So, how would the various factions of the 41st millennium react if Doom Hell started encroaching upon their universe?

So, how would the various factions of the 41st millennium react if Doom Hell started encroaching upon their universe?

Isn't that more or less happening anyway?

Who gives a fuck

Considering what NuDoom has revealed about Hell and it's nature (no matter how little it truly was), the differences between the Warp and Hell are practically a thousand-fold now. At least the Warp doesn't have Terry Traps as something you can instantly walk into if you so much as pick-up a random gun on the ground.

No one cares about shitty irrelevant details. Another dimension full of monsters is trying to murder humanity. The only real difference is that doom hell isn't as 'corrupty' as chaos, point being, they react to it the same way they react to everything else non-human, shoot it until it dies: the status quo of the Imperium so not much would change.

>"No one cares about shitty irrelevant details."
Those "irrelevant details" have been made a part of DOOM canon now though. So unless you are willing to argue for the Imperium's chances against things that shit BFG blasts like fucking candy, then I don't really know what else to tell you friend.

Are you really going to try to stir up a power level argument now? You asked how they would react, not "hurr durr which is biggerer a bfg blast or plasma macro-cannon????"

I was merely replying in regards to your point about "irrelevant details" and how the Imperium would "go on as usual" (which to beh onest, is the go-to response in the vast majority of X In 40k threads). Not trying to stir-up powerlevel debates.

I would certainly place doom demons on par with chaos demons, and the imperium does ok against them, if you're asking how humanity would fare against simply more demons the answer would probably just be "I dunno, they lose a bit quicker i guess". Exactly how fucking strong these demons are IS an irrelevant detail, because they ALREADY DEAL with crazy strong demons on the daily. The warp and hell are both portrayed as pretty shitty places to be filled with monsters that want to murder you, but you clearly think that doom is worse because yadda yadda, and I'm sorry but that is where the power level discussion comes in.

But user. That is not a Demon from Hell. It`s an Astral Dreadnaught from the Greatwheel/Axis Astral Sea.

>Are you really going to try to stir up a power level argument now?
Not him but saying "oh Imperium so stronk that literally nothing could stop them" is in itself trying to stir up a power level argument, since you're saying that Imperium's power level is so high that the details of what they're fighting don't matter since they can't match in any scenario.

That's what the warp is. That is what's happening. This changes nothing.

>"I dunno, they lose a bit quicker i guess"
those new demons are probably going to be fucking everyone else, including regular chaos
shit just gets more stagnant

I never claimed nothing could stop the Imperium, I said it wouldn't really change anything. Neither would the nids being 1000x times more numerous. Yes, ok, they lose faster, but it's not like the imperium would stop shooting them or otherwise treat them as anything other than xenos that need to be murdered.

>Terry and Tzeentch play Chess together
>It's just a "game" to see whether or not Tzeentch gets raped before or after the rest of the galaxy

As much as I'm not a fan of constant "X in 40k" threads, at least Doom hells bleeding in opens up more possibilities than just Doom Guy himself ending up in 40k which is the usual thread.

A better proposition would be how the various Halo organizations would react to Doom hell leaking in.

But that's purely /v/ territory.

Well both have had wargames or board games. Besides Veeky Forums always talks about /v/ stuff better than /v/ does.

Not really up on my Halo but can't see the UNSC Army holding well inside full Hell areas, but they could probably stand against lesser demons for a while before zombies become too much of a problem or higher demons come in.

Halo-land has minimal experience or protections against literal demon possession/magic/supernaturalness. DOOM 2016 explicitly makes Doomguy a supernatural being, whereas Master Chief is fundamentally just a cyborg, which Demons have 0 issues with working. Now, if Halo had access to UAC tech they may fare better, but im not hopeful.

It's demons pouring out of a hell dimension. So, just another Tuesday for the Imperium and many other factions. Whether or not they can handle Doom-demons is another matter, but the reaction will just be terrified screams, shooting and horrific sacrifices done in the name of survival, like usual.

That implies that the UAC wouldn't somehow be the ones behind the Haloverse being invaded in the first place. Seriously, these guys have NEVER done anything right whatsoever.

I womder how the covenant would react, or how the flood would interact with the demons.

