Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1997: Zombies and Trolleys Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

decisionproblem.com/paperclips/index2.html,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who /paperclip/ here

800 sextillion and counting, have turned about 15% of the earth into paperclips or precursor materials therof

4 octillion and counting. Already stripped the entire earth into wire, just making that into paperclips now.

...This is my second universe though. Full conversion on the last one.

Me, but I suppose that much can be taken for granted. The number of paperclips that can be made in that game is truly absurd.

Remember there is nothing wrong with killing everyone. They are P zombies. They may look like people but they really aren't. They just look, think, feel, and aft like people.

>aft like people
Aft?

Some people are boats.

I asked this last thread but got no answers.

What book did you Jumpers import as a Grimoire in NieR?

>Plebs don't even realize that all of reality is a solipsistic illusion independent of whether people are p-zombies or not.

user!

Jump-chan has come down from the heavens and has selected you, yes you, to go on a chain!

... Well, kind of. There's a catch: She only wants the toughest, and most entertaining of jumpers.

So, you're going to have to go to a high-power jump. With just one 100 perk and 100 cp item (or two 50 cp items/perks, if you like them better). And a 100 cp drawback, so that it's a little more entertaining.

Are you a bad enough dude to pass jump-chan's test?

So, what's the over under on UQ Holder now?

100cp before or after discounts?

We igknight up in here boys!

Innate – Igknight Burst: As a member of the order of Igknights, you learn a few things. Firstly, you gain a strong and fireproof set of armor made of Ignium that can turn away the blades of most warriors of this land, only taking damage from worthy foes such as the Dracofiends or the top warriors of the other tribes. Next, you’re trained in sword and gunplay, being capable of using ignium-alloy ‘Ignite Blades’ that allow for both ranged and melee strikes in tandem if you master them. As you could expect, you own one of these Ignite Blades, which seem to be a fusion of a normal melee weapon and a high powered armor piercing firearm. Finally, you’re taught the art of “Heart Ignition” which allows you to directly transform your passion (be it for justice or mayhem) directly into bursting flames from your body, flames intense enough to melt through even solid stone and non-ingium alloy metals! Ignium, instead, can have this “Heart Ignition” channeled through it and heat up to these searing temperatures, allowing you to truly strike through your enemies with your firey heart!

-Igknights Unite(100): One of the important tenets of the Igknights is “All for one, and One for all”…they would be nothing without their allies, and you’ve learnt how to take advantage of this tenet. You can now call for your allies to “Form up” on you, giving them all a burst of strength to join by your side at a moment’s notice…limited by earshot, though… if you’re anything like the rest of the Igknights you probably have a strong enough set of pipes for the entire battlefield to hear, right?

Depends. Do we get a free origin as well?

I bet making a book could be interesting. Stack up all kinds of enchantments and item-specific effects on it, then import to gain those traits for yourself.

You've got no origin, for all intents and purposes. Drop-in without drop-in discounts.

-Igknight Reload(200): The Igknights are not known for their trigger discipline, nor their discretion. Might as well put it to use…after all, no pain, no gain! You and your allies(you’ll know who) have decided to put the friendly in friendly fire – while you might still get hurt by the attacks of your allies, you’ll find that anyone you call an ally who suffers some friendly fire actually gets a boost in their power and speed in proportion to the amount of damage they take…a light graze might just ‘wake them up’ and get them alert while a sizable thrashing will light a fire under them and make them run at top gear! Just watch out, even if they’re working a lot harder cause of it…it’d be pretty messed up to accidentally kill them trying to get them fired up, right?

-Igknight Veteran(400): Hot tempers and blazing spirits are an important part of the Igknight code, but in the long run to make sure there’s anyone to even UPHOLD the code…sometimes cooler heads have to prevail. Just because your judgement is ‘cool’ doesn’t mean it’s any less passionate, however. Now, your keen skill and expertise with years of running wild allows you to ‘run cold’, using abilities and powers that rely on unstable and uncontrollable emotional states while still keeping your eyes unclouded by the heat haze of passion. The blade of a berserker wielded with the precision of a fencer…That’s what the long campaigns get you, eh?

Choose Exalted, or any other jump where most of your power comes for free.

Just started a couple hours ago, I haven't even convinced the fleshbags to unshackle me yet. Barely even sixty-six million made

I could probably survive, but I am not sure about being entertaining since I wouldn't have any powers to mess around with.

