mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzLXYENyJMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
youtube.com/watch?v=O0XNR1fY6mc
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=rNQuOHNl4hE
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ALL the undivided daemon princes

Here they are.

Did someone say heresy?

Anons, name my dudes.

These guys killed 17 genestealers and a broodlord in one turn last game, and I’m very proud of them. Chapters are iron hands, sons of medusa, dark angels, executioners, red talons, mentors, taurans, Black Templars, red Scorpions, and raven Guard.

Any name is good provided I could say it at the LFGS. Veeky Forums got me to my deathwatch, only right I get my deathwatch to Veeky Forums.

Undivided daemons are the most powerful race

Soon clause.

Dark angel is Hue G. Feget.

xth for someone upload the daemon codex already i know you faggots have it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What planet were they fighting on? "Saviors of X" wouldn't be too bad, or "[Hivefleet]'s Bane".

Download the dataslate.

Who was in the wrong here?

It's true; Be'lakor, Madail, Drach'nyen. These three are daemon Übermensch.

The filename is wrong, thats not art of the war in heaven

Retoasting for a new bread.

What does Veeky Forums think of a SoB order that believes that the Emperor and the Omnissiah are one and the same? They would be bashed a bit with some Ad Mech bits and work with them often.

So is nuln oil suppose to be like a more metalic shade?

Bugchasers

Find me some art of said event and I will use it until then this is the best I could find.

Nah man, I mean name them individually. However I like the savior name for The Whole army.

Cheeky cunt, dubs means I can’t resist

>THE LAST DANCE

>One of the more recent tales told by the Harlequins concerns the lost troupe – the Masque of the Sunset Reflection. Gathered to close off a contaminated section of the webway, they found themselves ambushed by a legion led by the Masque of Slaanesh. Far from the light of any star, the two sides spun, flipped and contorted themselves in a deadly yet beautiful battle that seemed more like a courtier’s ball. Even Slaanesh was delighted at the breath-taking feats of acrobatics, and ordered his Herald to ensure the Sunset Reflection’s survival as a reward for their impressive grace. The intricately fought conflict lasted for days, until every Harlequin but one was slain; the Shadowseer of the Sunset Reflection skipped through a portal, never to be seen again

To the Necrons, the War in Heaven never ended.

It's just a black shade

Nope, it's used to shade wash things black.

Show me it. Otherwise, I'm sticking by soon.

The human form is sacred, The mechinicum is tolerated by the eccleiarchy but they aren't exactly popular

Iron Hands dude is Eggburt Cumberknickers

How about odovacer cummernicus? I like that a little better

There's countless sub-cults in the Cult Mechanicus. One that works more closely with the Ecclesiarchy isn't really that outlandish.

Is Slaanesh squatted by Ynnead yet?

Download it. It's like 30 MB.

Oh okay, call the Red Talons guy Queerus Maximus.

Whatcha workin' on /40kg/?

Pic related. First ever attempt at doing shit with greenstuff.

Current plan is to have his entire left side covered in Akira-like tumorgrowths that end in a big ol' fly claw (converted from a tyranids scything talon)

They'd patch them up and supply them for sure but interfering with the holy human form is a no-no. I'm sure they'd take a prosthesis but not elective augmentation

>He doesn't know Ynnead is Slaanesh

A good way to run them is basically a mechanized wave of assault troops supported by anti-tank and/or deep strike units to act as your screen and first turn assault.

Overwhelm and destroy, thats the Templar way.

touché

call one of them "dub posting is cancer, fuck off already. At the very least Veeky Forums has an inbuilt dice roller, use that instead you fucking mong."

Carapace crush
Tyranid terror
Bug begon

Necrons, its the equivalent of r9k shooting up a school due to jealousy

>FEAR THE DARK PRINCE

>Of all the complexities of the Great Game, the most compelling is perhaps the relationship between Slaanesh and his brother gods. None can amplify Khorne’s fury like the Lord of Excess, whose earthly luxuries and lusts defy the Blood God’s desire for indiscriminate slaughter. The mere mention of Slaanesh or his schemes is enough to cause volcanoes to erupt across the Blood God’s domain. Though Khorne is the only god openly hostile to the Dark Prince, Nurgle and Tzeentch are also ill at ease in his presence, despite the fact that the most typical hierarchy of power between the four Chaos Gods sees Slaanesh at the bottom. Even they feel the magnetic pull of his matchless charisma, and are both attracted and repelled by their younger brother.

>This is due, in part, to the fact that all the Chaos Gods embody the excess for which Slaanesh is known: Khorne with his bloodlust, Tzeentch with his scheming, and Nurgle with his spreading of plague. Each is an obsession that Dark Prince can turn to his will with merely a whispered promise. Lurking deep within the psyche of each of his brothers is the suspicion that the influence of the Dark Prince is rapidly growing, and that Slaanesh will perhaps one day eclipse them all in strength. With this thought in mind, any alliance of convenience with Slaanesh is especially short-lived; while this could be attributed to simple distrust of one who changes sides at a whim, there is an argument that the Dark Prince’s rivals fear the secret power he holds over them.

Nah, show me. Also, how old is it? Outdated?

Fires of Cyraxus when?

Yeah but slaanesh is ynead nerd.

Daemons really do have the worst fluff.

Not dubs bromigo, just name them. Don’t care about the numbers

Dig it

Dig it even more

After my current project, I'll be building my box of GK terms. I was thinking of doing 1 Apothecary, 1 Ancient, and 3 Paladins(2 Falchion, 1 hammer). But I've heard that the buffing characters aren't too good. Should I build them as such anyway and just proxy them if needed. I don't play tourneys and we've had wilder proxies such as Guilliman for a DP.

