The Ancestor describes your last PC, what does he say?

The Ancestor describes your last PC, what does he say?

A thief posing as a paladin.
>A supposed stalwart warrior against corruption, yet his own greed lured him here.

>a calm, rational scholar in pursuit of knowledge.
>he shall find it of course... at dear cost

>A tenacious wench with a thirst for battle and blood.
>But a true art is knowing when to stay the blade and stay down.

A passionate bear of a man at home in the wilds. To have him blunder among the civilized seems... heartless... cruel.

>these halls now teem with bloodthirsty savages and monsters
>whats one more for the count?

>Do not let his youth fool you, this one possesses cunning intellect and relentless ambition in equal measure.

Grey Warden

>To be damned in life and in death for the sake of false glory.

Blood Mage

What wretched blood runs within will run through them

>Even as he rails against the cruelty fate, wishes death to the immutable tapestry of destiny, still he thirsts for their deliverance.

Orc Archer
>His clan expected a bloodthirsty warrior. They exiled a pensive, lonely, runt.

>A Noble knight turned fiendish servant.
>Anything to protect his daughter

>Why the god of death favors such a savage creature is a mystery, even to him.

>A bandit, old, broken, and betrayed. What good is this miserable beast, if not for manipulating his fury into valor.

>>A supposed stalwart warrior against corruption, yet his own greed lured him here.
So Reynaud after your average game of Darkest Dungeon? Seriously does this guy always develop Kleptomania after a few expeditions?
I swear, I'd say Dismas is a bad influence on him, but ironically he's the most sane guy I have at my disposal, that is when he's not contracting Syphilis at the brothel.

>A man whose hatred and lust for vengeance reached beyond the grave. Perhaps that rage can be turned to our ends.

Good shit

>He fears that he is possessed.
>But all there is is him.

>A loyal and fanatical pilot, eager to prove his skill
>No matter the cost

Shits ridiculous
I made a new save yesterday the fucker STARTED with klepto

>Wild, cruel and powerful
>and yet, consumed with fear

Reynaud always starts with klepto

>This goblin's shape is hideous, but not his most dangerous.

he always does.

>A raving berserker, who loves the joy of battle above all
>But the truth couldn't be any more different

I feel like certain characters just have internal values that make them more and more susceptible to certain quirks. Reynauld always gets Kleptomania, I've got a Vestal who's contracted, cured, then contracted again Egomania three times

>20 something Charlatan Warlock, who had a shit polymorph permanently turn him into a beastman, has a son that he can't see as he slept with a noble woman

>Prestige at any cost, in trying to escape the fate of his progenitor, he's become them.

>Vessel to a silent spirit. What mysteries drive them forward?

He doesn't say anything. He probably already murderfucked the character into some abomination for shits & giggles instead.

Wood Elf Deadeye
>A craven gunman haunted by the folly of youth. He seeks to set things right, at any cost.

Human Feral Heart
>Banished from more civilized locales, this brute cares only for his next battle, and his next meal.

>Try as she may, she can't help but ponder. How many have died thanks to her forge?

>A thief posing as a paladin.
>>A supposed stalwart warrior against corruption, yet his own greed lured him here.
ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?

>A hunter's temperament is both a blessing and a hindrance. However cold he might act, there is pain therein, for to be at home among the trees is to be anathema among civilised folk.

Not him, but this is actually the 4th or 5th time I've seen this character

I've actually been shopping this character around on a couple of threads and boards, so I'm not too surprised.

I mean, in total, I've seen it 3 times IRL, and twice in this thread. You don't live in NY, do you?

>The honored bones of a great hero, risen to save the world yet again
>Yet the soul that drives it wants nothing more than the rest that was taken from him

Nope. San Bernardino. Complete opposite side of the country.

>A shadow of a man, with a strong arm and light foot.
>But that right arm of his would bring ruin.

>Brutal, primal, cunning, a pure specimen of a more... Simple man.
>But what use are gleaming mussles agianst the glint of steal.

Chronic masturbater?

He was an asshole, but a funny asshole. There are still vids on the holonet of him making dad jokes while killing pirates.