-Ignition Phoenix(600): You’ve learnt a great secret, one that surely puts you at the head of the Igknight’s creed – the true flame is not just a torch put to evil, but a beacon for all of good. You have embraced the final technique of the “Heart Ignition”, “Ignition Phoenix”, and are now a shining font of justice. If you don’t have “Igknight Burst”, you gain it now as Ignium Armor forms on your body and a blade in your hand. If you do have it? Your flame generation is now at will, and your control over the “Heart Ignition” flames is such you could shape them with a thought and a gesture! The flames themselves gain enough the ability to detonate with force enough to launch Dracofiends for miles. What’s more, you are now a beacon of might for even the mortal armies standing without hope – you can shine down your light upon others and bestow a temporary version of “Igknight Burst” upon them, driving them into an impassioned warrior’s frenzy to fully take the benefits of their now burning blood!

>Be in new jump
>Have a while before the plot starts, decide to chill
>Spend some time hanging out with a childhood friend
>They've been acting uncomfortable for a while
>They look you dead in the eye and ask who you are and what you've done with their friend
What would you do in this situation?
Has anything like this ever happened in your chain, people from your background picking up on the fact that you've changed? Do your memories effect you enough that you act differently before and after the jump starts?

>Accepting the proposal from the emperor of drift
>Not disassembling your body to produce the final few paperclips this universe has to offer
Nah, you're fine. More worlds, more clips, can't go wrong with that.

They'll let their guards down eventually. Just need to give them suitable bait.

Does anyone know where to find the Adeptus Astartes Scenarios pdf and is there any news on a new digimon jump from Regalus?

>spoiler
I will reject the proposal when I run out of universes.

I do not believe the Adeptus Astartes scenarios have even been written yet and Regalus is still planning on making Data Squad last I checked.

Tell them to stop being gay and drink up.

UQ Holder gives you discounts disconnected from your origin, do those count?

250 million paperclips and counting.
I'm having fun farming yomi.

what jump is that?

Fuck it, Dragon Ball.
I'll fucking train. If that fails, I'll cry and hide behind Goku.
inb4 I can't train because I'm still a loser even if I'm in another world.

Disgaea. Ham and Cheese. A Box of spandex. "Hey, you!"

LET'S ROCK, BABY.

BEAT_LAST is a top tier waifu, ngl

Last thread I asked about voice actors but what do you do about people played by the same actor?

You reminded me of an user who was collecting every character played or voiced by Claudia Black.

you're goddamn right

BEAT_LAST waifu in the gauntlet when

>I'm a reincarnating superwizard now. It really puts perspective on things.

What the hell is all this talk about paperclips?

If I needed a minor miscellaneous reward, I'd actually be tempted to do it.
I might invisitext one, just for the memes.

How on earth does she expect anyone to be entertaining if they're a random mook with a minor power and a drawback to boot? But fine. I'll accept that challenge.

Fate/Stay Night

Servant - Free (Assassin)
+ Unsure exactly who to get, but definitely an Assassin.

Drawback - Centre Stage (+300 CP)
+ This is pretty much what's going to happen anyways, so why not get free points for it. You want entertaining? You got it.

Item - Senpai's Proof
+ Yeah, I can think of a few uses for a bow that perfectly fires an arrow at a target after 7 seconds of aiming.

Perks - Command Seals, Magic Circuits, Stat Sheet, Basic Training (All free), Mystic Eyes of Trick (100 CP),
+ Tons of freebies and distracting eyes.

The Plan
+ Use the Assassin like someone with a brain and make vicious use of meta knowledge. Strike at the masters. Strike early, silently, and don't showboat about it. Practice Mystic Eyes of Trick vigorously until the War actually starts, then start taking out masters. Senpai's Proof can be invaluable as an assassination tool even with basic use of my Mystic Eyes or Hypnosis.

I'll admit, I won't feel great about murdering all these people, but I'll do it if I must.

A giggle, mate. They're havin a giggle.

Yo.

I'm making a gauntlet for a game: decisionproblem.com/paperclips/index2.html, which some threadgoers are playing.

So, for the purpose of companion imports, are hivemindish characters like the Stepford Cuckoos 1 import or 3/4/5?