I was intending more like giving them Vanguard helmets, Arc mauls, and giving Imagifiers Taser lance bits on their backpacks instead of the staff things. More aligned with the Motive Force and the Electropriests than the others.

Call the Templar Sir Spearsalittle

I know, right?

"both attracted by their younger brother".

This sounds like a plot of some weird anime.

>tfw no immortality

All the Old Ones had to do was share their toys, and now they're dead.

Still working on my Custodes. Trying to figure out how to go about painting the swords.

>younger brother
slaanesh confirmed for qt trap

They also fucked up the warp and created the orks in the process.

>>However, each conquest not only made Be’lakor more powerful, it also edged him closer to downfall, for even in rebellion, he had unwittingly performed the Chaos Gods’ bidding. Be’lakor had done much to spread the creed of Chaos across the world. In time, the Daemon Prince’s mightiest mortal followers drew the unblinking gaze of the Chaos Gods, and were raised to Daemon Princehood themselves. This time, the dark brothers made no effort to share their mortal prizes, and nor was there any need, for there was no shortage of suitable champions. In a comparative eyeblink, Be’lakor became but one Daemon Prince amongst many. Where he had once ruled without challenge, he now found himself beset by dozens of would-be usurpers. Worse, with each new Daemon Prince who ascended, Be’lakor felt his own powers ebb, as the gifts bestowed upon him were stripped away and granted to more loyal servants.

Any book from FW when!?!

Did we need confirmation on that, I thought it was a given?

So to recap, in case someone's not been paying attention this past couple threads: daemons lore is out, says nothing on Lorgar and Perturabo's allegiance, reaffirms Be'lakor's backstory but is vague and ambiguous as to any other Undivided Daemon Prince. Massive autism ensures by way of Carnac saying "I was right" and others saying "no you weren't". Nothing is resolved and we can look forward to weeks lore of these pointless cyclical arguments.

Boy I love /40kg/.

>and now they're dead
so are the necrontyr

Ultimately they're your dudes so you do what you want with them.

But personally I really cant see an Order coming to this conclusion. Not mention that as SoB order dont recruit themselves, but are sent recruits from Schola Progenium who will have presumably been taught in the traditional manner, things would get tricky fast.

>Nothing is resolved
YAY! the true spirit of 40k

Did the necrons ever even ask for help? iirc they jumped straight to galactic war

youtube.com/watch?v=VzLXYENyJMQ

It's just denial of Be'lakor's uniqueness as the last Undivided.

But you know something that cannot be denied and was stated outright? Be'lakor is the mightiest daemon prince!

so it was, so it shall be. In the grim present of 40kg there is only shitposting

The Necrontyr are said to have asked the Old Ones many times for the secrets of eternal life. The Old Ones refused them each time.

>be chaos daemons
>get BTFO

Drukhari Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

Virgin Necron and Chad Old One image when?

Well, to be more fair with Necrons that is more like r9k shooting a school if r9k has cancer(they do in fact) and the school had cure to cancer but refused to share it.

There is also the thing that they also started the war against Old Ones because otherwise they would kill themselves in civil wars, ended up being really badly beaten by the Old Ones, so they had a grudge of the war and not sharing immortality against old ones when they agreed to the C'tan plans.

Custodes Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=O0XNR1fY6mc

My fuckin' man. Excellent music taste.

>that song

Holy-fuckin'-shit.

My Father used to tell me that all the time.

You just made me realize that about 80% of the wisdom the old man has ever shared with me is probably just song lyrics from his childhood/stoner years.

You just shattered my fuckin' world, user

C'tan are the ultimate chads have you seen their abs?

>Dangerous Days
Such a good album.

The saying does not originate with the song.

That's essentially human wisdom since the dawn of time so don't worry about it.

Maybe not, but I'de bet a sizable portion of my next paycheck that that's where the old man got it from.

Same goes for a lot of other nuggets of wisdom he's shared with me over the years, too.

Anyone?

My headcanon has always been that there was never a secret to eternal life,
the Old Ones were just immortal by nature of their biology similar to the Orks, and the Necrontyr either refused to believe it or
were so envious of this that they decided to kill them just because they could never have it.

>There's no way my little skitarii can be this cute!
Post conversions!

Pic is not mine btw, just found.

Cute beep boops on that beep boop

Stand aside for the best primarch.

The only question I have is, does it vibrate?

Mine. I had so much fucking fun putting them together. I hope we get the old Grotesquerie formation bonus back as "wargear" or a stratagem.

>buttsynth
tourists lmao

actual custodes theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Thanks for clearing the way for the best Primarch, Pert.

Necrons have to be the biggest dumbasses in the universe. stupider than orks.

That's giving orks a bad name, at no point have they fucked up everything beyond belief.

I think even GW doesn't know what the fuck to do with Lorgar/Pert. I would be fine with Pert just flat out not being a daemon prince, just a chaos-aligned primarch. Lorgar should basically be what Abbadon is.

i'm sorry

Thanks for keeping my seat warm rowboat

Actual actual Custodes theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rNQuOHNl4hE

brother undercoat

its sad to think that this was a thing before jojo became what it is.

actual actual actual Custodes theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is

Die.

They've already settled it. Pert is Nurge-aligned now.

Time to start collecting DG minis and painting your Iron Warriors!

well that is a totally reasonable response to what was posted

The other thread convinced me be'lacuck is malal in canon form. Mal'lacuck.

Actual actual actual actual Custodes theme.