Magic the Gathering needs to put hard caps on how many rares and uncommons can be in a deck

Magic the Gathering needs to put hard caps on how many rares and uncommons can be in a deck.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/27/0d/28/270d28b219593046f3e3b98df9277f9c--geek-chic-magic-art.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Opinions are great.

It's a fact.

Play pauper poorfag

But then all the rares and uncommons are useless garbage cards.

The Magic Duel had interesting system
>up to 4 copies of each common per deck
>up to 3 copies of each uncommon
>up to 2 copies of each rare
>up to 1 copy of each mythic
It was fun for deckbuilding

Why would you have rares and uncommons in the first place?

Because they are fun?

We had this thread a few days ago. Stop it.

get good scrub, if you cant beat people who just rare dump into their decks then you aren't good enough to complain about anything, lurk more faggot

The last thread had an user who was interested in arguing but wasn't actually capable of reading posts. They deserve another chance to present their argument.

If you're just playing pauper, there's no reason to own any. Commons are fun too.

Nope. But with ideas this bad you're guaranteed to get hired by r&d as long as you sexually identify as a paedophile of color.

Wait, you don't want any bitches? You feeling alright Thulsa?

I'm...confused. What is this thread supposed to be about?

Thulsa is bitching.

Bitching FROM Thulsa Doom? That's backwards.

>Jeremy keeps accusing other various people at Wizards he doesn't like of being a pedophile

So how long until it's released that Jeremy is actually a pedophile who sucks boy dick in public restrooms because that's how this always goes.

Uncommons are also fun. Same with rares.

Nono, feel free to provide bitches

so you want to limit fun cards from the build of the deck

NOTABLY, higher rarity means higher complexity and not higher quality. So you're dumbing down decks, not making them weaker.

>NOTABLY, higher rarity means higher complexity and not higher quality

i.pinimg.com/736x/27/0d/28/270d28b219593046f3e3b98df9277f9c--geek-chic-magic-art.jpg

So complicated.

So you think commons aren't fun?

factually incorrect

agree, too bad they killed it

Probably cuz of whiney MtG players who want to keep spending hundreds of dollars on a new deck every block.

Kill yourself faget.

It was really bugged at launch.
They fixed it, and had stable 2k players online, but cards were too easy to obtain so nobody bought anything with real money

Aw that sucks. Did they try selling card decorations and other such swag?

Yes, but too late.
And also you could buy them with gold with made it moot

The fools. The game didn't die, they killed it.

Could be worse, but no more expacs hurts

>I'm not an SJW trying to ruin your fun guys. Honest!

kys

Essentially they made a Standard rotation for their digital products. Make a digital client, fill it with digital cards, then shitcan it for a new one in 3 to 4 years.

The most amazing part is that there are people who will blow all of their time and money on these every time.

>muh SJWs
Fuck that faggot and fuck you.

See I think that makes sense but then people can't pay2win and convince themselves they're skilled when they netdeck.

That's not true, Thulsa. They just need to stop making staples at mythic and making their rares objectively better in every way than commons that do something similar in the same same.

Sky Skiff -> Smuggler's Coptor
Colossal Dreadmaw -> Carnage Tyrant
are just insulting.

>in the same same
in the same set.