What's you favorite kind of Amazon, Veeky Forums? I've always enjoyed the South American flavored ones

What's you favorite kind of Amazon, Veeky Forums? I've always enjoyed the South American flavored ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/Amazons/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ones with great tits and ass

I swear to god I will find you and break your computer. You've made over 100 god dam amazon threads this month, I know you're just one person. You will be brought to justice.

Ones that actually have muscle rather than just look like some lingerie model.

What made you think that replying to OP with exactly what he wanted to hear would cause him to stop making bait threads?

It seems like all you've done is encourage him.

Greco-Roman. I think Amazons are a good excuse to throw in swords and sandals elements.
Hush now. Your butt-hurt will only make him stronger.

I'm the OP of other thread and I don't know why this guy felt the need to create another thread instead of posting in one of the existing threads. Maybe it's a false flag?

>Your butt-hurt will only make him stronger.
Wat? It was a honest answer.
Or is there amazoness baiting going on that I am oblivious about?

I think this user meant to reply to this post instead of this post

Yep, completely accurate, sorry about that.

Well there's this autistic bait thread where they're trying to "worldbuild" a setting where women juice up on magical steroids to become female Space Marines that hate and abuse men.

Who says the hate and abuse men?

If I didn’t know better, I’d think you are projecting.

They're always sure to include in the threads how the GLORIOUS AMAZON REPUBLIC actively disenfranchises and excludes men.

I was in a Pathfinder campaign a while back where there was a sect if Amazon-like warriors who I thought were very interesting. The women came in three flavours: Big, Medium, and Small. The Bigs were your standard front-line troops, they were incredibly strong and fast but were lacking in mental capacity. The Smalls were, interestingly enough, the Rogues, Archers, and Shamans of this little society. They were pretty smart and very magically inclined, but weren't exactly strong. Then there were the Mediums, which served as Tacticians and mounted soldiers. There were men in this setting, but they were pretty subservient to the women. At least, some of them were. There was a rule among this tribe: If two men could beat the Empress and her Shaman in paired combat, those two men could achieve all the statuses reserved for the usually stronger women. It wasn't a common thing, but you sometimes saw male Tacticians and Barbarians, which certainly added a bit to the overall aesthetic/lore/whatever of this tribe. I liked them a lot.

I’ve hopped on every amazon thread. I’ve never seen. The furthest it’s gone is that women take up most of the leadership goals, since they take up the military, and you know, feudalism. Also I don’t think anyone’s said they are Republics, and are usually described as some form of monarchy (some in my setting are Republics, but I haven’t shared that).

Are you sure you aren’t projecting user?

Halfling Amazons?

I like the ones that aren't spammed on Veeky Forums every goddamn day in the guise of world building so growth fetishists can jack off. So basically, all of them except the ones in that one thread. You know the one.

>Look mom I posted it again!

Ah, a fellow ladyknight enthusiast I see.

Yeah, they're only spammed every other day!

You're both fags.

There's a difference between bait and poor taste. There is a genuine audience for awful "worldbuilding" threads of nonstop fetish circle jerking. Considering how constantly they crop up and how their inhabitants continue to think it's okay, people absolutely should inform them they are pieces of shit.

Nope. I think they were some kind of Orc subspecies

I seriously want to discuss how halflings would fit into an egalitarian Amazon society.
Or you could just not care.

Nope! Gonna fling shit back.

>implying that's not the sole reason they keep it up

An egalitarian society wouldn't be Amazonian since Amazons are defined by women taking on traditionally masculine occupations

That looks Northamerican

Found of south american style myself, though I think I like classic greek butter
But BotW reawoke my love of brown amazons

These are good too

Nice, got the stats for the three?

I’m referring to racially egalitarian. When it comes to gender, I expect them to be between the spectrum of ‘get back into the kitchen’ to ‘it is our sacred duty to protect the fairer sex’ to ‘the modern man is strong and independent and we should be encouraging of this’. Considering the design potential, I’m surprised we don’t see more female oriented desert cultures.

>Spoiler
Hell yeah

The steppe nomad variety.

Uhhh here I think

Large
Str: 15
Dex: 12
Con: 15
Int: 5
Wis: 5
Cha: 6

Medium
Str: 12
Dex: 10
Con: 10
Int: 10
Wis: 12
Cha: 8

Small
Str: 8
Dex: 12-15
Con: 8
Int: 10-14
Wis: 12-14
Cha: 10

Boring. Mongols are the worst

Yes.