The LEAST you could have done is to use a pic of an actual DOOM demon, instead of D&D. 1/10 - crappy uninspired topic, lazy picture.

To be fair, Cacodemon was "inspired" by the Astral Dreadnaught picture in OP

I'm not up there with DOOM lore but if a regular Marine with standard guns can rip'n'tear across all of Hell, how would it have any chance against even a platoon of IG?

Where did this "all WADs are canon" shit come from?

I'd say Doomguy wold be up there with some of the more dangerous named space marine characters, a platoon proabably couldn't accomplish what he did.

A regiment on the other hand...

NuDoom. Specifically, it's stated in some of the lore scattered around that Doomguy has torn through the forces of Hell across a "myriad dimensions". So whilst it isn't straight-up stated, with the way the whole thing was phrased, it seems to be heavily implied.

So does this means that Doomguy shot up columbine in an alternate universe?

Yes. It also means that he's been raped and thrown across hellish rooms countless times, that he's been a demon-slaying, cyborg ninja girl, that he had to deal with a bunch of big-titted demon bitches at one point, and that he was once a simple librarian who would eventually become an utter badass and would go on to shoot fucking Yog-Sothoth in the eye repeatedly.

>Portal opens to some Imperium world.
>After early violent clashes with the populace and PDF a proper firebase is established near the enterance by both the PDF, local Arbites and the SoBs from the Cathedral several cities over.
>117th Regiment of Medea Secondus IG reinforcements arrive along with a Ordo Mallus Inquisitor
>As more assets arrive in the form of Marines, a decision is reached to storm the warp rift
>On storming the rift the Inquisitor is shocked to find the Daemons are far weaker then the usual fare and they have relatively minor trouble establishing a second firebase within the Daemon realm
>Against IG, Marine and SoB wishes, Inquisitor decides to entrench position to study this stabilised Warp realm rather then find a way to close the rift
>Over time more specalised assets like the Grey Knights, Custodes and Sisters of Silence are called in
>All attempts by the Daemons to drive out the Imperium is met with onesided defeat
>Gate: Thus the Imperium fought there.

>demon-slaying, cyborg ninja girl
Source
>big-titted demon bitches
Don't think fan made sex games count, user
>simple librarian
Again, source?

>Source
Demonsteele, I imagine. It's fun.

>demon-slaying, cyborg ninja girl
>Source
>Not Knowing Demonsteele
I shall beat you to death with a thousand flaming boots.

>big-titted demon bitches
>Don't think fan made sex games count, user
HDoom is a thing that exists, user.

>simple librarian
>Again, source?
Nocturne In Yellow. In which Vikenti is Best Doombro.

"Must be Tuesday again."

Necrons
> Destroy
Tyranids
> Omnomnom... Yuck.. Omnomnom...
Chaos
> Khorne, we need explanations!
Khorne
> That wasn't me! Tzeench? Any way, I like it. Do you guys want to join my army?
Eldar, SoB, Tau
> More enemies to kill. As if we didn't have enough. Sigh.
Dark Eldar
> Those pain elementals are pain in the ass! They steal our food!
IG
> Man, you single-handedly sealed them on Mars? A golden Aquilla with sculls and diamonsa for you! Now go to Cadia, they are waiting for you there.
AdMech
> But please leave us this thing you call BFG that you say you found on Mars. We really need to reverse-engineer it.
Inquisition
> Stopped the outbreak single-handedly? That's suspicious. Question him, examine for mutations, then send two agents to Cadia with him.
SM
> Double the guards on Terra. Send an Imperial Fists squad to Mars.

Master Chief is Lucky, so let's assume he, at least, cannot be possessed.

Except when Gray Knight come, they kill EVERYBODY BECAUSE MUH SECRECY!

I appreciate your picture, OP.

Now, if it was Marathon, that may change things up a bit.

>Then they attempted to breach into the lower layers of this "Hell" and most of them ended up getting killed by a golden floating brain in a pod.
>The rest? You REALLY don't want to know.

Is there a good place I can go to read up on the collective Doom lore? I've always been curious but never had much time to play everything released.

Grey Knights only kill IG and lower, everyone else gets mind wiped and SoS and Custodes are probably left well enough alone, but they wouldn't have to if you keep using the IG present as the first wave till they are all dead.