I'm looking for a competent roleplayer who's looking to earn some easy cash

I'm looking for a competent roleplayer who's looking to earn some easy cash.

I want someone who:
- Is happy with playing multiple characters at once, fluidly
- Is creative and can consistently push out at least 1-2 detailed paragraphs per post
- Is familiar with Nichijou and is confident they can nail the personalities of Yuuko, Mio and Mai

The scene will be discussed in detail with those interested, but the basic premise is that I'd be playing as a student in the trio's class, and they get increasingly annoyed with him - mainly due to bullying and harassment. Deciding they want to get some revenge for all he's put them through, they kidnap him after class when everyone has gone home, and have their way with him, right in the classroom with just the four of them.

Must-have kinks include non-con, femdom, findom/blackmail, shoe/stocking/foot worship, heavy humiliation and degradation, light-medium bondage, musk and sweat. I'd also love if toilet play was included, but if that's a dealbreaker, then we don't have to do it.

I'm looking to pay between $30 and $40 USD per hour of roleplay for this specific scene. The length of the roleplay will depend, but I expect it to be around 8-12 hours over 2 sessions. I can pay via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Steam gift cards.

Interested parties can contact me via email at [email protected]. Serious inquiries only. This isn't bait or a shitpost, so definitely contact me if you know your stuff.

I'll fart in the mic and give a half-ass Sakamoto impression for $50.

Are Veeky Forums hook-up threads the next big thing?

Nice post, but:

I can do 80s ear-piercing robot activation noises if you are up for it

not even joking, those guys know their stuff

Doing this would make me a prostitute and that makes me wet. Is text-only okay?

>Is text-only okay?
Yes. I have no idea where the other two anons got anything about voice from.

I once joked about hiring hookers to play D&D, but now it look like it's becoming a reality.

>That whole OP

God damn I love capitalism.

Are ya gonna send an email?

Still looking!

If I had actually watched Nichijou past the first episode I would be up for this. Good luck user.

But can you Stoner Sunshine?

GM pay players to go to his table, nobody bats an eye. GM asked for money to be at his table and everybody loses their minds.

>tfw you'd actually love to get some offer like this if it was about a medium you know

Maybe swap out a few fetishes and add different ones, but good luck OP.

Are you familiar with Lucky Star, user?

Fucking love Lucky Star. One of the first anime that I watched on youtube.

Nope, sorry, haven't watched a lot of anime. Those anons up there suggesting other boards are serious though, you're way more likely to find people who want to do something like this but actually know the anime characters in those boards, even if their roleplay quality might be worse.

what the fuck

Send me an email. I'd love to set something up involving some characters from there.

Ah, most unfortunate.

I haven't watched Lucky Star in a long ass time.
Plus I never roleplayed as an anime school girl.

Now magic girls, that something I can do.

Just think

This thread is already in the archive

>read a bit in and figure I can reasonably do impressions of Nichijou characters because I've watched it too many times
>read further that the scenario is the bullying and harassment culminating in femdom blackmail revenge foot stuff and bondage
>mfw

I'll be waiting for that email

How much do you charge by the hour?
Do you mind if I masturbate while you do this?
Will you provide mecha pictures to look at?

I wish I knew anything about Lucky Star. I'd whore myself for this, no prob.

Hypothetically if one were looking to be an rp whore, what are good places to go to find people willing to pay for rps?

I don't know if I'm happy or horrified that this thread exists and is getting so much positive attention.