Orcs are the superior race of any RPG ever

>Genetically gifted in their massive size and strength
>Fearless
>They hunt in packs and care for their own kind
>Rape and pillage any village or town whenever they want
>Their rage in battle makes them even more powerful
>Use one of the deadliest melee weapons in any medieval-fantasy settings
>They fight until their last breath

Any other race are a bunch of fucking pussies. Mages can't even use their stupid flimsy magic book. All we do is throw a fucking axe at you and you're split in half like fucking stupid bitches.

Don't give me that mumbo jumbo crap on "negotiations" because fuck negotiations. We want something we will kill you for it. Humans and Elves are so fucking hesitant because they let fear dictate their actions. Especially Elves. Elves are a bunch of pale-skinned pointy eared retards who think they can talk their way into anything.

Humans just mooch off other races and kiss ass so they feel relevant.

Fucking Dwarves have manlet syndrome so they build stupid mechanical shit to feel good about themselves. But all of that shit is so breakable we just smash it to smithereens and then their heads.

Face it, Orcs are fucking superior in numbers and strength and you can never defeat an Orc army.

Prove me wrong.

I mean, this is all well and good as long as your setting is permanently frozen in time and the more intelligent races don't industrialize and create weapons and armors that make battleaxes ineffective.

>Don't give me that mumbo jumbo crap on "negotiations" because fuck negotiations.
empires are not built on military force alone, they're built by having the diplomatic and administrative ability to manage large amounts of resources and keep people from different cultures allied together in a productive way. Raiding an pillaging your surroundings will always be less productive than bringing all the surrounding lands under your banner, and then the latter will crush the prior with superior numbers and resources.

>You can never defeat an orc army
Normally don't have to, just kill the chief and then the infighting wipes out the rest.

>fantasy niggers
>superior

pick one

Nice try. Look at every zombie scenario and you don't need "negotiations" to have a massive army of hungry assholes wanting to eat your flesh. Zombies just chase you down and you're dead.

This is nothing different than Orcs. Try again.

>>/pol/
>>/trash/

You're obviously not including Warcraft-style orcs, so no superiority for you.

(You)

>first poster references the real world
>OP's response references The Walking Dead

Could I have the original image without the board letters?

>laughs in hobgoblin

>Prove me wrong.
Last campaign I was in, we defeated the orcs. Turns out when you play D&D, all that shit you brought up is mostly just fluff noise and has nothing to do with how effective things are in actual rules.
Oh, by the way, I’ve been proving you wrong since 2e D&D. Not even trying to, you were just wrong over and over again before you even popped your question, probably even before the condom failure that gave rise to you happened.

Killed zombie hordes too.
Damn dude, maybe you wanna not play D&D? Giving us problems that can be solved by hitting them is not a great way to prove how badass the problems are in D&D, of any edition honestly.

>Pale-skinned humans trying this hard

Yeah, anyone can kill zombies but you're still outnumbered and the majority of zombie stories already has a ravaged world of zombies.

Nice try you pointy-eared faggot. Orcs are just the same and you may take our kind down, but we come back double in numbers to murder all of you stupid fucking humans and elves. Faggot.

This. Or create magic/alchemical innovations.

I have something better. I have the source. It's "Bayan" by Vasnetsov.

>orcfags consider this to be strong

Playing a Halflng Monk dude.

> Genetically gimped in their creativity and cunning
> Foolishly fearless and gullible.
> Their "care for their own kind" lasts up until the moment one of them gets hungry, drunk, tired, or bored.
> Rape and pillage every village, so they are killed on sight by any civilized races.
> Their rage in battle makes them even more gullible
> Use meelee weapons because they clearly want to look like pincushons by the end of the battle.
> They fight until their last breath except when they are not overwhelming the enemy - then they run.

And by the way, we have talked our way to get the alliance with humans, dwarves, and halflings who will help us get you extinct.

>dedicated jobber race
100:1 casualty numbers on a victory arent something to be proud of

WE DONT WANNA GO TO WAR TODAY
BUT THE LORD OF THE LASHES SAYS "NAY NAY NAY"

nope
Zombies replenish their numbers by spreading the infection
Orcs do not

survival is for pussies

I fucking hate orcs, doesn't matter what incarnation of orcs they are, something about how they are portrayed always rubs me the wrong way without fail and makes me hate them with a passion.

Fuck off pointy and round eared faggot.

>All we do is throw a fucking axe at you and you're split in half like fucking stupid bitches.
Good luck with that, I'm invisible and flying.

Do you hate black people too?

>living above ground
>laughsindwarven.png

I knew that dwarf fags and elf fags were a thing, but this might be the first orc fag thread I've seen.

>Relying on others

Truly the "SUPERIOR RACE" right?

Yes they're a HUEG dumb race with retard strength but they always seem to come back no matter what war or conflict they're in. They're an odd bunch.

orcs fucking RULE

When did Orcs go from awfully clever subterranean raiders to brutish big 'ole green rage machines? Sure they've always been stronger than humans, but the difference was 3d6 vs 3d6+1. Orcs aren't uncivilized enough to be barbarians, they're raiders who have a culture of combat.

the rest of the weapons they use, my bad.