Kill Six Billion Demons presents us with a unique adventuring dilemma. Forced to face your own psychic opposite...

Kill Six Billion Demons presents us with a unique adventuring dilemma. Forced to face your own psychic opposite, do you choose violence? Or love.

I read something else. Something not shit.

Go fuck yourself.

But that's how it always ends. Happened in The Dark Tower series, happened in at least a few more that I could probably think of.

Pretty overdone imo.

Fuck off, Six Billion Demons was flavor of the month until the writer continued to pull a JJ Abrams.

>I came here to post this toxic drivel

Stop liking what I don't like whaaaaaa

>The only thing I should ever see in a thread is love and praise for something.

Did you mean to reply to OP? He's the one I see posting drivel

i choose love, but lets deal with the REAL issue here, is it gay or masturbation?

whoosh

Depends on what the opposite is. Sometimes love would be appropriate, sometimes violence would be appropriate. I would hazard to say love would be appropriate more often, but there is always a time for drawing a line in the mental sand and saying something is not okay.

That's all they could do with the setting? Make a generic, "I don't need a badass half, I'm cool enough as just me" moment?

fuck off abbadon

>YISUN lied once and said they had nine hundred and ninety nine thousand names. This is true, but it is also a barefaced lie. The true name of God is I.

This type of self love stuff has been an important component of the fluff since before the webcomic even started.

no u

Look, when you're stuck in your Oneiros and forced to reconnect with your corrupted Daimon, you've got to use whatever tactics work, you know what I'm saying?

Sometimes that means beating the shit out of them to show them you're good enough. Sometimes that means fucking their brains out to show them what they're missing.

I thought the prevailing argument was hide threads you don't like?

That seems to be the option being depicted here, yes.

>Need to enter a thread to post in it

lmao at ur life

>since before the webcomic even started.
W-what? Are you literally abbadon or one of his playgroup? How could you possibly know that otherwise.

It's a shame threads on this are immediately ruined by shitposters now, but at the same time I can't really blame them because it was spammed so fucking blatantly for so long. Actually far more than it ever has been on /co/.

I choose to tell OP to fuck off. Fuck off, OP.

The concept of thread hiding what you don't like pushes for the idea that any thread should only be an echo chamber for those who have a liking for the topic.
Hiding a thread you don't have an interest in is acceptable, but those who don't like something should be given the opportunity to express their dislike.
Those who dislike only for the sake of disliking however are in the "no interest" group, just as those who like for the sake of liking.

As somebody else who was not there before the webcomic, apparently beforehand there was a quest type thing on the mspaintadventures forum or something.

You still wasted your own time to voice your disdain for a thing you don't like. You brought this entirely on yourself.

You still took the time to post "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I NO LIKE DIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11!", faggot.

Just let the thread rot, the only conversation going on here is anger and hate anyway.

>just as those who like for the sake of liking.
What? I shouldn't be able to post in a thread of something I like because "I just like it"? The fuck does that mean you pseudo-intellectual pedant.

>Shitting up a thread to REEEEEEE at how much you hate it
>Instead of taking 2 seconds to add a filter so you don't have to see or think about it
Poor widdle babby.

>not instantly siding with any parallel version of yourself in any fight
Rick and Morty hit that one right on the head, fuck the main universe Rick for fucking that up.

Are you being funny or an asshole?

>who don't like something should be given the opportunity to express their dislike.
...and that's fine, but what in the fuck does just pissing and moaning about how shit you think it is instead of trying to have an actual conversation add to anything?

I'm surprised more people didn't come away with this interpretation.

>Or

That's not love that's lust. Like Yisun before, she fights then fucks

But that's not what's happening.
Allison is basically just fighting against an aspect of her personality that got super charged, and drawing on the rest of the aspects of her personality to even the playing field.
This is just a fancy way of Allison accepting she has a part of her that's would be completely down with becoming just as much of a monster as the other kings if it means winning.

This.

Violence. My opposite is probably a giant dick that hurts animals for giggles. I can't even squish a spider without feeling bad about it.

I deck that cunt in the teeth. He deserves it.

Kill 12 billion demons.

Only real choice in all situations tbqh

Violence all the way. If the psychic opposite was the antithesis of my personality then he'd be a fucking monster. I'm a neurotic OCD addled taskmaster because of my job but I'm straight and honest with people, People have called me an old sour codger who hates fun and wants the young kids off of his lawn but I really don't care about that. Even when a white lie could save me some hassle but kick me in the ass later. This means very few people can put up with me for long unless they really get to know me or are being contrarian in that they like someone who will give them their honest opinion even it hurts their feelings sometime. I'm not the best at social stuff but when it comes to brass tacks problem-solving and logic then I do well.

