So, I topped 4 in my LGS this last Friday's pre-release, but since they were out of booster packs...

So, I topped 4 in my LGS this last Friday's pre-release, but since they were out of booster packs, they promised me a new pre-release pack as soon as the weekend ended. Well, I wonder what we will find here...

I don't remember golden booster packs in standard...

Welp, not bad the promo, I think... Althought I prefer the one with I topped the event.

This bad boy, yep.

There are 6 booster packs in the box, but there are still 2 more golden booster packs. I wonder...

What pack should we open first?

I thought dubbing cartoons and films was bad but you fucks really take it to the next level.
Also, give us Trieste back.

Open the Ixalan packs, get it out of the way.

This. Get the worse set out of the way so we can maybe enjoy the slightly less bad set.

Was on the office. Openning first one.

Now you've got me wondering, are non-English MtG cards worth anything? If I had a mint Lotus de Negro, would it be worth what the listed value for that English-language card is?

First booster, a mythic... It's shit. Fuck you, Ixalan. Welp, opening the second one. I can post the commons if you want.

It depends on the person you are selling to, I guess. People buying into a card which language they don't understand will surely ask for a lower price. However, there are a LOT of weeabos who pay a fortune for a japanese version of a card. In fact, here where I live (Spain), there is a submarket for japanese cards.

BTW, reminder of keeping clean the workstation.

Boy, limited Ixalan sure has an enjoyable enviroment...

At least we got rid of shitty cards. Time to open the RIX booster packs

Forgot pic

I always found funny the fact that Dive Down gives you +0/+3 besides the hexproof. Usually you don't need thoughness when you repelled the spell and, for a combat trick, I see more applications for a damage buff more than a defensive buff. But, whatever, that would make it red and red can't have nice things.

Time to open the first RIX booster pack. Rigth now, the loot is:

- Tendershoot Dryad (Prerelease Promo): 4.87
- Star of Extinction: 1.79 $
- Kinjalli's Sunwing: 1.77 $

Ixalan: pathetic as expected.
Rivals: probably as bad but one never knows, that foil Blood Sun is waiting.

JACKPOT!

That Path of Mettle foil sure is awesome. Maybe I brew a deck out of that. Respecting the commons (pic related) it is a good surprise to see a new and beautiful reprint of negate. The Kaladesh one was horrible.

Is it me or there are cards from IXL in RIX? Isn't it a little lazy from their side?

>Is it me or there are cards from IXL in RIX? Isn't it a little lazy from their side?
Yes, there are. And yes, it is. WotC literally copied four cards from Ixalan straight into Rivals, not even new art.

The loot right now:

- Journey to Eternity: 4.79 $
- Path of Mettle (Foil): 9.25 $
- Ravenous Chupacabra: 2.95 $

>Yes, there are. And yes, it is. WotC literally copied four cards from Ixalan straight into Rivals, not even new art.

I somewhat could understand copying the vampire that autotutors himself and another card like that. But the ones I have seen for now don't need more reprints in their ideal "limited enviroment". It would have been nice if at least gave them another art, like a depiction of those creatures being used in the battle for Orazca (Which, now I realize, ... It isn't depicted really in any card).

Anyways! Three booster packs left ... and two surprise booster packs. I have already see the cover of those silver boosters. The owner of my LGS is a real motherfucker, but a good guy lol. Which one first?

fck you, you fucking uruguayan

Ooops, didn't want to post that spoiler. This is the pic.

Don't worry, senpai. Here we I live we hate Uruguayan too. I am just yuropoor.

Welp, this is shit. Only one booster left.

It's that a worse Silence? AT RARE?! Surely RIX is weak as fuck.

The haste pirate is nice, however.

Last booster pack opened with a good surprise. Certainly, I think these bans will benefit merfolks more than any arquetype.

Final loot:

- Journey to Eternity: 4.79 $
- Path of Mettle (Foil): 9.25 $
- Ravenous Chupacabra: 2.95 $
- Tomb Robber: 0.79 $
- Sphinx's Decree: 0.50 $
- Jadelight Ranger: 9.69 $

Total: 36.4 $

It is quite impressive how cheap are a lot of the rares, and how expensive are a few of them. Let's see how this spike or plummet. Gotta admit I don't mind the prizes since I use the cards to play and not to invest into them. But it is nicer when cards are playable (at least, most of them).

What's the gold shit?

I don't know if someone is watching this but, now. Time to open the secret boosters (>pic related). Which open the question about if their cardstock is better than MTG cards'. And more importantly, will be able to molest an underage person with this card game?

This. The owner of the LGS where I live surely have a peculiar sense of humour, or have in stock shit I don't really want to know about.

Time to know if Winx Club TCG is better than Magic: the Gahtering.

Ok, Winx TCG have surely better foils and holos than MTG. And the cards are made of plastic so, they don't curl and are sturdier, don't needing any use of sleeving. Take that, Maro.

Oh, lol, they have the same printing accuracy than Ixalan. The clothes seems a little off. In the lower right corner you can see Bloom's stats. It looks like She have two kind of phisical attack and average health, according the little pamphlet you can find in the booster pack.

I must say the card is incredibly sticky. Like covered in some kind of transparent slime, which is kinda strange (and creepy). What it is more strange is that there is only one card. And the booster said 4. Wait...

Oh, wonderful! You can also imagine you are molesting an underage girl! Winx Club surely know what its target market likes!