Non-forced ways to include cunts and jigs and slants and fags and poos into stories and games

Everyone knows all about the fucking retarded ways that kikes and their slaves try to force cunts and jigs and slants and fags and poos into every single thing, but what are some actually good ways to go about including characters that have undesirable traits into your games?

I don't think just writing them all as monsters is going to work either

If you don't have anything useful to post don't fucking post at all, you fucking stupid cunt

They exist but they're hated and opressed. It's not by some elite, its just genuinely that most people are racist, homophobic and afraid of the unknown, just like the real reason for prejudice.

None of this "in Astalia men and women are entirely equal, 21st century!" idiocy

There's a bitch that looks like he could deep throat a fence post.

>oh no people don't want me raping their kids they're so homophobic I'm so oppressed

"Oppressed" sure nigger believe what the tells you while tyrone and muhhamed rape your wife

You have an entire board for your unbrained fecalphilia. Go back there.

You're trying way too hard man.

Have fun dying for the glory of Rome in the Foederati corps senpai

Just don't, at least not in important roles unless it really fits. I rarely include women in non-womanly positions (e.g. general, admiral, president, soldier, banker, whatever) and same goes for assorted diversity (no Tyrone the genius scientist). Instead just give them roles that fit them, women are more fit for stuff like nurses, homemakers, or tv anchors for example. Nothing wrong with an outlier every now and then though.

Fuck off with this weak-ass bait, retard.

When you create a new NPC, roll a d20
On a 20, it's an LGBT
Then you roll on a table you made for which it is (gay/lesbian, bisexual, trans, polyamourous, asexual)

>one in twenty people is mentally ill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off and kill yourself neckbeard, nobody likes you

>neckbeard
>using neckbeard as an insult on Veeky Forums of all places

Truly this place fell long ago.

Nah man
One in one people is mentally ill

Nope

Mate, I'd love to answer, but could you ask /pol/ instead? I'm tired of people bringing up the fact Jews are destroying western society on Veeky Forums, where I go and try to escape from that, for just a few hours a week. Come on man, take it to /pol/, and I'll reply to whatever thread you set up, just don't post it here.

But what if I want to reply to a shitty /pol/bait thread because it's the only entertainment left on Veeky Forums these days?

>cunts and jigs and slants and fags and poos
>jigs
What do you have against the Irish?

Use analogues from real life.

>mods won't delete this shit

Yep

Somebody's butthurt

He means jigaboo, old slang for nigger. I prefer jigaboo myself. Rolls off the tongue easier then nigger

Eh, that's a bit boring isn't it? Undesirables go out of their fucking way to shit everything up as terribly as possible in real life, I think OP would be better off giving them some extra credit to keep them out of the pathetic monsters category

I'm seeing more boredom then butthurt with her.

i want pol to go and stay go

Wait then what is poos? I thought roody-poos was niggers?

Indians because they shit in the street.

A man of taste.

But he does. And he has posted it.
fpbp
(You)

Thank fucking god the white race is being bred out. One, two more generations of this MAX and we can finally be rid of white """""""""""men""""""""""""

>cunts and jigs and slants and fags and poos
Wait, then which one means Irish?

none of them, retard

No, that's Indians from India natives are called Injuns, wagon burners,or redskins It's because the vast majority rural population of India doesn't use toilets, and instead crap in their own fields (that grow crops) or in public streets. I'm willing to bet within the next 10 years or so, a very nasty virus is going to come from India because of their lack of toilets.

Woah there (((Marx))) why don't you tell them how you really feel?

do the decent thing OP, you can see the degeneracy and there's nothing you can do to stop it, it's the only logical course of action

plus it'll stop your shitty b8posting

Wait, you wont let blacks in your game, but you'll let the Irish play? Why? They're practically the same group of people.

>people are taking the bait
Stop.

It's a bit strange to realize that in three centuries, the only pure-blooded whites left will be /pol/

Then you have terrible taste. /pol/ shitposting isn't even fun shitposting like /a/ or /v/, it's just bad.

>I'm willing to bet within the next 10 years or so, a very nasty virus is going to come from India because of their lack of toilets.

MRSA is pretty prevalent there right now, which should be terrifying for everybody.

Potato peelers have a work ethic, at least

>/pol/
>white

It's an anonymous shitposting forum. There is no reasonable way to stop threads like this being spammed/propagating without the mods taking action and deleting them.

Which they used to do but lolhiro.

I just did whitey. I guess all that "high iq" shit doesn't mean much now does it? Still it must be kind of cool to be one of the last white men on Earth, so there's that I guess