At the end of January, ZCL and Bitcoin will hard-fork to give birth to Bitcoin Private

At the end of January, ZCL and Bitcoin will hard-fork to give birth to Bitcoin Private.

ZClassic is a futures market for Bitcoin Private.

After the double HF, 1 ZCL will get you 1 BTCP and 1 BTC will get you 1 BTCP.

I have checked the Github, forums, and development team. They are legit.

If you look at the market, it has seen some price action (from 11k sats to ~7/800k sats now) with a very healthy stabilization phase. More interestingly, if you look at the order book for the past few days, people are clearly accumulating. In fact the ask side of the book is drying up with only a few ten thousands coins available for sale.

Bitcoin Private is a Bitcoin hard-fork incorporating ZClassic. Its features are:

- zk-SNARKs technology (shielded transactions)
- low-fee transactions
- advantageous fee schedule to scoop up miners
- adjustable difficulty
- no founder rewards (unlike ZCash who allocates 20% of the monetary mass for its founders)
- no pre-mine obviously.

In addition to that, consider that:

- the project lead, Rhett Creighton (twitter.com/HeyRhett), has two degrees from MIT, has been around for almost a decade, is an OG anarcho-capitalist, and has his reputation on the line.

- Bitcoin Private offers a risk-free hedge for Bitcoin whales. Privacy (and tax evasion) is a big issue for capital-rich folks in Bitcoin. Some folks have so much BTC that they cannot move their capital into privacy-centric projects at a decent pace without leveling the whole market. Bitcoin Private allows them to do that without any friction.

- The team behind the project is trying to deliver actual value to end-users. The best way to quantify that is to look at the dev logs.

- Historically, we have seen Bitcoin hard-forks with no substance at all be priced ~3/400$. My price analysis will factor this fact and assume that the BTCP hard-fork tries to deliver real value for end-users (not just cleverly engineer scarcity).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hyh3h_yX-S0?t=36m4s
trello.com/b/C0L7hGCV/development-roadmap
discord.gg/JP4CZt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my opinion, here is how the next few weeks will go down:

- At the moment, ZCL is around 700k sats ($100)

- ZCL will move to 3/4M sats ($500) then stabilize at that price point once the precise date for HF is announced and as media picks up interest

- right before fork we will see it spike to 7/8 perhaps 10M sats ($1000)

- right after fork it will dip and bottom at previous floor: 3/4 perhaps 5M sats

- features that are already in development will be announced and pushed around a week after the hard-fork, I think we will see it quickly rise back to 10M sats, perhaps even higher (>$1000)

biz hate money man, this is like the most obvious moon mission ever.

yeah go pay $100 each for the same coin I get for free for holding btc

fucking brainlets

>tfw bought 100k of something called BCPT by accident thinking it was bitcoin private
>made +24% off of it before realizing
lmao this fucking game

I remember when RaiBlocks was $10 and I thought “nah I’ll wait”

Not making that mistake again

>ZCL and Bitcoin will hard-fork
wat? So if you're holding both BTC and ZCL you get Bitcoin Private from both?

sup peter

Yes. It's a double HF, a spork!

I'm really torn guys. I'm all into rlc atm because 2 partnerships and 2 exchanges are coming this month so I really don't want to sell. But there is so much more risk/reward in this I dunno what to do.

is this sarcastic or you are actually retarded? biz nowsaday I cant tell.

thanks op,
actually a win op bizz lol
bought 2

true

in for 200 of ZCL

anything less than a 10x from here on will be a disappointment

it honestly feels wrong making money this easily

if this goes to 10M sat, I and a lot of my friend will retire, not even counting BTCP lol. Pretty much all in. Your analysis is on point OP, but I think ZCL will need to test 300 first.

engine starting. Only 100btc total for sale lol.

i think you'll see some of those coins moved to cryptopia because the FOMO is better there

moon missiod gearing for take off

Which one will people be selling right after the fork?

If this goes to $1k I'm finding the shill post that got me to buy at $30 and giving that man a present.

selling ZCL after snapshot and buying or FOMOing BTCP if it dips or rises

will pick ZCL up after it reaches 25k sats

was prob me and 3 other guys

Do people sincerely believe this would go 1k purely for the hard fork?

No clue. Just trying to hype it maybe? I think $300 is realistic.

I could so a spike to $4700 and a bottom before btcp @ $2100

I missed a lot of moon missions for this. Everything has been mooning recently and all the coins I were looking at doubled at least. This better be worth it.

Same. Sold all my XLM and NEO for this.

I have been buying this aroud 650 k sats and selling at 850 k repeatedly for days, when should I stop risking doing this and hodl for the real moon mission.

I wont lie these repeated gains are enticing. Its hard to know when its getting CLOSE.

Im a poorfag i only have 2k in crypto and i put everything on this

I just wish i could stay sell the Zclassic at high value right after the fork, but it is going to be so difficult..

I was doing the same for NEO, buy and sell at 0.0037 and 0.0049 for weeks, than it suddenly left me for real to 0.0062 after i sold at 0.0052. Overall profit kinda the same if I just leave it there and no swing. We never know. For ZCL i think the ship will leave pretty soon so you can swing trade but prepare to buy back at a higher price at any moment.

Cool, thanks friend. I appreciate the advice.

I really appreciate posts like this, hope you aren't fucking me in the ass, bro. Having a hard time as it is.

once exchanges announce btcp support we'll be on mars

Google rhett craighton.

He is a scammer who has jumped from zcoin to zcl to zencash and now whalecoin and btcp.

Look at whalecoins website and tell me he isnt a scammer. He has no claim to the btc name and is paying pajeets on upwork to fix his zcl+btc copy paste coin.

