I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be...

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnOomC4pw4c
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2NBjkVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=E9uMTy6j_ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone should shop Roger's face in the pic

tl;dr

Does Veeky Forums have Jew shills?

KEK

The goyim know!
Shut it down!!
youtu.be/QnOomC4pw4c

I love how I thought /pol/ was a huge joke until I actually paid attention to what they said

Every Ripple thread

>write staid

whut does this mean?

Current /pol/ is nothing like it used to be.
Jews won.

There are more than a single /pol/. Shills can shit the board all they want, none of the ones around during the election has forgotten and many actively redpill others.

Jews don't control anything you're all fucking idiots

Seems so.
See

>Stiglitz

oh whats this

it's called you're a fucking idiot

wow what a strange series of coincidences my fellow white person

Oy vey, another (((ripple))) thread.

you are a fellow white person, correct?

I bet you're a fucking mouth breather

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Jews won a long time ago. /pol/sters that have immigrated to Veeky Forums at least have a shot to have a future now by working together and going where the smart money goes. extremists on any end of the political spectrum are genetic dead-ends, not able to see past anything but ideology and thus not fit to reproduce or have any sort of meaningful legacy

no need to be mean my fellow white person

Memes aside, should I buy bitcoen?
Is this a jew scheme to strip goyim like me of my money by kvetching enough to make me believe this is kosher or is this a legit jew investment (tm)?
Bitcoen.io

I'm so glad dumb fucks like you are into crypto, taking your money gives me more sweet release than seeing alt-right cucks get their asses kicked

you're as bad as those fucking creationist who tried to ban evolution in schools

Compensating much?

>not recognizing how history is repeating itself
if i were jewish i'd seriously gtfo of any western country within the next ten years. they are going to get what's coming.

Sure. They do not predominate in Hollywood, the Federal Reserve, the diamond trade, the organ smuggling trade, nothing.

Poor, innocent Jews!

>oy vey goy recognizing racial differences and divergent racial differences is like denying evolution
dude i swear i can't believe i feel for the jewish high iq meme. once you learn their verbal tricks its easy to demolish you guys. also I'm a millionaire nazi :P, you buy my bags hehe.

so glad Israel is a thing, can wipe the floor with fuck heads who organize genocidal movements to cover up their fucking failures at living in a functioning society.

if even half this shit were true about jews America would be on that bandwagon harder than a drone strike on an isis caravan.

You're all fucking scat eating autists who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag

In other words you have no facts, so just call names.

wrong board guys

sage & report

lmao you retard the only people who support Israel in the USA are boomers, and they'll be dead in 10-20 years. Then the younger generations will cut off your funding and you will get btfo by the arabs. And the usa won't give a fuck.
you guys are resurrecting the blonde beast by your constant meddling and destruction of the west. you'll deserve what you get.

you're going to be so salty in the years to come lmao

Silence Juden

oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2NBjkVXA

youtube.com/watch?v=E9uMTy6j_ro

and why is that, friend? because your people will eliminate white people? oh no!!

>when redditors come to normiechan and discover entry-level pills and as coded by their social engineering throws dismissive ad-hominems as response

Every time

I'm going to fuck my jewish girlfriend tonight and eat latkes all the while laughing in yiddish

Jew!

white people are just going to be mixed babies and mexican in 20 years. Feelsgoodman we get all this diversity making the human race stronger

I wish I was jewish, then at least my dick would be cut for a reason

jews are going to be mixed with ovens in 20 years

You both look like inbred Khazars probably.

>yfw crypto is successfully funding the alt-right in their battle against the international jew

you're going to have mixed ancestors eating tacos and observing hanukkah

>Jews have the highest rate of intermarriage of any religion in the world.
>Thinking they're going to genocide whites out of existence.
Kek

>he advocates for white genocide
wow so shocking jews tip their hands this easy

she's a solid 10 not all jews look like cousin fucking amish. You're just mad no jewish girl will let you eat her ass

you should get a college education, will change your life, or just like, read a book once a year

How dis make you feel yid

(((oversight)))

abella danger is going to be one of the first whores I spend my crypto gains on

kek
we dindu nuffin

> Jews aren't really intelligent
> They're just cunning and manipulative
> And they own and control everything
Sounds like intelligence to me.

4/pol/, sure.

I really wish the Holocaust was real

>beeing so stupid you continue prooving his point

He took the memes seriously.

(((Nobel Prize Winner)))

>let's house and feed these people we wanna genocide and use absolutely the most inefficient means of doing it during a total war scenario when manpower and resources are limited

Yea, just memes.

Wrong meme. I meant the one where you have been conditioned to hate jews and desire a real holocaust.
It's a filtration mechanism to separate the people who would actually desire that from the ones who don't.
Guess who's running the entire project.