Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2003: Why Still No Thread Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/57486011/

Jumpers!

Have you ever run from a fight? Who's the most frightening opponent you ever faced?

I would like to think it is because we keep thinking another is about to post the thread and we don't want to mess it up.

>Have you ever run from a fight?
Yes

>Who's the most frightening opponent you ever faced?
My social anxiety

You ever take someone who was originally going to end up with another?

I've run from a few. First time was against Larfleeze IIRC. Most frightening opponent? Probably Old King Jumper from Marvel Magic.

Was there a jump being worked on (maybe even recently released) that let you access the Phoenix Force?

Nah.

There are honestly so many potential companions in the chain that I don't need to.

As such, I tend to favor saving characters who would have been miserable otherwise.

X-men Evolution possibly

>As such, I tend to favor saving characters who would have been miserable otherwise.
Can you give some examples? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Nu.

The cat girl with the nice ass from last thread is from dxd and she is a nekomata, nekomata are cats but they grow two or more tails as the get older.

Yeah I think that was it, cheers

Is that done?

She's also called Kuroka and I may or may not have waifu'd her when I went DxD.
>Goes to DxD to waifu Rias and co
>Accidentally waifu's Fem!Issei instead
Getting up in the morning. I don't even need to sleep and it's still a struggle!

That's why I want scenario to take Issei place in DxD. All girls are main thing I want.

She even has a sister.

>I may or may not have waifu'd her when I went DxD.
You did take Koneko too right? Sisters gotta stick together.

Ignore this post, just making an actual link to last thread for easier archive perusal.

Define "end up with", since I don't think most members of anime harems count? Because I've seen relatively few cases where they take the harem solution at the end.

>that pic
Fuck no, the keyblade stuff looks idiotic.

Yanderes are pretty good, if you're into that. Villains (usually). Anyone who's supposed to die by canon.

Any girl in a harem game or anime who doesn't get picked by the MC, assuming he picks someone.

>Pic
See my pic.

DxD is like fate, way to much waifu to choose.

>You did take Koneko too right? Sisters gotta stick together.
But of course
There's a similar problem with jumps like Valkyrie Crusade

One is loli other is older sister type. They should be sure that can't be separated.

> some buff girl shows up and says she's taking girl!jumper's man
> girl!jumper says in that case the girl will become her girl
> guy's face when

I haven't yet, but then again, I haven't made a large chain yet.

I mean at the start of DxD none of the girls have a relationship with him aside from Irena being his childhood friend. So you could easily replace him, even better if you take the Boosted Gear.

System Shock 2 v1.03 - Morning Crew Edition

>Change Log:
+ Background and text given an aesthetic upgrade.
+ Noted added about Tried and True working retroactively.
+ Another round of small grammar fixes.

PSI Abilities in this world are pretty limited stuff. The most powerful stuff I can point to in the game includes teleportation short distances. This isn't going to be world bending stuff, but you'll be able to develop your power in new ways if you take Branching Thoughts. All the classic mentalist powers, Mind Reading, Mental Suggestion, Telekinesis, are all on the table if you develop them. At most you're going to be affecting a few people at a time if you go purely with the OSA Perks.

The Cutting Edge perk is just about the safe use of advanced tech.

>Fem!Issei
Not sure if want. Does she still obsess about boobs or she an abs girl now?

She mainly obsessed over her own boobs desu. She was very protective of them.

She loves dicks. All dicks. She can also talk to dicks.

Maybe yes but it would be impossible to have enough CP for all girls as companions, harem perk and Boosted Gear.

Just go to Minecraft and Harvest Moon and start cloning blue feathers.

How do I become a metal man?

>Not getting unlimited companions
Next thing you'll tell me you didn't clone the Sims 3 Death Flower for infinite lives

I fear a world with a gender bent perverted trio.

Get that one power Kevin has from the Ben 10 jump

Pic related.

Hey Yoro, few questions...

How much less powerful is SHODAN Lite compared to SHODAN herself?

How would SHODAN react to her Flesh version?

Would getting PSI Basic Training along with Panic Ignites The Spark help learn new abilities quicker than Panic Ignites' usual slower rate? (Though obviously still less fast than if I'd gotten Branching Thought.)

Is the Self-Modification Software purely for cybernetics, or also other software? The last line points me at just cybernetics, but the second-to-last implies it's more than that.

Also, about the chimps drawback... The wiki has audio logs mentioning chimps, but the enemies are said to be African squirrel monkeys. Did they take two species of primates, or is one just confused?

I like to take companions as early as possible. Two additional jumps are to much time to lose. For now DxD is 5th jump and it's still.to late for me to take.

Fuck the Blue Feather.
Fuck the Nano-Injector.
Fuck all these goddamn jumpmakers who don't want to respect boundaries.

Inorganic Form from X-Men Movies.

Not sure If I'm just inept at searching the drive or if Devilman just isn't on there yet and no one has made one, Is anybody working on it, I'm not itching to do it myself but I'm curious to see who is working on it

I still like the idea that Fem!Issei would still be obsessed with boobs (given how it first came about) and as such would be extremely protective of her own. I imagine her going in to battle wearing like 4 different types of breastplate

Inb4 she accidentally pinches her tit while moving in it and refuses to ever where anything breasts again.

>Devilman

Not on it, nobody's made it. Yet.

