He has trickster spirits in his campaign

>he has trickster spirits in his campaign
>he just makes them magical assholes

Explain yourself, Veeky Forums

Have you tried not playing Pathfinder, faggot.

To be fair, tricksters in myth are often pretty asshole-ish
See also: Loki up to and pretty directly catalyzing fucking ragnarok for hyuks IIRC

>they somehow aren't magical assholes

>in order to avoid triggering his WAAC faggot millenial players who don't like to be challenged, and who insist rpgs are about "telling stories" of their Mary Sueflake characters always winning effortlessly, the trickster spirits just use non-magical kobold stats and are friendly

Trickster Gods play tricks on Other Gods

mere mortals aren't worth the effort of a good bit of trickery

>he just makes them magical sluts
Explain yourself, real world.

>Trickster Inari Loli

WHY DID THE KAMI MAKE A BONER SO MUCH STRONGER THAN A MAN?!

I always thought this image was making fun of 5efags alone until I noticed the gay dragons. That was a good chuckle.

Any female spirit that is not immediately hostile will inevitably have a story about how someone fucked it.

Exactly what I meant. And even then. Its mostly just when its ugly crone that there isnt some sexual aspect.

>I always thought this image was making fun of 5efags alone
How you came to that conclusion in the first place is baffling, but I'm assuming you come from /pfg/ and didn't see the joke.

I'm not much into generals other than the resources in the OPs. But the edgy/tryhard stuff and the literal videogame character always stuck out to me.

I suppose from a certain perspective, one may interpret /5eg/'s images as being too serious. I've never been to /pfg/, but it would be hilarious if they were the ones with a stick up their ass.

Natural order

It took me more than one glance to notice the gay dragons, yeah. But I'm not from /pfg/, no.

I've never been good at tricks but I'm good at being an asshole.

More like he got Balder killed because he didn't like Balder being coddled by his mama, by tricking a blind man to shoot Balder dead with a special arrow. And when the gods tried to resurrect Balder, Loki personally saw to it that they would fail. Then the gods chased Loki to the ends of the world and punished him for eternity. Loki didn't like the fact that his actions had consequences and, when he finally came free, went to help start Ragnarok.

Heavily abridged version of the story, of course. Loki is your typical That Guy Chaotic Neutral, in that regard.

>trickster spirits
>not assholes
Doing shit just because it amuses you with no regard for the wellbeing of others or lack of thereof is a pretty asshole-ish thing to do.
Selfishness and whimsy are natural catalysts for being an asshole.

Please tell me there's more to this art.

Of that particular fox or the artist in general?

>he drew the old convenince store clerk

N-no

They aren't always assholes though, only occasionally

There is little difference between being an incidental asshole and an intentional one.

Asshole detected

Yes, and? If anything, that only makes me more qualified to speak on the topic.

There is a mountain of difference between intention asshole and incidental asshole, asshole

>intention asshole and incidental asshole
The first is an assholes because he hates people. The second is an asshole because he doesn't care if others get hurt doing what he does.

Either way both screw people over.

Both!

To be fair, he did get fucked by a horse because of Odin that one time.

Loki would rather get fucked by a horse than lose a bet.

Getting fucked by a horse is it's own reward.

Hentai slut please go back to your 2D world

>edgy/tryhard
What the fuck in that image is edgy? What the fuck is tryhard? Bloody hell. /pfg/ is a fetish repository and /5eg/ is the problem for enjoying and taking seriously the actual game portion of RPG?

Getting fucked by a horse is an easy way to get a perforated vagina or colon, and even if you somehow manage to accommodate the length inside you, horses are three pump chumps. Between the brevity of the sex and difficulty in getting properly mounted, you're better off buying a horse dildo.

You realize the image is making fun of both games, right? Equally. Settle down, man.

No it's not, as someone who visits both /5eg/ and /pfg/ I've only seen it used on /5eg/ to mock /pfg/ and on /pfg/ to mock their game and userbase.

user if you can't see the satire in both sides you're even less self-aware than the /pfg/ guys. There's an actual videogame character up there.

Relax, pal. /5eg/ and /pfg/ are exactly the same. The only difference is that one of them has hard-on for monstergirls and anime, while the other doesn't.

>getting this flustered over an equal-opportunity banter image

You're adorable. Learn to chill and roll with it, user.

>It's satirical because the left side is trying too hard!

If they wanted to make fun of /5eg/, they would've done the Shadman OPs or Blaxploitation season that went on for a while. It's hardly equal-opportunity when one side is getting a significantly shittier deal then theother.

>magical assholes

Dare you enter this magical realm?

The thing is, one side isn't. You're projecting some false sense of shittiness one one side when both are shitty.

I see someone did some research...

This board really is /d/-lite

This is too good to be true.

5E is just a different flavor of bad though

No, it's satirical because left side is showing special snowflakes that literally look like Sephiroth, while the right side is showing copy-paste anime kitsune characters.
Now stop being a tool before we have to laugh you out of here.

High School Inari Tamamo-chan! is pretty great.

I am literally not seeing anything wrong with the left side beyond maybe some generic white guy syndrome or a focus on being all dark and broody. It's not laughable, it's just the fast track to the groan zone. Compare that to the right side with furries and kitsune and panty shots with a healthy dose of homosexual dragon-kin. It's very clear what side is getting the better portrayal out of that image.

This has to be bait now.
>furries

Are you literally twelve or did you seriously buy into the spattering of "anime is bad" shitposting that happens sometimes

The only truly bad thing on the right side is how copy-paste the characters look, which is present on the left side as well.

Of course anime is bad for your tabletop general when it's all fluffy fox-girls in varying states of embarrassment or panty-shot.

Yeah, but at least they're not scantily-dressed or made for some inane need for "Cute!"

10% isn't furry, lurk more.

Your ancestors are frowning at you

Did you not notice that one of those catgirls is a girl(male)?

They're frowning at us all, user.

Cute is a good enough reason

Shit-tier tricksters are the only ones that say this. The best way to fuck with other gods is to fuck with their creations.

>His trickster spirits aren't turbojews after every penny the party has
explain yourself Veeky Forums

>5eg
Where are all the black people?