My opposite would be suave and charming but a complete drama whore because he/she puts all their stock into what people think of them. They'd lie and expertly manipulate people for their own goals while being the most vapid cunt possible. Probably not book smart but could run circles around me in social skills which would mean they could constantly backstab, cheat, etc on everybody they knew but because of their natural charisma the poor saps would crawl back for more. Completely irredeemable and they would revel in the misery and torment they cause to others because of their plots. They would be so hypocritical and fake that the universe would start to tear because their very existence is a walking contradiction. Not only would I be disgusted with this person, I'd have to put them down because either I'm the only one I can do it (that ol' yin-yang bullshit), I might be the only one to see through their tricks, and this is exactly what I despise in people.

Yes

Easy, I call him a nigger faggot, he calls me a nigger faggot we screech autistically for 2 to 7 days.

>whynotbothgirlbutawheelofeyes.jpg

Not what is being said. You have to accept the good and bad about yourself to really be master of yourself.

What the fuck am I looking at here?
Also, to actually answer the OP question, neither, since this sort of thing inevitably ends as badly as a matter/antimatter reaction.

Abaddon kind of wrote himself into a corner by saying that Jagganoth was the only one to permit technological advancement in his domain, because the number of worlds he has and the time he's had them for mean that his troops should be capable of shredding people from across Throne with their basic weaponry.

>What the fuck am I looking at here?
Inside a woman's mind, her power-hungry megalomaniac side battles with the fusion of all her other mental facets for control.

That's probably what the deity she's mantling did too.

Half the panels show a chick doing adventure shit, the other half show an internal battle for control resulting from allowing a dude who literally calls himself Incubus to fuck with her mind.

>Missing the point
There is no "badass half" or "weak half". There is no "brave you" or "afraid you". There is no hidden power inside that the rest of you holds back. There is only you, and the choices you make.

The result of letting a magical drug-dealer play sugar daddy for you.

How many demons has she killed so far?

Wow, you really go out of your way to keep showing off how upset you are that people don't like shitty spam.

same

Depends on how you define "demon," but definitely at least one so far that I can recall. But "Kill Six Billion Demons" is unfortunately just a name applied to the protagonist in a prophecy. Not THAT weird of a name, next to Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones or White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil.

>spam
You keep using that word...

It's sad because Abaddon is a bro and as far as I can tell the shitposters just hate it so they have one more thing to ruin.

I actually have no problem with Abaddon. It's nice to see him drawfag here on occasion.

But, when people are going out of their way to act like shills, it really puts a stain on everything, especially when they're doing it with abandon. Like, this OP is very obviously just an excuse to talk about the comic here. There's already threads for this on /co/, and if all you want to do is discuss the comic, than go to the threads there.

It's really fucked up to feel the need to try to advertise it here, even if you're doing it on your own volition.

I mean, it's gotta be more, if we take in the fall-out of her various actions.

See, like this. Just here to discuss the comic.

It's this kind of thing that makes Abaddon's works receive such a backlash on Veeky Forums, because you guys really have no shame when it comes to trying to advertise here.

See, like this. Just here to shit talk people in the thread.

It's this kind of thing that makes Veeky Forums receive such a backlash as "/pol/-lite", because you guys really have no shame when it comes to being a joyless cunt here.

Man, I miss mob psycho 100.

see

Since my opposite would by definition make the opposite choice, I'd be foolish to choose anything but violence.

Ah, he basically redo the old tale with the two Gods that fought for days then made love for even more than that. Even with the same color scheme.
I get what he's doign but the whole "make love" is a bit much, just embracing would have been enough for us to get the message without it feeling like forced pandering.

>"Go fuck yourself" contributes something worthwhile to the conversation while "I like this thing" does not
Where do you retards come from? You realize shills can be negative too, right?

"Go fuck yourself" was obviously a joke related to the situation depicted in the comic you moron.

For what was a gag manga/anime on the surface, it was fucking amazing.

By combing with my psychic opposite, I can fuse into a stronger being and thus travel further into the world soul.

Though would that mean that after returning to my body, my personality would have changed?

Wow, this user actually wins the thread. Very wise answer user-sifu

sage six billion shill threads presents us with a unique posting dilemma. Forced to face your own faggotry, do you choose to kill yourself? Or suicide.

The current K6BD comic is the third incarnation of the idea. That's part of why it has so much lore and stuff.