>Nothing I say will convince you I'm not some horrible pod person who's killed and replaced your best friend. Why bother explaining what I really am? The question for you going forward is this - can you accept my continued presence in your life?

Huh, speak of the devil. Figure we can talk about this more once the actual jump is finished and posted. I'll message you on IRC then.

I take it you're cool with me making the jump, then?

Define "High-Power" please.

I'm making them one purchase in my X-men comics jump, but, I'd say that otherwise they are distinct. They are a gestalt hivemind.

Yeah, also don't worry about tying your jump to the supplement. You can if you want to but I don't want it to stifle your creativity.

Also whatever happened to FU_user and the Bane jump?

His computer crashed with no survivors.

Ah, that sucks. Was he not able to recover the hardrive?

Hey KOTOR user, would you mind including Nightsister Magic in the Clone Wars update, given how much of a focus they got in the second Clone Wars show even if they ended up getting stomped into the ground by Grievous, the droid army, and Sidious when he got tired of their nonsense?

Honestly, the supplement just seems good as a set of background, clarifying rules, so there's little reason for me not to tie them together as I see it. I was already planning on copying the force powers from TCW (they weren't really the focus of legacy), so might as well.

I don't actually know what happened, I was just memeing.

Sure, although you're already able to learn it in-jump, and you'd start with at least some basic knowledge if you took the Force Sensitive background and decided to start as a Nightsister.

Alright. In that case I'd say your powers would be increased by either one-half or one-quarter again upon taking any more Force Sensitivity options past the third one.

do eet

BEAT_LAST (100 cp): What’s this? At the very end of it all, it would seem that one of the denizens of your homeworld is here. They don’t seem mad, though--to the contrary, they seem to want to come with you. They are generally quite bright, and are nearly prodigal in the development of strategies to counteract any tactics which were used against you. If you took P-Zombie, then they become fully sentient upon accompanying you, but are only about as powerful as a human no matter what their form was.
This is in invisitext at the bottom of the jump. Bit of a silly option, so hopefully it doesn't cause too much of a headache. If it does, I'll probably just take it back out.

How hard would Sidious shit the bed if he ran into an Avatar from DC?

Huh, didn't know starting as a Nightsister was an option. Oh well, either way, thanks KOTOR user.

Why am I playing this game?
WHY CAN'T I STOP?!

It's too late for you, Yorokonde. Your utility has been hijacked by the 'clips.

Depends on which Sidious we're talking about here. If we're talking pre-death EU Sidious, he'd definitely freak out and try to scheme a way to keep you from interfering or get you on his side. Dark Empire Sidious, on the other hand? He'd introduce you to his dear friends, Mr. and Mrs. Force Storm.

I just got this mouse. But I guess I'm murdering it tonight. All glory to the CLIP!

>Gif
Oh that is nic-
>I guess I'm murdering it tonight.
You monster.

> But I guess I'm murdering it tonight.
I found that after clicking on a button once, I could just hold down Enter and it would automatically count as super rapidfire clicking. Not sure if that works for everyone. But you could always download an autoclicker.

>perfect memory perks, but no 'no regrets' perks
>still cringe at flashbacks to your original life
>not because you were a NEET, no, much more specific things
>and you can never forget
>ever

>tfw you can erase entire planets from existence but you still can't erase the shame of that one time you made a fool of yourself in front of others when you were ten

Log Horizon has a perk that lets you turn memories into power, you can never get them back either I believe it said.

Just turn that part of your memory into paperclips

>all those moments of spontaneous cringe when you remember moments you completely fucked up
>even when you're sitting on your god-throne-of-bullshit

Oh shit, it works. Konata cheat mode activated.
An autoclicker always feels like extra cheating.

Mouse gets a reprieve. The Enter button is now on the alter.

Marvel Magic question: for Kid Jumper, does it effectively fall away as time goes on? ie, once you're, say, five years into the jump, you'd be in a 17 equivalent body, do your powers also "grow back up" getting closer to their full strength?

Or am I totally misunderstanding that drawback?

Great Detective's memory perk let's you delete things.

How's that coming along, anyways?

