Character Art

Previous thread:

Found one with a dragon.

Requesting heroic characters, characters that are clearly a cut (or several) above the rest, good or evil.

There is this BBC documentary where some of these guys were black Africans... shocked Chinese, Eskimos, Australians aborigines and a dozen other peoples with distinct appearance were not added to replace the European/Mediterranean appearance of the characters in Homer.

/r/ing "weapon master" type characters. Pic related.

Hilarious amounts of weapons strapped to every part of the body preferred.

I would like a cool image of a man, Doesnt need to be human. But please no over-the-top armor, weapons or magic

sorry for not contributing and thanks in advance

While there apparently was a guy named Memnon, king of Aethiopia, making anyone else black is retarded, but that's modern BBC for you.

My fellow fa/tg/uys, help a drawfag get some inspiration if you wish and post some images of parties/groups of adventurers just doing random stuff, could be at a taern, could be camping, could be even fighting some goblins, just a bunch of random PCs doing something fun and refreshing. I'm just tired of drawing the same static PCs portraits and want to do something fun for a change, pls help me out.

Thanks, anons

Can anyone provide some elderly black gentlemen? I apologize for having little of note to contribute.

I'm looking for any kind of orc in furs

Does anyone have any Psychics? Or characters with some Psychic abilities?

Not sure if this is old enough

Much love, thank you so dearly (if there's more please do post it but I still wanted to show my appreciation!)

>Sing, goddess, the joy of Peleus' son, Achilles,
>And all the other heroes, who cheerful stood around him as he slain the smiling Hector!
>'cept Aeneas, who was serious and solemn, for his dreadful fate was to be featured in a shitty Roman fanfic...

Thanks for the chuckle, have a Dendra panolpy wearing guy.

Requesting any and all centaurs that have covered behinds, or at least the implication, like a long skirt.

Anyone have renaissance mages? Hopefully with stripey shirts/pants & poofy sleeves, & floppyfeathered hats

Could I get some Egyptian-styled males, preferably of a priestly type? I asked last time, but I guess what I had in mind before was too specific.

S'all I got.

Not quite what I was looking for, but I think I might be able to come up with something for that last one anyways, thanks!