Hey /biz What Do Think Charlie's "Unexpected Big Surprise" is About?

He said it isn't Facebook, or Amazon, so scratch those. Please shill, or FUD me about this.

Why should I tell you and all you fuck off people lurking?

>Why should I tell you
You don't, Panjeet

Either colored coins or smart contracts. He has mentioned before that he was working on these for implementation on LTC.

>Either colored coins or smart contracts
Those are cool but I don't think Normies would get what are those new features for. Price won't budge as much

oooh berry berry BIG supplies, wait n see gaijin!

he will announce litecoin needs him more than he thought and will buy back in

Haha if it was an announcement worth anything hed still be holding his coins.

Perhaps partnership with Square, PayPal, Apple Pay, or Amazon. In order of likelihood.

He said it wasn't amazon or Facebook. Apple would never.

the big surprise is -50% next week

Maybe grindr?

Average Veeky Forums poster right here. A presumptuous fucktard that knows nothing about crypto but puts himself above imaginary imbeciles.

Fucking kek

Square would be amazing

>knows nothing about crypto
My apology senpai, I was only introduced to Crypto in 2010 through SR. New-Fucking-Fag here.
>puts himself above imaginary imbeciles.
That's why I need people like you, user. To knock me down a notch and tell me what I already know.

The cards tell me it involves oil and travel. Could be ExxonMobil. Could be Olive Garden idk really.

>The cards tell me it involves oil and travel
the best original screenplay on this thread

>grindr
Do you think he is a fag?

>Those are cool but I don't know what are those new features are. Price won't budge as much

>My apology senpai, I was only introduced to Crypto in 2010 through SR. New-Fucking-Fag here.
I was having a hard time to convince Chad and Stacy that colored coins or smart contracts are coming to LTC, and that's a good thing.
They say "We want to buy Ripple, it is cheap and it is going up"

when is he supposed to announce it?

my ltc showed gains for the first time today, but likely just because of eth. at least it isn't sticking with btc anymore.

when i saw ltc following eth up i imagined btc going "et tu, brute?"

kind of a sad moment for btc inside my head.

>when is he supposed to announce it?
he said 1st Qtr 2018. Between now and March, hopefully sooner rather than later...

i agree. got 14 ltc just kind of sitting there. good gains today tho.

are you holding yours?

yeah, HODLing strong since 2014.......
I have been feeling very anxious with the market in the past couple of weeks.

me too. but ltc has been good to me so i don't mind holding it for a while longer. do you have any other long term holds? i have 1k to put in something in a week or so. probably be my last new capital addition for a while.

>#metoo
Holding only darkweb's certified crypto: BTC, LTC, XMR, ZEC . They know best.

thanks, that's a good strategy. i have been leaning towards xmr or neo.

>XMR, Neo
I think those two aren't in the same pot, but if smart contract really matters to you that much. Why don't bet on ICX instead of NEO? ICX is priced near its ATH but it is closer to ICO price than NEO.

i'm not sure. probably because i'm not very good at this, honestly. i will look into icx as well. thank you.

fuck off dick breath