I'm going to do a campaign full of expired memes and countless references to late 00s internet culture...

I'm going to do a campaign full of expired memes and countless references to late 00s internet culture. What stats should I give to pic related?

Over 9000

but why

It's a campaign set in the trash heap of the internet.

I don't believe you, but what system?

how about you don't do that

or at least use better memes. how long has it been since you last saw those badgers?

Even besides us not knowing what system it's in, there's so many factors that I'm not even going to try, but to get you thinking:
How powerful will she be?
Will she be a "boss" or just a mook?
What type of combatant will she be? Will she go into melee and wack people with her ebola hair, or plague people from a short distance? Maybe she won't even fight, instead just being the mastermind who spreads disease in the background.

Both of these.
This isn't good enough, and you need to clarify the context of the encounter.
I say go older. Early 2000's and 90's. What was hip before Youtube?

Guys I think he's trying to get us to talk about memes

only they weren't memes back then, they were viral videos, image macros and in-jokes

LOL

>What was hip before Youtube?

Anyone remember How to Kill a Mockingbird?

mushroom
mushroom

That was the best shit.

Snake! A snake! Oh, it's a snake!

It's just D&D.
Mastermind with high combat skills.
I'll consider that.

System? Is it WoD, CoC, Server crash?

AHHHHHH NASTY THING

>late 00s internet culture
Ebola-chan was from 2014 you fucking newfag.
Lurk. Moar.

>DnD
No! Fuck you, no! There are things DnD is good for, and this isn't one of them! It isn't that hard to learn another system, user!

No you're not. Otherwise you'd have specified a system.

>D&D
Not even a decent try.

Only charisma and not actual fighting ability except shitty poison spell that give diarrhea or something.

It wasn't a really successful infection after all, but a really cute one.