Tell me about this one time you actually enjoyed the magical realm

Tell me about this one time you actually enjoyed the magical realm

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My half-elf PC finally was reunited with his (elven) mother and...they consummated their relationship, since she was only elven 150 (human 25) years of age. Everyone was very drunk, PCs, NPCs and players alike. Good times.

You can't enjoy magical realm, by definition. Well, unless you're an asshole.

Magical realm is the GM forcing their fetishes into the game against the wishes of the players. Even if you enjoy it, it'll be making one or more players uncomfortable, so if you indulge in it then you're effectively just becoming another Magical Realming bastard yourself.

Alternatively, if you mean 'enjoying things in games that might be considered fetishy', then you just worded your post really badly and contributed to making the phrase 'Magical realm' completely meaningless.

>Well, unless you're an asshole.
Where do you think we are?

Bump

You're going to need to run that by me again.

The way you wrote that, you seem to be implying that having sex with one's own mother is not only not weird, but expected.

I think a player can magical realm as well.

I also think that someone can do the asshole thing of inserting his fetishes into the game, known as magical realm'ing, and unbeknownst to him, another player secretly also likes it and enjoys the magical realm. I think that's what op meant

Please provide details, you have stumbled into my shameful magical realm, so it's only fair.

user, explain yourself, seriously. I don't even mean that in a masturbation-aid kind of way.
I'm genuinely just confused as to what the fuck the story is.

>t. contrarian

Not the definition of magical realm, what you want is ERP gone right.

One of my first games was set in a magical academy with a twist. Didn't go anywhere but my teen vampire character did engage in hard bloodplay with another student.

>another player secretly also likes it and enjoys the magical realm
The definition is that no one likes your magical realm.

If someone inserts his/her fetishes into the game and another player likes it, they're a pervert who share a fetish with the one inserting their fetish in the game. They are not subjected to the Magical realm in the first place. Understand?

You are mistaken

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_realm

>linking a wiki

I bet you don't even know what the comic where the meme comes from entails.

My demigod PC impregnated a dragon in the form of a human. His pelvis was shattered in the act.

That's the most Magic Realm I've ever done. Our games tend to be on the puritan side (blood and guts and decapitations are okay but a nipple makes everyone squirm).

Everyone makes it to the magical realm at some point.

Any dipshit willing to make such elaborate masturbation fantasies doesn't actually play with others.

To think, a stupid bait thread like this would need resuscitation. Almost gives me hope.

>Any dipshit willing to make such elaborate masturbation fantasies doesn't actually play with others.
You'd be surprised

>it's a pretty obscure comic, you've probably never heard of it
Everyone on Veeky Forums reads Gunshow you fucking newfag.

You can enjoy being raped, but it's still rape unless you explicitly give your consent.

>have one female player
>she very clearly enjoys imagining herself as the male in her rape fantasies
>intentionally start playing female characters for her to "victimize"

I am hoping I can get her to peg me later

>Regional church of polite, puritan-esque humans that do their best to segregate themselves from non-members
>Sex is strictly forbidden 51 weeks of the year
>Worshippers of this homebrew deity gather from their villages accross the country annually for a week of orgies and sexual hedonism
>Anyone born outside 9 months from that week is ejected along with the mother to normal society
>Same goes for anyone caught fucking outside the designated timeframe
It got weirdly specific for a section of worldbuilding we never actually encountered besides meeting 2 members at a bazaar

You mother fucker.

My GM once did a magical realm specifically to fit another players magical realm _mine___ and the player and the GM had a thing because it was a shared realm. Really destroyed the group dynamic, we dont play much anymore

>this is what /pol/ actually believes

Those guys are nuts. They think the Jews are the master race.

It wasn't really fetish shit, but in a one-shot I ran, my paladin player randomly rolled intimidate against the Dwarven (F) Innkeeper. He Nat 20ed, so I made her into rough stuff to punish his random bullshit. Rather than fade to black, my players suggested rolling initiative and treating the sex scene like a combat, so I did. Roll initiative, pally goes first. He asks if he can use a holy smite on the dwarf, and I rule it so. On her turn, she Nat 20ed, causing him to cum immediately. For the rest of that session we pestered him about being a one-pump-chump

Then how the fuck do you confuse "magical realm" with "inserted fetish" you fucking spastic?

Something something drifting slang, something something seen it used interchangeably
Though seriously, I can understand his mistake, seen it used interchangeably up to a year or two back, though personally I dislike it being used to just mean fetish