Ideas for a setting based on the Old West, lay it on me Veeky Forums

Ideas for a setting based on the Old West, lay it on me Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDMohtNykDE
1d4chan.org/wiki/Wild_Cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cowboys and Aliens.

Is the Hollywood version of the Old West not already a good enough setting?

Finding a legendary treasure based on really cryptic clues

Something mysterious has turned literally everybody gay in various degrees from straight-acting to camp, and you have to navigate the new social politics while trying to uncover the mystery of the gaydioactive disaster for the sake of human reproduction.

Weird West best west

Lord of the Rings but as Cowboys

Blood Meridian

while some weird west stuff is cool, I wish there was more straight western rpg content available. everyone wants to make the weird west

Undead/vampire hunting Cowboys with special colts.

Set it in prison colony Australia and make it a horror Western about a bushranger (escaped convict) being hunted across the outback.

Killing some godless redskins?

OP COMBINE THESE

THIS WOULD BE TIGHT

nah, I actually don't really enjoy westerns about fighting indians, they've never really been that interesting. I prefer outlaws

I once tried to brainstorm a wild west setting. It's about a joint colonial operation between nations and trading company's crossing a massive sea of sand to find a land where an exceptionally rare ore is in abundance. The problem is, the richest deposits and largest caches of these ones are found in elven citadel mounds, which function as burial grounds for their dead, fortifications, and as loci for their geomantic magic. The elven tribal nations have been at war/competing with each other for centuries, locked in a stalemate because no one can overcome anyone else's city-state due to these geomantic defenses. The arrival of the settlers threaten to upend everything, with the various elven nations seeing them as invaders or potential allies against their ancient enemies. Meanwhile, the settlers have their own magic, but it tends to be more utility and tool based.

So basically it was the actual settling of America but with fantasy races and the natives really do have magic and also.no smallpox

look up tg homebrews for "heathern Western"

>Boomslang
>A South African snake
>In a setting set in the American West
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=sDMohtNykDE

1d4chan.org/wiki/Wild_Cards

Set it in Westworld but don’t tell the players.

He said "Old West", not "Weird West".
Not to mention the movie being utter turd wasting its own potential