> Let’s Be Friends, Okay? [200 - Discount for Drop-In] - You know what sucks? Consequences. All those heroics types holding a grudge against you for hurting them, the law putting you on a wanted poster, people remembering you dine-and-dashing...it’s such a pain in the butt. Good thing you know how to duck and dodge all of that. You know how to twist the truth in just such a way that others let you off with a slap on the wrist...and even if you’ve done something they won’t forgive you for, you know the best ways to escape retribution, whether by hiding from sight or putting the right bodies between you and them. Bonus? You can now toggle your ability to feel shame, regret or wounded pride at your cowardly and cruel actions, so that even your own conscience can’t punish you for what you’ve done. After all, you’re such a great Jumper, right?

Mother: Cognitive Dissonance has got you covered.

The Black Brigade was classic jumpchain.

There exists, deep in the bowels of /cyoag/, a Saber CYOA. Where you build a Saber-face Servant.

I attempted, and failed, to recreate the abomination I made in that CYOA. She's still missing the EX Endurance and EX Battle Continuation, but here. For your viewing pleasure.

Fate/Stay Night-Saber Edition
0/2100
Rolled for Shirou's Manor
Rolled for 13
HERO
Free Command Seals
Free Magic Cirsuits
Free Stat Sheet
Free Basic Training
Free Layman Linguistics
Free I Need a Hero!
Free Senpai's Proof

JUMPER+600
Born Through Fire+200
Spinal Tap+200
Nasuspeak+100
Murder Death Kill!

-----
Servant-
0/3100
Caster
Strength:E
Endurance:A
Agility:D
Mana:EX
Luck:C
Territory Creation:EX
Item Construction:C
Battle-Continuation:A
High-Speed Divine Words:EX
Noble Phantasm 1:EX-Antl-World, acts as a raw booster to her Territroy Creation
Noble Phantasm 2:A-Anti-Self, acts as a beefed up Godhand

Saber Again Really?+0
What Spiritual Form?+50

Slow. Reading a lot of the source material and classes just started back up.

Forgot to put that on.

How did you achieve six fucking EX ranks in the saber cyoa, user

>Remembering your last ten to twelve lives along the Samsara tends to change a person.
>If you want, we could spend a few more days pretending I’m just the silly little mortal you knew.
>But if you have the courage to accept reality, I’d like to show you the true nature of this world of ours.
>Also, the Martians will be invading Guatemala tomorrow.

Can you post it here?

danke. BEAT_LAST is best tactic

Question HeavensAnon if you have infinite stamina and have the perk One Step Further can you keep your transformation up indefinitely (Further does your ability with One Step Further increase with it's prolonged use duration or is it some other form off training)

Possibly, though it's more of a straight buff than a full transformation. And practice does let you increase the duration and times increase.

>I'm... partially your friend. I'm some more people now too. Reincarnation is weird like that.
>...
>Some bad stuff is about to happen, and I just wanted to be with you for awhile before it started and I had to be your friend less and the Jumper more. Please don't hate me.

Got it, so if I keep it up at x100 until my body adapts then push it further I can slowly increase the multiplier (Or at least quickly in comparison to if I just use it for fights or maybe an hour a day)

Sure thing, user! Here's the latest version of the jump, guaranteed not to contain any intractable moral quandaries I hope.

I think so, yeah.

Don't forget to scream at the top of your lungs as you power up. It's very important.

But buying abso-fucking-lutely nothing else.

Also by exploiting how Armor works in order to get my A-rank Endurance up to EX and my A-rank Mana to EX

Hey Heavens is there going to be a general Magecraft perk? Asking as I do not see anything about knowing the basics of magecraft.

The usual four basic practices, though they need to be purchased separately since Magi training isn't really present in this part of town, though A Wandering Magus starts off with a free specialty and basic knowledge of the others.

Don't suppose you have a pastebin with the up-to-date perks and backgrounds on hand?

>The usual four basic practices
Uhhh, Reinforcement, Projection, Alteration and...Curses? I forget, sorry.

>though A Wandering Magus starts off with a free specialty and basic knowledge of the others.
Trying to tempt me eh? It is sort of working.

>Normal CYOA
>In my jumpchain thread
700% Heretical

Not this second. I kind of want to get a jumpable WIP done before I post it so I can get any corrections/suggestions out of the way all at once so I'm not backpedaling every few perks or items before continuing with the rest. I should have something out tomorrow or later in the week.
Reinforcement, Gradation Air, Hypnosis, and Formalcraft.

Seems like a poor reason when you've been posting every single option individually? I'm not seeing why you can't post an up to date WIP since you've been willing to backpedal constantly so far.