Huh, bizzare! Well, best of luck with the character!
PFFFT

>Born again of dark magics, her lust for blood cannot be slaked. With excessive strength, she delivers ruin... and in equal measure, her recklessness brings it upon her.

>A facade of holy fervor disguises infernal lusts
>But which is truth; the mask, or the monster?

>A warrior of reclusive mountain folk.
>With a slip-shod grip on his rage and grief.

Punished Ranger, hates himself and tries to help others at the cost of himself.

>A candle burning at both ends dies faster,
>but he's content to warm those around him.

Librarian searching to become a lich to save a kingdom.
>A man with noble ends and dark means. Such methods corrupt the soul and will unravel his noble work.

Edgy ass paladin
>A man such as he cannot serve two masters. Still he struggles, faith is his nature

A knight who was driven to paranoid insanity after the death of his son.
>A shining knight upon his steed, yet madness lurks behind his eyes

Last played? That'd be my Invoker in a 4e eberron game.

>"She brings light and forgiveness; but under her silk lies steel. But even steel will rust..."

Last made? That'd be an archaeologist/alchemist ffor a pulpy game set int eh 1920s.

"She fears her secrets, yet lives on those of others."

A cleric serving an alien god
>Caught in the throes of ecstasy to his his obscene god, he dances about in the sacrificial rite grinning with blood dribbling from his lips and an unspeakable song in his heart.

>An old, bitter man of faith and steel. A shame that neither will save him from the weight of his years...

an artificer most skilled, yet in time it became hard to understand which one in that forge was the machine.

fuck thats bad, ill redo
An artificer most skilled, yet in time it became hard to see which was the machine, the one at the table, or the one on it.

>A seeker of blood, and yet, a seeker of Truth. In this one lies conflict.

Now that's money.

40K Arbitrator
>His sense of duty brought him here.
>A Mania in it's own right.

For anyone not a fan of the Ancestor have Rucks describe your character.

Living an existance shrouded in secrets, even her demise won't be remembered.

An insect in the world of men, lost and alone, yet a secret socialite.

>The hopes and dreams of the world live in a man with wearing a bucket as a chapeau, truly men are at the end of their age

>A savage seeking enlightenment
>A quiet voice speaking in two separate tones.

>A steadfast tin soldier, they believe his chivalry is a sign of foolishness but he knows only too well how depraved and corrupt this world is.

>The loss of an arm does not make his hands any less stained with blood. His guilt is only by association but does that make his crime any less heinous?

>His masters wanted an unfeeling killing machine but their soldiers and scientists balked. In the absence of masters to pull his strings what will this puppet do?

>This man is not to be underestimated, a blank slate with raw power.

>They sent him out to cool his head. Bust some skulls outside old Moskva and come back with tails of glory. Nobody ever did pay much attention to what the Knight was saying when he started talking about all the things he saw patrolling the white wastes.

>Well the world just got stranger and more dangerous than even he knew it was.
---
>Must've been damn near ten years, wearing the uniform, living the life. Bustling around underground tunnels. Then came the invasion, it had to be now. Set the explosives, recruit or kill the scientists. Forget about the workers they're just collateral damage.

>But he can't forget, still sees their smiling faces in his dreams. Hears their screams too. They said he was a hero, gave him a shiny new arm and put him to work killing monsters left over from the war.

>After all, what better way to kill a monster than to send a monster?

---

>Forty years would make a difference you think. Forty years of the little baby eagle out flying on its own.

>Kill the raiders, protect the townsfolk, build the roads. Bring law and order to the land. But he wasn't the only one doing that and even helping out them Rangerboys didn't quite settle the score.

>Turns out the only thing worse than chaos is when a whole buncha people disagree on what 'law and order' means.

Bene

>An alien to these lands with a heart as cold as ice. She'd cut you open and examine what's inside just as quickly as she would ask you for directions to the nearest inn.

>He was once a slave to men
>Now, he is a slave to vengeance

>A Man of Vision's
>His interpretation will led all to ruin

>A man of sharp mind and shattered soul, he seeks to mend what can not be broken.

Half-elf bard
>Does a song truly lift the heart, or merely dampen the palpitations of fear and longing? Music often holds more deception than a smile.