Once you get your insecurities dealt with you will see that most people see it as a good thing to have someone who has side projects and experience...

He has always been clear that it was an experiment

Rhett is a good guy

Says he went to MIT?

Because Zcoin is trash right? 500 mill market cap.

I want to believe, I don't need a 10x moon mission, a simple 2x would do just fine.

Yes, and? You think mit produces good people or psychopaths obsessed with shoving iot into your fucking toliet so they can count the flushes and sell it to google ads.

Look at what whalecoin actually is, it's a pump and dump coin for whales and their brainlet followers.

If you're buyin zcl (which is dead developmentwise) just to get btcp, you might as well support rhetts whalecoin too right?

I mean your buying btcp for the tech and team involved right? Your not investing because it's co-opting the btc name and is an airdrop scam, right?

you again, haha, salty that much? repeat like a parrot when zlc from 0.0015 to now.

If zcoin isn't trash why did rhett fork twice from it (zcl and zen)?

The dev team is around 15 people

from the dev discord (just people online)

>t. Rhett

nope

ZCL isn't the only coin that is rebranding this month. You have maybe one week to accumulate before it catches on that a better platform, team, and partnerships will mean more than just a name change.

lol zencash is a retarded zcl fork.

60 zcl reporting in. Considering buying more...

proof

Smaller, but I have 11 zcl, gonna buy more later.

Charles Hoskinson (Cardano) advises them. Teeka endorsed it. You have PHD's working with them on building all sorts of shit:
youtu.be/Hyh3h_yX-S0?t=36m4s
and they're very transparent about what they're doing:
trello.com/b/C0L7hGCV/development-roadmap

...and you brush it off as a retarded zcl fork as you put bet on yet another bitcoin fork. K..

Honestly, all the technical backing doesn't mean shit.

The same thing could've been said about ZCL when it was a shitcoin

> was still a shitcoin
Still is a shitcoin with a new label on it.

Doesn't mean you can't make a fkton of money off of it. BTG is a shitcoin too and has 4B mktcap.

I can see that happening to BTCP, not ZenCash.

I'm in for the ride.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, I just think it'd be wiser to diversify into both as they each are making major moves.

Hi fellow lambo owner

Just a future Corolla owner checking in.

I could buy 50 zcl right now
how well off would i be? And would the exchance instantly show btcp in wallets when fork?
Either i chuck into this or NEO
Whats your thoughts?

WELP cant anyway fucking bittrex wont allow sing up

Cryptopia.nz my dude

There is always Cryptopia. Kind of a shitty exchange but it works if you want in. NEO is a safer bet, this is riskier with a higher potential upside in a shorter time period. In my opinion.

Wait don't click that. It shows up as binance. Idk if they bought the domain something worse.
It's cryptopia.co.nz

It's taking so much will to not diversify out of this. MOON ALREADY YOU BITCH

this will payoff. The fomo for free $300 to $1000 coin, imagine that.

This better 10x because I would've tripled my money if I wasn't on this.

Got in at $25 sitting nice and comfy

Bought 6 ZCL with a sell order of 2*profit If I get justed I will rape you in the ass OP

Anyone know if Cryptopia will be supporting the fork? As in, are they going to give me BTCP for holding ZCL on their exchange?

not comfirmed yet, but you always have zcl wallet.

This guy gets it, feeling comfy BEFORE the pump breaks out.

*Clink*

Is ZenCash gonna give me a free BTC fork? No? Fuck off then

wow. this are people shilling Verge

Stick your morality and flawed ideologies up your ass man. We are here to make cheddar

Holy shit, that carving is amazing. Is the zoomed in shot legit or shopped?

Pretty sure it's legit. Artists back then were really good at their craft..... not like the idiots that get churned out from schools with "arts degrees" these days.

>Not knowing the abduction of persephone

>Not knowing that ancient and Renaissance artists had technical and architectural skill far exceeding anything the modern world can produce.

Brainlets.

It is legit

Is this a BCash type of fork or a super bitcoin type of fork?

That could have been me, I bought at 27.75 and started shilling here

Did the same with VEN, then I saw it stable over 10k for hours before it shot up to 16-17

BCC type, it will be way more sought after than BTG

what wallet should i keep them in? bittrex?

Ok so how does this work exactly? How come both holders of ZCL and BTC get a 1:1 rato of BTCP? What is the max supply of BTCP going to be? What algo?

I know the latter but was unfamiliar with the former.

>bittrex
>wallet
Also none, fuck this fork.

you know what i mean which exchanges support the fork so should i put zcl in my bittrex's zcl wallet or should i get another wallet that supports the fork...fucking smartass

I speak without experience but people here have routinely said that Binance has reliably handled forks properly while Bittrex has been very iffy.

It's not confirmed whether bittrex will support or not yet.
Still a few weeks till the fork, I'm sure they will support but if not there is plenty of time to move to external wallet.

Thanks for sharing this with us OP!

Reminder that the team is now accepting volunteers for wallet testing. Join the official discord here and request either windows, mac or linux and you'll be given a role respectively.

discord.gg/JP4CZt

that 40 btc buy wall is real

Sometimes you actually find good stuff on Veeky Forums

Thanks OP, you beautiful aryan mensch

he is flashing it, he want to push the price but is a scary cat.

tfw rebought right before

lol again a 40 btc buy wall

is 74k sats a bit too high to buy in? seems like btc is recovering a bit, could see a nice zcl dip in the next 2 days

haha holy shit i know rhett creighton, he was such a weirdo

Binance just followed ZClassic on Twitter