One member of the bad guys wants to join the heroes not because of ethics but simply because the goods guys have better...

>One member of the bad guys wants to join the heroes not because of ethics but simply because the goods guys have better fashion
Should he be accepted?

Strange turn of events but not understandable. The good guys always have the best aesthetics.

Hugo Boss says hello.

>Liking that over-designed stormtrooper crap.

Leave this thread, Hans.

Is that a Sweden school? But seriously, is haram using a cap?

Of course. Jeans and pop music end wars. You've won when your enemies spontaneously reenact Footloose.

>the goods guys have better fashion

Those are some boring bad guys you've got, OP.

Okay, so either
>the concert is filled with ants or
>the fans are very far away and have some giants sitting in the back or
>the perspective is fucked

I must be getting trolled, because I'm about 110% mad right now.

>110% mad
mad as in angry or mad as in crazy?

Well, I googled OP's image and it's from an anime, so I assume user is outraged that not everyone on the elfgames board is a fan of his anime.

>I googled OP's image and it's from an anime
do you mean ?
Because if OP's pic is from an anime, then I really have to congratulate those japanese on their animation skills

zentraedi, bruh

they were your amazon fetish before you knew you had one

so number 2?

Yeah I don't know why I wrote OP instead of user. Probably because I haven't eaten breakfast yet and it's now lunchtime.

>>the fans are very far away and have some giants sitting in the back or

That one. Macross is a show about human civilization waging a culture war largely without realizing it.

If you read the novelizations by Jack Mckinney, that becomes even more apparent.

>the fans are very far away and have some giants sitting in the back
Perspective is dead on, as are you.

It probably makes more sense in context.

Actual size people are watching some sort of holographic display of an entire concert in small form?

I get the headscarf but the total face cover will never make sense to me. How the fuck do you even know who is who?

I tell the fool that his efforts are commendable but virtue preceeds A E S T H E T I C S and not vice versa.

no, technically you could cover your hair using a helm if you want to, but people might think you are retarded culturally.

No, you've got giant people in the back, and a large stadium of small people, watching small dancers on the stage.

The scene is taken from the sci fi anime series Macross, where humanity fights a bunch of giant aliens, because the aliens don't get human culture (DECULTURE!) and music makes them basically experience emotion and be wowed.

Hugo Boss didn't design those uniforms, they simply produced them. It contributed about as much to the uniform designs of Nazi Germany as Chinese factories do to the design of the iPad.
German uniforms are descended from WWI uniforms, which predict Hugo Boss' existence.

>One member of the bad guys want to join the heroes because they fell in love with a PC.

Bonus if it's an evil dude falling for the virtuous cleric.

Of course. No aspiration is greater than that of beauty.

Virtuous Cleric(male)

but our ethics is to have superior fashion

>Wearing shoes with a belt of a different color is blasphemous and a capital offense