Character Art Thread - Moar bread edition

Because the old one died mid-dumping.

Old thread:

Can someone give me a concept of a tall skinny girl who's wearing a plain Mage robe?
I know this is a really general question but still..

Continuing request from old thread.

Sort of like this?

Looking for middle-aged noblewomen. Preferably brunettes.

Most artists seems to assume noblewomen usually were up to some magic business.

Would I be able to re-request this?

Does anybody have any male teenagers/kids with red or auburn hair? Preferably with a martial flair rather than a magic one.

In the meantime, I have plenty of draconic humanoids.

Old school draconians still the best.

user, I need a knight in glimmering silver armor. Someone that looks like they would be royalty of some sorts. Preferably wearing a closed face helm.

This knight undoubtedly has a nice ass.

A rogue trader family member.

DAT ASS!

Her head is twisted around backward.

Give the slice in the air positioned roughly over their necks, I think that's part of the intention. I think they're dullahans.

Oh that could be.
I hadn't thought of that.

cool

it would be extremely shameful

Is that Maximus?

Dont think so. It IS however a recolor. that orc usually has yellowish orangeish pink skin.

Anyone got some modern/futuristic characters that would look fitting at a rave or dance party?

not art, but it fits the bill well

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Saved from some thread

Anyone got anything approaching whatever it is you'd call this style? Looking for some Made in Abyss type stuff. Sort of low-tech mixed with slight fantasy elements.

Another example.

Something like this, Chief?

I'll dump a few cyber scenes as I wait.

For some reason all I can think of is when I wound run around spamming taunts in chivalry as man at arms while shanking the fuck outa people with the broad dagger. good times, good times.

well when your rich, bored, and have a lot of time on your hands why not.

Sorry for the wait.

I really have to dig into the folders for these.

Anyone have pictures of victorian-era gangsters or laborers?

requesting badass gnolls

Thanks m8, that's good stuff.

I'll dump a few.

ty user

I've got a few more.

trying to dump a few different styles of art for gnolls.

My personal favorite.

And that's it for gnolls.

closest thing i got, maybe?

These are all super sick, thanks. Playing a Gnoll barbarian in an up and coming game, gun b gud

Does anyone have any art for a djinni-blooded/arabic pyromancer person who doesn't look like they are part of a harem? Finding the first part isn't proving too hard, it's mostly the latter.

Here.

not specifically a pyromancer, but the red can go a long way?

Nice!
Here's a bonus gnoll in hopes yours brings glory to Yeenoghu.

female?

male?

Female is good, yeah. Thanks.

Eh, the pyromancer part was more 'This sorta works if there isn't anything actually djinni in the image'. Since getting across that in a picture is often hard (And normally takes the form of dressing like a stereotypical one). So yeah 'Could plausibly be one'.

Sorry for the bother.

Don't sweat it. Hope this isn't too harem.

Anyone got any good cyberpunk/modern stuff? I'm running a shadowrun game and need some cyberpunky orcs, troll, dwarfs ect.

That's pretty good and I'm not even the guy who was looking.

Thanks a lot, these are all really good. I'll likely go with but I've got another game I GM with a serious arabic theme and they will all likely be really useful.

I don't have much, since the only futuristic games I play are Star Wars and Infinity.

anytime.
is Corum Jhaelen Irsei of Micheal Moorcock's Eternal Champion books. I've yet to read Corums books but there could be more art in a similar vein.