UFR is one of the most obvious quick money coins I have seen. It has the quality of a $500 mill market cap coin...

UFR is one of the most obvious quick money coins I have seen. It has the quality of a $500 mill market cap coin, and yet it is only $5 million rn. Come on. If you don't buy now you're seriously retarded

What does Kim JongCom has to do with his though ?

seriously shill me on this coin

hes a meme you dip

Any reasons I should believe that this coin has this much potential?

Dunno if drunk or I have pajeet blood that I'm unaware of
Can't write for shit tonight

x100 easy

Once again brothers. This is being shilled by a discord group called /shill/, don't believe the hype. Sure it might go up a bit but DYOR it's nowhere near as crazy as these shillers are saying it is.

Definitely going to add like 5% of this to my portfolio. Seems like a solid project.

>sure it might go up a bit
not sure where your discord conspiracy theory comes from, but that is my point. It is extremely undervalued, given its well-kept design and idea, it should be at least $100 million. Easy profit. No one is saying it is the "new paradigm"

BUT MUH LAMBDEN IS FUTURE POOPED

whats their link? I wanna join

You guys are literally using a shillbot don't act stupid, you're the reason Veeky Forums sucks now.

you must be from a different discord group that shills another coin

discord . gg / r5K5HGg
Remove spaces

They have a bot but it doesn't post or anything. See for yourself. also read the rules, they are not pnd.

I'm not saying this coin is shit, just letting brothers know what the deal is.

so when someone shills for Eth its called "advertising" but when someone does it for less known coins its "shilling"?

He just shilled you on the coin faggot. You’ve replied to the shill. What am I missing?

Nigger this is crypto, anything 5m or under is guaranteed to 10x at some point whether it’s legit tech or a lucky pump and dump. You genuinely are retarded not to take advantage of op’s tip.

lmao the discord is called /shill/ and they use a bot called Shillbot which says that it is Shilling UFR. Shut the fuck up.

>5 shill points have been deposited to your account

and you still haven't explained how is people shilling for something proof that its actually bad?

Definately a legit solid project with no shilling. Congrats on this. Seriously. 100k purchased.

There are too many moon missions, fuck, I can't keep up with all this shit

This moon mission is imminent, it would be stupid not to jump in.

>Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

Christ you cunts are retarded, I'm just letting people know what the dealio, specifically that UFR is being promoted by a literal shillbot.

Fuck them user. We appreciate your time. THe rats always seem to scatter after the thread turns bad. Probably another fucking thread made to avoid this shitshow of a shillinh.

Rofl I was right

ETH and BTC is also being promoted by shillbots whats your point?

You're fucking retarded. Brothers, just be wary.

how come you never answer any of my question and just call me retarded? you are an obvious shill from another discord group. They usually send you shills to discredit promotions of any other competitive coin

He called it a shill because there is a screenshot of the bot. Shillbot and shill points. You have proof of people shilling ETH and BTC for money or points?

If you doubt that UFR will soon be 100 mill then you are the fucking retard

>You have proof of people shilling ETH and BTC for money or points?

there are plenty of proof you fucking moron. Other shitcoins don't only have shilling groups, they have pump and dump groups. Shilling about something is nothing, its advertising

So what your saying is "other people are shitting in the streets, so I will shit in the streets as well".

Correct?

so what are you saying is that "all cryptos are shit and worth no investment at all because they are all shilled"

Correct?