Stats-wise, how does a spurdo differ from a regular animal?

Stats-wise, how does a spurdo differ from a regular animal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZx1zl_sVTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Säkkijärven_polkka#Military_use
youtu.be/-bDntRWfL70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you stat birth defects in your system?

Spurdos are always Chaotic Neutral.

Fuggg :DDDDD

Int/2

Species: Spurdo
+1d20 Spurdo Points

Subspecies: Gondola
+3d20 Wisdom
Can not enter combat

>A party of spurdo sorcerer, gondola cleric, pepe barbarian and wojak fighter
I'd run it

I never understood this comic. The kid is consciously exercising the right the soldier fought for. Shouldn't both the teacher and soldier be proud of him if anything?

Freedom only goes as far as making the decisions that are approved of.

>pepe
>wojak
the only tolerable versions of those are brainlet wojak and retarded pepe

The baseline versions are fucking obnoxious

>freedom ain't free

>retarded pepe
You mean Apu Apustaja?

yes

Godlike adaptability to any environment possible in the known universe. Able to fuse with native species to make caricatures of them with Spurdo traits and resilience.

As a Finnish person, I can state that Spudro is, without doubt, the greatest achievement of the Finnish culture (except maybe Moomins).

As a fellow finlander, Id like to mention Koskenkorva as a worthy third.

Also, SuomiKP for those /hwg/-people

Nice try, Finns don't exist
Next you'll be telling me you're posting from Narnia

What's obnoxious about them??

The basic feels Wojack and Feels Good Man Pepe are good boys

Yeah but MERICAAAAAA
>Look how oppressed the north koreans are! They have to unconditionally love their leader, and have a picture of them in their house!
>If anyone says so much as a word against hillary/trump I'm disassociating from them entirely.

I mean, baseline Pepe is a main character in a goofy stoner comic.

"You can cleave your enemies, but you cannot cleave your feels" -Wojakvs Maximvs

>Subspecies: Gondola
Always true Neutral

O fug orgs :DDD

The difference is that it's not state-enforced. It's not a crime to disrespect elected leaders.

Bear Drakainia spawn with fatal mutation

comfy

You also aren't put in a death camp along with everyone in your family.

>living in a country that has one-dimensional retards is the same as living in a country where the government murders you for not keeping a picture of the dictator in your home

I replied to your post.

To be fair though, those are essentially the only achievements of Finnish culture

Oh yes, because those who disrespect Hillary or Trump are sent to labor camps for the rest of their days.

That and musical shitposting during ww2.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZx1zl_sVTI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Säkkijärven_polkka#Military_use

You guys had some cool guns and put up a helluva fight against the Soviets. That's about all I know, but it's cool stuff.

To play the devils advocate here, it's also your right to get facial tatoos, drink excessively, and be an argumentative pedant. People can't force you to not do these things but they can hold up examples of people that don't to remind you why they aren't always advisable. In this case I'm sure the author of the comic borders on being a bootlick in his own right, but we both know 99% of the kid's that exercise this particular form of petty "approved safe" rebellion are just as annoying and wouldn't hold to any conviction that is remotely onerous for them.

Shut up Myke go back to /pol where you belong.

>le meme campaign that will be dated before the end of the year

Wtf are you on about?

Huun-Huur-Tu is pretty good.
youtu.be/-bDntRWfL70

>1 bed
Too comfy

>brainlet wojak and retarded pepe
fucking kill yourself