Veeky Forums Creates A Setting

>The world is overrun with spectral, soul-devouring horrors and children are the last hope for survival.

Magical girls use gear and powers themed after medieval torture devices and methods of execution

Underage boys border on superhuman ,with their physical abilities pushed to the extremes of human capability and beyond.

Most young girls end up joining the Executioners around the ages of four or five. Sometimes by choice, most of the time however, it is unwilling on their parts.

>today, on Veeky Forums
>OP makes a setting for a shitty YA book/show/movie

Um, Wat? I have no idea what you're being an autistic Faggot over, you cockmuncher, and honestly, I don't care. You can either contribute to the thread, or you can fuck right off.

The children can defeat the monsters by having sex with each other.

pedo alert

Nyet. Fuck Off.

nope, i think i'll shit it up because children are fucking useless at everything they do

this is literally every shit anime and tv show thats ever been made

Oh okay. So you're just a spiteful cumguzzler from Leddit who hates fun and anything that isn't your cancerous tripe? Well in that case, here's your (You)

Hello Stephen

Hey, whatever sells!

>typing all that faggotry out
>getting this mad already

fucks sake kid, its not even lunchtime

>Comes into a thread he knows he does not like and will find no enjoyment in, specifically to shit it up
>The very instant he gets called out on his, he throws fucking hissy fit, decides to double down on his bullshit, and begins accusing other posters of being "assmad" or "childish"
You are the cancer killing Veeky Forums, and I humbly advise you to kill yourself through autoerotic asphyxiation.

i wish you could hear me laughing at you right now

>Another thread with a somewhat interesting premise killed because a single cockgobbling autist can't stand anything that involves people coming together to create something
Is this all that Veeky Forums is now? Just circlejerking generals, mindless 40k dicksucking threads, and shitposting? Is this really what this board has been reduced to?

>another thread with a somewhat interesting premise killed
>thinks it wasn't dead in the water before i started shitposting in it and thereby keeping on the front page

user, there are several other worldbuilding threads up right now that didn't have you or some other fag shit them up with inane bullshit, and they are doing well. Thus, I can safely guess that this one would have been similar if you didn't go full fucking Redditor over a single detail (Fucking children trigger you enough to shit up a thread? The actual fuck is your problem, m8?).

So in short: You're so full of shit that's it's coming out of every pore.

>me shitposting once killed the thread

you give me far too much credit, m8

Youvdidnt shitpost "once". You shat up the thread with your autism even after being rd to fuck off (and you still continue to do so). Had you not been present at all, the thread would have probably developed into something worthwhile. But you couldn't reign in your autism, you didn't even try to hold yourself back, and now I'm 90% certain that whatever posters were in here originally have likely flocked to the Amazon fetish-furl thread instead.

So in truth, your attempt to shit up a worldbuilding thread has only given another thread even more posters and people showing interest in it. Brilliant job there, Sven.

This

>i shitpost once
>INSTEAD OF IGNORING ME
>you give a knee jerk reaction post calling me an autistic faggot and a cockmuncher
>and you thought i wouldn't keep fucking with you after you did that

fucking laffing right now m80