I agree! It's too historical. I also prefer my mastubation more fantastical

I agree! It's too historical. I also prefer my masturbation more fantastical

Fact: the best Amazons are the tropical ones that hunt you down, kidnap and forcibly marries you.

>marries
Why is Veeky Forums so lewd but then weirdly prude at the same time.

Your picture doesn't show a women, it shows a woman on stereoids/hormones.
Go to the gym and learn the difference.

Because they're so lazy they want a fit, cock-starved primitive to pursue them to the exclusion of any other men, while also removing any need of effort on their part. And of course the amazon marries their man, so they can have their perfect virginal waifu forever, and the cuck fags can get off further by having their amazon wives raped by orcs or whatever /pol/ stand in for blacks is in vogue today.

Fun fact: the Amazon River is called so because some of the first Europeans to sail on it encountered women shooting arrows at them. Therefore, Amazons.

What if they were just natives with mantits?

Imperial Amazons?

Civilized Warrior women crusading to bring the light of civilization to the world?

What's sad is when you look in the archive it's been longer than that

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/Amazons/type/op/

I prefer the ones who are flesh-eating monsters that escaped from the laboratory in which they were created and are just wandering around under their human disguises until their hunger for human flesh becomes unbearable and they lose any and all semblance of humanity.

It's sad that wanting a female to like you as much as you like them is regarded like a perverted fetish and thot whipped faggots like you have been so indoctrinated that you are brought to the brink of incoherent rage by autists discussing it on a uzbeki fingerpainting forum.

Slavazons.

I like that

Indo-Chinese Tiger-moms

I don’t think I can contain that much fetish.

So is this a legit thread or just thinly veiled fetish fuel? Is Veeky Forums returning to the days of lewd writing?

It’s a thinly veiled bait thread.

Thanks

>forcibly marries you.
>Not ridding you till she has her fill then tossing your limp, sore, and exhausted body to the next girl in line for her to do the same until each girl in the village has their turn or your body gives out

On that note- what is best Amazon mating ritual? Right of conquest? Arranged unions? Communal sacrifice? Waiting until marriage?

>wanting a female to like you as much as you like them

That's your problem. You are looking at "females" not "people"

Do I look like I want to have sex with a man?

>I need to specify female cuz I'm afraid people will think I'm gay

Not even. Men just aren’t attractive. I know this because I look in the mirror.

>Nuh-uh. I'm not even going to address why I don't specify female.

It's because you are afraid of being labeled gay. Either take some cock or gain confidence

Going with the Tiger-Amazon from >Finds suitable mate. Forces him if she must
>If he can get on top of her, she accepts him. If not, he's not worth baring a child with
>Stays to raise child if daughter. Leaves if son.
>When daughter turns 12, she takes daughter back home to hone her into a new amazon.
>The father cannot follow.

>Forces to find mate. Trait of a culture where females are dominant
>Mate needs to be dominant.

You are shit at making simple cultures.

No, I'm saying the mate need to show he's got spirit. If he just lies back and takes it, then he's only good as booty call. The ones that fight back are worth having a kid with.

Fetish, always.

Horseshit. That's just the canned response to other posters that don't play along with the retarded masturbatory threads.

>all you need is spirit to beat someone

You are just shit at making stories in general.

>Missing the point this hard
Maybe you're just a poor choice of mate.

>it's not about what actually happens! It's about other shit!

Stop excusing shitty anime.

>Still doesn't get it
Yeah you're shit mate-material.

If you're not gonna bother neither will I.

Dude I don’t care. I tried to make a quip, and your stuck on it.

For the record, I sexually identify as soyboy.

It also happens to be true. These threads wouldn’t be nearly as popular if people didn’t keep reeing.

Nah, I've seen a bunch of these with minimal REEEE and they keep happening.

Mesoamerican amazons are exclusively a Warhammer Fantasy thing.

>needing a male for anything outside of getting knockedup
>not trusting your sisters to know how to get you off properly
> implying you need to be awake to get an erection and orgasm

>Right of conquest?
>Communal sacrifice?
These two

>Waiting until marriage?
Best if groom has no say in the matter

>>needing a male for anything outside of getting knockedup
Doesn't mean they can't have fun doing so

>>not trusting your sisters to know how to get you off properly
Eh, but when you have a toy available why not use it before it breaks?

>> implying you need to be awake to get an erection and orgasm
Not what I meant about "Body giving out" user, death by crushed pelvis is no joke

Best answer

Please fucking stop. At least keep it to one thread.

This has been up for a few days now. A little late to complain.

Broken

Shit tastes

Monglol

Too bad Mongols have nothing in common with Amazons, dumbass