Where will DeepBrain Chain be at by February 1st, realistically?

Everything around this coin seems incredibly optimistic. It's dipping at the moment, but that's most likely due to Ethereum mooning.

What gives this coin such appeal? Considering going all-in.

Im starting to believe the FUD that the stinky chinese whales will dump this when it comes to the other exchanges.

Watching my stack very carefully

Conservatively, 50 cents considering everything: happening this month:
>Huobi listing
>Possible Binance listing this month.
>Big conference on the 31st
>Partnership with one of the big 5 Chinese media companies will be announced at some point.

Coin going on a new exchange will moon or dump depending on what the coin is, so I'd take profits now if I were you

>combining the two biggest buzzwords of 2017 into a fat vapor package
this might grow a bit until it hits some bigger exchanges and then dump really hard

>Big conference on the 31st

Buy now, sell on the 30th?

Concerned about Huobi listing as well. Don't want a repeat of Bread.

can we get some better memes here? im looking so hard for deepbrain memes

It was just confirmed in the Telegram that DBC has been working with Lenovo. Not a definite yes but it sounds very likely.

I'm shocked there aren't more already with brain Wojack at the very least

Fucking retard it has been known for ages if you had only viewed their websites.

10000 hours in ms paint

I've been bored asf waiting for the moon mission

Thanks, user

Looks like the rocket is blowing out of the gut of the whale. Love it

Their sell walls were getting devoured earlier today. I'm still not sure about all that. Were they buying their own walls because of the ridiculous "trade as much DBC as possible" competition? To generate FOMO? It was 90% buy support and then it shifted gears fast a few hours ago.

LMAO, so good.

my mona lisa

This was already known. It was confirmed in a YT interview.

All in baby

Anons sister edition rocket (check bottom hatch)

yeah that "trade as much DBC as possible" was just asking for market manipulation, hopefully these whales accumulate soon and let this fly, either way hopefully the chinese eat them alive when it hits Houbi

whats this, a DBG meme for Aragon holders?

Not really a meme, but a way of life! Dupa bwane!

Bouncing back as we speak. lol at anyone who sells early.

the coin is what, almost a week old? only on one exchange, the kuckcoin.... enjoy the easy money

Use my KuCoin referral code 1b3PN to get in on this guaranteed mission to the fucking Oort cloud. Lambos and kpop fwbs for everyone.

gotchu

can we get a galaxy brain meme cmon this is low hanging fruit

I can't think of a way to make it funny, it would just be different coins right?

trade it in for this one, DBC runs on the NEO network

forgot pic

Sitting at 20K currently about .174 average but I took good profits earlier-considering doubling my stack if the price is still right-1gKyQ

Someone make a meme out of that Futurama episode with the flying space brains.