bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

semi finals in the vets

Scans? PDF?

>mad loses to penis but beats tendies
what the fuck is this shit?

Daily reminder King_Mad has never beaten Penis

>fumbbl

I have an upcoming tabletop one-day tournament. I am split between Goblins, Chaos or Vampires to play. I have just finished a league with my Goblins, having finished third and made it to the play-offs, sadly losing to dwarfs.

I initially thought to give them a break and try the others but not sure. What do you think I should do?

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Gfi

>penis has played in 21% of grand finals games

Anyone?

All three are kinda shit at low TV. Chaos might be fun to talk all AG mutations and throw the ball around

Its just a single day event with fresh teams and nothing extra. Thought process is things could get ugly wiyh chaos if one positional goes down early. Vamps could be great or horrible. Gobbos will be mainly to be a pain in the ass but the team has the most staying power of the 3 which has me tempted in the first place.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

GFI

Sounds like you've already got it pretty much figured out, then. You know the pros and cons, pick the one you think is most fun.

Reading over the rules for hypnotic gaze in the Almanac, there is no mention of it keeping the player stuck in their bonehead like status until they re-activate. This could be interpreted that the effects wear off as soon as it comes to the opponents turn.

The interaction however of the gaze in the video game is you're stuck being hypnotized till you activate even persisting into the victims turn.

How should I explain this to potential opponents on the table?

Unless they changed the wording in the Almanac from what was in Death Zones Season 1, it is clearly explained that the effect lasts until the next time the player is activated or until the drive ends:

"If successful, then the opposing player loses their tackle zones and may not catch, intercept or pass the ball, assist another player on a block or foul, or move voluntarily until the start of their next action or the drive ends"

Any cool shit happening in Bloodbowl 2?

I think I will order a starter set tomorrow. Should I also buy the Almanac or anything else?

Currently the almanac is the only other thing you'd need.

>post team on bb facebook page
>Jim and Bob comment it

Today was great

Not really,the game is as is. It still has the ClawPOMB combo in full effect and at that point if you're a bash team you're going to get culled, either one sided or mutually. Or if you are an Elf or Vampire team filled with blodge, you can expect a bit of damage but a very reasonable chance at victory.

Oh, okay. What about all these extra cards and stuff? And what the Almanac actually brings to such newbie games?

Play cards are a thing, but I rarely see people use them.

All you really need is a skills glossary, team rosters, and an order of play.

Bump

dead fucking thread

all three are fucking horrible tournament teams

I knew that but I like them. Just was flip flopping who to go. For now its between vamps or goblins