You will never be a powerful wizard with an equally powerful amazon wife

>you will never be a powerful wizard with an equally powerful amazon wife
>you will never rub her abs as she rubs your temples after a long day of adventuring
>you will never snuggle next to the fire and regale each other with tales from your youth
>your otfspring will never be the ultimate humanity has to offer

Please leave.

Please stay.

>your otfspring will never be the ultimate humanity has to offer
Ah yes, the poor child with your physique and her talent for magic

>You will never be a weak-bodied talentless mage
>your parents will never be former adventurers who fell in love
>they will never love you regardless

>they will never love you regardless

Contemplating reporting this thread, but that would make me a hypocrite because I love Amazon threads. On the other hand this shitpost needs to end

Look, just because OP is incapable of producing original content, he used a video game image as his OP picture, and he's regurgitating the same stale garbage...

...I forget where I was going with this. Probably something about soyboys and grip strength.

Bait threads end the moment they stop working.

Besides, girl abs.

>your little sister will never be a prodigy in both magic and melee
>she'll never love you regardless

You think these kind of threads spawned because of the -4 str meme? These threads seem to draw them like moths

Sounds like a containment thread for r/the_donald.

Not that user, but I think these threads spawned last week when someone realized that Veeky Forums doesn't have a dedicated mod anymore and started making "ladyknights vs. amazons" threads around the clock.

>Complaining about Reddit.
Please leave.

-4 str is real man...

Be me, 6'2" guy, 215, 14 percent body fat (not fit, but not fat) Pretty strong, I curl 50lbs in either arm easily, and have 14" biceps relaxed. Put on muscle easily, to the point I don't work out if I have an active job, don't want to get huge, just big.

GF, 5'3", sedentary job, chubby, doesn't work out at all. almost as strong as I am (stronger back, and she squats 150lbs more than I can)... The only reason why she isn't stronger than I am overall is she doesn't do anything physical. That and she doesn't gain muscle as easily, her default strength is just really high (her dad is almost a freak of nature strong).

Oh. Oh that one hits me in the feels.
I think they started because people wanted to discuss an actual fantasy trope, and people latched on for fetish, but contributed anyway, but the reason they keep making so many of them is because the -4 STR retards keep making asses of themselves.

This sounds like the premise for a fantasy book or anime.

>WHAT? YOU MEAN I'M JUST AN AVERAGE NPC BUT MY LITTLE SISTER IS A LEVEL 20 FIGHTER/MAGE?

Five seasons and a dozen doujins, here we come!

Why do people always read so deep into these threads?

It's just a fetish thread

>It's just a fetish thread
that's your interpretation, bro
quit projecting on the resto of us

What the fuck are you on?

OP's clearly getting off to this you fucking autist

>It's a reincarnation-issekai setting
>It's a LN
>There's RPG mechanics involved
What other trash-flags am I missing?

It’s a hybrid shitpost/fetish thread with the side effect of being bait to faggots who get but tickled about fictional warrior women and kink shamers. The best thing about it all is that it’s simple enough to where you can say
>Why do people always read so deep into these threads?

Incredibly talented sister loving the main character a little too much.

what the fuck happened to anime?

>OP's clearly getting off to this
>clearly
I think you're the autist here, bro.
An autist projecting onto an innocuous thread.
Either that or an over-eager nu-janitor.

I actually don't like anime; I've just been on Veeky Forums long enough to understand the joke of "EXTREMELY LONG TITLE FOR AN ANIME SERIES THAT DIRECTLY STATES A PREPOSTEROUS SITUATION".

I’d watch it.
Harem.
Including silver haired wolf girl.

I hate animes where the mc is a complete pussy or utterly useless without changing or showing growth, would only watch if the girl is undeniably cute or the character finds a way to be useful or is creative

I prefer those to OP mcs who can do know wrong. I can identify with total losers.

That could work as a legitimate character.

Dude built like a willow whip with anemia. No innate magical ability.

Constantly overshadowed by his statuesque demi-godess of a sister.

He compensates for it via alchemy and being a shifty fucker with his ear to the ground, a hand in all the big endeavors and the ability to convince people of the right way of doing things. His way.

To this end he is taking all of the performance enhancing drugs and selling the considerable surplus. But that's more of a paying hobby than anything, something to get a bit of spending and spreading around money.

His real fortune is in deal brokering for extra dimensional entities who need someone to speak for their interests in this plane of existence. Think of him as an odd-job warlock. He has numerous patrons all giving him small buffs in exchange for managing their affairs.

Weedy Kids along term goal is to unite them all into a legitimate pantheon so he can call himself Pontifex Maximus, wear a stupid hat on state occasions and decide his own working hours.

To-make it less steroid-y, can we say the potions work as temporary buffs?

Yeah, I also hate OP characters. I like creative characters who know their strengths and use them to their advantage. Also personality is a big factor obviously

No, you're the autist. Stop being a fucking retard

Look at the way the girl is posed in the pic, and then read

>>you will never rub her abs as she rubs your temples after a long day of adventuring
>>you will never snuggle next to the fire and regale each other with tales from your youth

Now tell me, if OP isn't getting off to that, than what the fuck is he doing?

you see the posts above you brainstorming cool ideas for campaigns and characters?

maybe that was his aim and he used a suggestive picture to get eyes on his thread and get the discussion going?

or maybe he gets off on triggering anti-sex autismos like you, bro