CRYPTOS ARE A BUBBLE THEY'RE NOT BACKED BY ANYTHING!!

CRYPTOS ARE A BUBBLE THEY'RE NOT BACKED BY ANYTHING!!

THEY'RE NOT BETTER THAN FIAT, GO TO SCHIFFGOLD.COM AND TURN YOUR BITCOINS INTO GOLD!!

BUY GOLD!!!!! IT'S HELD IT'S VALUE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!!

I WAS AGAINST CRYPTO SINCE A BITCOIN COST $20 AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!!! BUY GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goldmoney/status/841367653155401728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao....

Your gold can be liquidated.

YOur house can be foreclosed.

Your wife could take half your assets.

The government could collapse and confiscate your bank account..

The jews could print money until your savings are worthless..

But no matter what happens.
Your bitcoins are yours.

he probably has crypto.
every public figure fudding is probably a big holder

Just do what these Veeky Forumstards did

>your monero is yours
ftfy

BITSCOINS ARE JUST NUMBERS ON A SCREEN!!!

THEMS WILL DELETE THEM

MEME DONT TRUST TECHMOMOGY

I know this is rhetorical but

>CRYPTOS ARE A BUBBLE
The housing market is a bubble
>THEY'RE NOT BACKED BY ANYTHING!!
The good ones are backed by a cryptographic algorithm that is more trust worthy than any bank
>THEY'RE NOT BETTER THAN FIAT
Fiat is inflationary. Good cryptos are deflationary by design. Fiat is guaranteed to lose value. Crypto is almost guaranteed to continue gaining value.
>BUY GOLD!!!!! IT'S HELD IT'S VALUE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!!
This is still true, but as we draw ever closer to interstellar mining, precious metal prices are going to fall off a cliff as masses of platinum and palladium especially are shipped to earth in the millions of tons.
>I WAS AGAINST CRYPTO SINCE A BITCOIN COST $20
The banks aren't against crypto anymore. They made Ripple to scam dumb normies into buying their shitcoin and accumulate BTC and ETH without jacking the prices up by buying the quantities they want.

Boomer destroyed.

>Interstellar mining

STOCK BUBBLE BOND BUBBLE REAL ESTATE BUBBLE CRYPTO BUBBLE THE ONLY SAFE HAVEN IS GOLD!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

Shits coming later this century. Maybe a few decades. What do you think mars is? A colony?

I dont think so. It will eventually be a stop over fuel and resupply station and possibly mass reduction refinery for vessels that will be mining the remains of Phaeton. In the distant future, it will also serve this role for the big mining ships returning from one of the hydrogen and helium refineries on one of Jupiter's moons.

Screencap this and in 50 years time, don't say I didnt tell you.

Fuck off Erik

I, too, have big dreams. You're retarded if you think that's within our lifetimes though. I know we're all spoiled because technology is advancing fast right now, but there's a difference between building great computers and sending things into space. We 1) can't create enough energy to sustain space civilization and 2) aren't wealthy enough to sustain our initial investment in space civilization. All that we can hope for within our lifetime is men living on Mars for three years straight. Not even asteroid mining is remotely feasible.

God, I wish a massive pure gold asteroid crashes in a desert somewhere and makes it worthless.

HYPERINFLATION IS AROUND THE CORNER, BUY GOLD
>HYPERINFLATION IS AROUND THE CORNER, BUY GOLD

>bitcoins have never been seized

I dont even know how this guy is still in business.

Dow is at 25k, Crypto has gone to the moon, real estate market has made an absolute killing...

meanwhile gold has done like 10% over 4 years lmao

If you do it right they can't.

Intererstellar mining

Fucking delusional

When the alternate to handing over your keys is life in prison, you're going to hand over the keys.

Life in prison for what exactly?

The card he shilled looks nice.
Too bad if someone steals it from you you've lost several ounces of gold.

tax evasion.

IRS is subpoening information from pretty much every major exchange now, so unless you bought your bitcoins on craigslist youre fucked

When the majority of people ridicule the predictions I make (including my 10th grade science teacher when I made these claims in an assignment 9 years ago btw), it strengthens my belief in that I am on the right path.

>10th Major Axiom - Consensus

Take your pills, buddy

Not handing over the coins the government is trying to seize from you. Basically, sit here and rot until you change your mind.

BUY GOLD AHHHHHH

Self incrimination is protected under the constitution. They can only prove that you owned coins at one point, not that you own them now. That is if you are buying the right coin.

Until you sell it's not a taxable event though.

is the card actually made of gold lol?

>Self incrimination is protected under the constitution.

Yes, and so the government just nabs you with a another law you violated without knowing, if they know you have the resources to bleed out your assets to defend yourself in court.

If you are a lolbertarian who carries around the text of the constitution as a force unto it's own, they'll look at you like you have 3 eyes and find a legal justification beyond a layman's understanding to have you rot in court until you comply.

They do that right now, but very few people will even bother to protest it, yet alone help those who don't fall in line.

twitter.com/goldmoney/status/841367653155401728

if you never ever plan on cashing out then just flush the money down the toilet instead of buying btc with it.

maybe but the US courts have a long history of fucking alleged tax evagers up the ass despite what the constitution says that its their money and not the govts

In short, you can only maintain the power of your wealth in crypto until it sufficiently displeases someone in higher ranks and older money.

If you want real power, that requires real action with real consequences.

Who said never? Just not until I relocate to a tax heaven so so the vampire-jew can't have their meal.

Gold has only held its value because we give it value. We say, "hey, gold is shiny and hard to get, so we'll call it a precious metal". Everything in the world only holds value because society has agreed on it. If major gold deposits were suddenly found under every country, so much that we could all have enough to satisfy our wants, gold would suddenly be worthless. Even now, if you put Bill gates in space, and cut off his air supply, he would trade his entire worth just to breathe again. That means we value oxygen over everything. How come we don't monetize oxygen? Sorry, guys. I'm high.

>adoption doesn't increase
>utility doesn't increase
>not many more websites use it as currency
>basically bitcoin at $200 is the same thing as bitcoin at $20000
>the one and sole reason people buy it is so they can sell it to someone else who only buys it to sell it to someone else who only buys it to sell it to someone else.....
>but its totally not a bubble guys!!!!!

Why so many economically illiterate kids on this board?
Just because its a bubble doesn't mean there isn't profit to be made. Bubbles are when you make the most money, the quickest. The issue is someone is left holding the bags.

NIGGER IT'S JUST
SUPPLY
AND
DEMAND
NOW BUY MY PEN

No, you make a good point.
You have supply and demand.

Best original wojak I've seen in a month.

BUY GOLD

*pack of niggers breaks into house and hauls out his safe*

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Lmao how does he make a good point he just can't put 2 and 2 together. The invisible hand my new friend

the only safe haven are cryptokitties