What I made etc. thread? Anyone?

What I made etc. thread? Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

i40.tinypic.com/4jvl94.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone got the base pic?

TEMPLATE!
that's the word I was thinking of.

Turns out I'm bad at playing anti-heroes.

>Soul Nomad

Twas fun

i40.tinypic.com/4jvl94.jpg

First one's from the supers campaign I ran a few years ago.

And here's the one from the most recent 5e campaign I played in, which finished a few weeks ago. Ran from levels 3-13 over a few months - was a rotating group by the end, and a few of these are rerolls.

literally happens to me every time. partially because I'm a shit gamer, partially because all my other players are idiots and I will not contribute to thinking we will just be running around knee deep in blood

what game

5e. First-time DM ran Storm King's Thunder and it was pretty damn fun.

Marrow's backstory was that he was unknowingly the descendant of an ancient goblin king who had once unified the scattered tribes and conquered many cities.
When the chief found an old cave with a painting of Marrow's ancestor he noticed the resemblance and, in typical goblin fashion, tried to murder him in his sleep so he couldn't be overthrown should news get out.

The plan went awry though and Marrowsnap escaped wounded and very confused into the surrounding forests. For a number of years he hid in the canopy, sniping off both game and incompetent assassins until he was convinced to join the party after he saved their asses from a boar stampede.

I've got a few stories from the campaign if you guys are interested. None are pre-typed though.

Probably gonna get an update after this mission. We lost our Imperial Fist and picked up a Genesis Apothecary that was slated for butchering aboard Vanderlin's Traveling House of Horrors And Heresy (tm).

>bad at playing anti-heroes

How do?

Well for one, they aren't 100% altruistic all the time forever.

Story needed

Story please

I always figured Sheev would be more akin to a sorceror, not a warlock

Explain. Immediately.

thirding the need for a story. I'm guessing cute aid space ship AI that went full on starcraft commander meets hypercorp exec with an actual moral compass.

story please and thank you.

what's that chaos marine comic from?