You have $10,000 to put into 1 coin, which one is it and why?

You have $10,000 to put into 1 coin, which one is it and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pAPUhRA
discord.gg/E3Vjuew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ICX.

because I like money

Ripple. It will win the crypto war.

REQ.

Easy money.

Agoras, either its a scam or makes all other coins irrelevant. Gotta go big or go home

xby cause moon

xmr because it is the comfiest hold

UBIQ because you hate faggots and shills.

I believe posw will hit 1000 in next two years. Here is why. Posw just came out with revolutionary trustless pos technology. This is the first step in cold storage staking and other forms of entrusting money to someone to manage.

Second, posw is also heavily invested in lightning network. They announced they are positioning to be a major participant and look to create one of the biggest lightning payment channel platforms. This is done as a business.

Third posw also have Join the Group-Stake Movement with a POSWallet Online Wallet which allows you to stake other coins without being tech savvy. Staking as a service will be huge as more and more coins moves to pos like eth.

Lastly, posw is currently trending and will trend even more with upcoming marketing efforts such as rebranding, community engagement article, and bounties. There are many ternary projects going on by the community while the devs are focused on lightning network. Posw will grow more than 700% this year and is only under 20 mil market cap as of this post. My price target by end of 2018 is at least $10 per coin which makes it a 20x increase from here.

Checked, XLM because it's easy 2 times in a few weeks. Most comfy bags imaginable.

XLM, or should I get REQ, i-i don't know I never looked at the whitepapers O-OH TRX is mooning I'll buy some of tha-but now Ethereum is mooning I should sell my TRX for Ethereu-but this thread on Veeky Forums is making really good points about LINK, its ATH and Ethereum is crashing now, OMG-RAI-LINK just went up from the last ATH new paradigm!

LINK GIVE ME YOUR LINK NOW

XSPEC
It's hitting $50 this week, already at $7 up from 40 cents last month, and its marketcap is still around 100m
Get in if you missed monero while it was still in the double digits

payfair (pfr)

XLM or ICX.

Big blue chip projects with corporate backing. These WILL moon.

XLM to 1 at least in the next month.
ICX to 12 at least in the next month.

Pick a bunch of good coins you like, when one dips really hard just buy that. Have to think like a Jew to win.

ICX. HUGE release this month so price will keep increasing non stop

Join this discord, they share really good tips and do pumps together. Its already made me tones of money.
discord.gg/pAPUhRA

ADX

WAX
>made by the founders of opskins
>they will shill it to gamers and skin traders (huge market!!)
>mike novogratz is one of the investors
>it's only on huobi now, expect moon when it hits other exchanges

Probably icx

This. Both are slow, but constant gainers backed by mega corps.

DBC
Not only is it going to moon soon when it's released on Chinese exchange but it's gonna be even huger later on. It uses mining algorithms to outsource AI learning and claims to speed up AI deep learning by like 70%. They've got huge previous clients in their AI firm, tons of hype in China, and an actual applicable use case.

20 resons to buy Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI Holdings.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17
5) Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board 10/19/17
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets (~$110 Billion as of 12/31/17)
8) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
9) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech as of 10/10/17
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17 by Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch.
15) 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17
16) 55 Billion XRP Escrow Lockup announced 12/7/17
17) 12/13/17 - Yoshita Kitao, Chairman at SBI Global Asset Management Co., Ltd., SBI Capital Management Co., Ltd., SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd. and SBI Securities Co., Ltd. tweets they are "All in on XRP".
18) 12/15/17 - 61 Japanese/South Korean banks announce Ripple trials to commence and run through 1/31/18, with intent to use XRP upon completion.
19) 12/19/17 - Zoe Cruz, Co-president of Morgan Stanley for institutional securities and wealth management, named to Forbes "most powerful women" 2005, 2006, 2007, ranked 16th most powerful woman in the world in 2007 by Fortune.com; added to Ripple's board of directors.
20) 12/29/17 - 3 Japanese credit card companies partner with Ripple: JCB, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, and Credit Saison.

I would split it 50/50 between BTC and XLM, but if I had to choose 1 I guess I'd choose XLM.

And if you decide to invest in it and get on Kucoin, use my invitation code, I believe it gives us both bonusses: 1tsg8

Shhhh, still accumulating at these ridiculously low prices

HTML: new coins, new wallet, new blockchain, going for 12 sat right now

The whales are holding it down for the mean time, no worries :^)

NEO

As platform people will build on it and in order for the day to day operation to function they'll been needing Gas. The value of the coin as an investment will rise but you will also generate Gas to be used (like a dividend) which is a secondary means of growing value as well. It being one of China's loved coins because of it's internal development also positions itself really well within their market and social political environment

Would never put it in on 1 coin, would diversify with good entries.

There's a fucking legit TA caller running a discord giving free signals. Results so far in pic related.

discord.gg/E3Vjuew

Whatever you do, do not buy ripple. It's a centralized currency used by the Jews to help take over crypto.

ZCL, get some free bitcoin private & some sick gains before the fork

forgot pic

This, pic related

no thanks