups through yc. they don't do shit. they take a lot of equity for little investment and they help you raise new rounds. so maybe req is great, but it has nothing to do with yc.

You dont see it because youre a fucking brainlet
REQ just pumped and theres a good chance it will dip until wednsday
Afterwards it will pump again in anticipation of fridays news

is it too late to get in? its gonna correct soon isn't it?

it is correcting

i hold 10k REQ and 140 OMG. ive had a history of buying and selling off my OMG because its not really making me any ETH. but i live in thailand and wish to benefit if it does make it huge here. is this an emotional attachment at this point for me or is there no reason i cant own both these coins?