>He bares the weight of the world on his back... but his shoulders are broad and he carries it well.

>Fallen as far as he could, he begins the climb again one small step at a time

>Here is a man whose life was paid for dearly by his friends, if only he treated it with as much reverance

>A driven man. He has purpose see that it is not interfered with.

A Red Mage who accidentally a town.
>Only now has he begun to learn that innocent intentions will not absolve him.

Or if you mean the last one completed...

Hitman who went shits like rapists and pedophiles.
>A childhood friend. A man with perverse intent. He will never let that happen again.

>A persistent disappointment. Rarely does youth realize self destruction is no protest at all.

I'll do one for my current PC and for my last PC, as the last PC I played was literally 10 years ago prior to this one (the life of a Forever DM).

Current PC is a young Lore Wizard:

> The young man delves into the unknown for secrets, his confidence blinding him to the dangers that lurk beyond.

Last PC was a Half-Elf Assassin in 3.5:

> A man blinded by his desire for revenge, his body now twisted to mimic the evils that lie in his heart.

Mage with multiple crafting skills
>"Some wish to find relics of great and terrible power. This fool aspires to make his own."

>Hedonism, Temperament, and Song. The perfect star to burn himself, and all others who would oppose our pedigree, to nothingness.

>A royal bearing belies a savage heart within, much as a terrible calm precedes a raging storm.

Old One warlock
>As he looks up to the stars, the stars look down on him.

>They found him on the side of the road, young boy, maybe sixteen, only thing he knew was his name and he had to keep the egg safe.

>If anyone ever found out what hatched out of that egg, they don't talk about it.

>Sorcery ain't a common sight in the city, but the dark powers that kid had in him? Well, let's just say it's a good thing he was on our side.

>Anyone who crossed him or his friends would never see him coming, and died too quick to retaliate even if they did.

>A paper thin veneer of valor over a seething fire of rage
>pity this poor broken soul for he will find no mercy on his path

>A savage from the wastes, does he fight for his home, or for fame?
and
>A fool who knows little more than his blade and how to obey, but his knowledge will carry him through here too.

A Shadowrun version of the Ancestor?

Ancestor:
>He still foolishly holds onto his legends, even in the face of this horrible reality. But his skills are true.
Rucks:
>That boy's still got some hope left in him.

A half devil shuns his unwanted bloodline seeks to redeem his existence by showing even those damned at birth that they can be capable of only noble deeds.

These are all top tier

A human swashbuckler
>He laughs in the face of danger
>Mere inches from quailing in fear

Fairy Beastmaster

>For the leftovers which do not fit into the world -- there is always the wild.

Hell why not all the concurrent ones

>Wife and mother, robbed of her home. Now her victims await her in the torrid pit below.

>Brazen and steadfast, he took to the skies to defend his faith. But it is only a different manner of faith that can stop a swift descent.

>Self-admitted slave to order and scholarly pursuits, his every breath is a defiance to the gods who would undo it.

>A divine abomination torn between a dozen masters, she would return those wayward souls to the cycle.

>Audacious in his pursuit to save his companions from themselves, he fears none will return the favour.

>An elven survivalist, so obsessed with his fight against death, that he sought to form an alliance with it instead.

>The fool fights in hopes of winning acceptance...he is more likely to find his peers down there, in the dark.

>Delusions of grandeur are not half as lethal as delusions of competence.

His noble heart may lead him to troubled companions, that no amount of swordplay could ever help.

>He puts on a brave face, but deep down he's scared stiff that he ain't gonna live up to his pa's expectations

>He fights for an illusion. He'll forge it into truth, even if it must be wrought from the iron in his blood.

>This lumbering stone soldier born of thaumaturgy slept through the war it was made for - but it will find no shortage of bloodshed now that it is awake.

>A leader, a warrior, an expert. Now reborn as a little girl. Truly, most amusing.

>A holy man of the wilds, disavowing the baubles of priests
>Yet in bloodshed he finds a secret sacrament

How to combat the darkness of ignorance? This one has chosen the path of vice... and madness.

A Raging fire burnes in the heart of this one. Take heed it does not consume you entirely.