>I don't like thing
Ok
I usually take companions later, I prefer actually getting myself up to snuff before I start bringing along other companions and spending CP on them.

Of course. Who do you think I am?

10/10 my waifu.

That Fem!Issei looks cute.

I will be powerful enough.
UQ holder with which or rift, black and white magic plus elder immortal. It should be powerful enough.

Have some feels Ric.

>Of course. Who do you think I am?
Good on you.

This pic makes me want to pull giffany out of her screwed up game. Do you even need a pod to take her or just take her cd?

It's good to see men of taste in these threads.

>Have some feels Ric.

I can't hold all these feelings.

Please answer:

Yeah, sure, no problem.

+ SHODAN Lite is basically as powerful as SHODAN. Really though, SHODAN is only as powerful as the system she's installed upon let her be. There's a whole bunch of times you manually have to run your butt back and forth across the ship to grant her access to systems she otherwise would be unable to crack into. But she is capable of locking her control in so she can't be kicked out later.

+ Yeah, sure, that's not a bad idea if you want to go the full psychic route. Like you said, it won't give you Branching Thoughts speed at learning new abilities, but it will bring you back up to par.

+ Hmm... They do contradict each other in a way I hadn't noticed. I'll nix that last line. The point was for the ability to push technology to start with cybernetics, but be able to grow beyond that with time and experimentation.

+ Just the one species. The discrepancy comes from who's talking about them. The medical staff knows they're African Squirrel monkeys and calls them monkeys, but the rest of the crew just calls them chimps because they don't know any better.

Thanks for all the questions!

You could just take her drawback.
But if you find it too dangerous, I'm pretty sure you'd still need a pod.

It seems someone else is a fan of the Andriod Candy Monster combo.

It works as is written (FU was there, so I don't thing there is any blatant grammar mistake)
You can steal powers from others.

Yes, you can gain new powers that way.

Limits? You can't steal from those stronger than you unless they approve of it and has lots of positive feelings towards you. You can do it with less limitations from those weaker than you.

As a DxD example (since SGs are kinda alike Crystals in some aspects) you could use to steal Asia's healing... This is just an example, of course.

Out of curiosity, if SHODAN and SHODAN Lite are equivalent in capabilities, why is SHODAN twice the price?
Also, it's a shame that there isn't a XERXES item purchase (not being an actually sapient AI.)

Can you tell me more ?

isn't that too powerful? it sounds really powerful

Get the fuck out of here with your anti-power.

>+ SHODAN Lite is basically as powerful as SHODAN. Really though, SHODAN is only as powerful as the system she's installed upon let her be. There's a whole bunch of times you manually have to run your butt back and forth across the ship to grant her access to systems she otherwise would be unable to crack into. But she is capable of locking her control in so she can't be kicked out later.
Hm, right. And how would SHODAN most likely react to the Flesh version of herself?

>+ Yeah, sure, that's not a bad idea if you want to go the full psychic route. Like you said, it won't give you Branching Thoughts speed at learning new abilities, but it will bring you back up to par.
>+ Hmm... They do contradict each other in a way I hadn't noticed. I'll nix that last line. The point was for the ability to push technology to start with cybernetics, but be able to grow beyond that with time and experimentation.
Nice. Grabbing those then.

>+ Just the one species. The discrepancy comes from who's talking about them. The medical staff knows they're African Squirrel monkeys and calls them monkeys, but the rest of the crew just calls them chimps because they don't know any better.
Ahhh, that makes sense.

>Thanks for all the questions!
Thanks for the answers! Helps a lot.

How could you even write example like that !
Ricord how could you......

Ricrod treats women like paper dolls, you're expecting better?

Well, is balanced with the other 600cp perks, as far the jump itself is concerned, at least.
And is a canon ability that the MC has, granted by the first spirit, also immunity to the other spirits powers after he absorbs enough.

...I'm sorry.

... Here's your (You)

I don't hear you offering a counter-argument.

To the paperdolls comment? I wasn't really disagreeing, I just wanted to give the dude a (You), he seemed to want those.

Is this jump done? If so, can you post it?

Mostly to represent the unlikelihood of her normally wishing to join a Jumper in doing anything. As I type this, I also realized that SHODAN would come packed with knowledge of the biochemical weapon research she ran while SHODAN Lite wouldn't. So technically SHODAN could restart The Many or develop a virus to wipe out all kinds of biological life given a lab. I tend to forget this version of SHODAN was the bit in charge of the Garden Dome.

I considered adding in a XERXES, but with all the other AIs on offer I couldn't think of a way to make him stand out as a useful purchase.

>How would SHODAN most likely react to the Flesh version of herself?
With lots of laser firing robots, most likely. It's basically the ultimate perversion of everything she believes she is. Not to mention it's proof that she can be copied, which punches holes in her whole Divinity persona. So 1 out of 10, where 0 is SHODAN blowing up the whole ship with herself on it.

Glad to help.

About UQ Holder; wouldn't being an Artificial Vampire sired by Yukihime with both Black of Venus and White of Mars while having your true age be more that four years old (it's impossible to be less than twelve) pretty much destroy the plot of the series and possibly retcon away the main character's birth?

>With lots of laser firing robots, most likely. It's basically the ultimate perversion of everything she believes she is. Not to mention it's proof that she can be copied, which punches holes in her whole Divinity persona. So 1 out of 10, where 0 is SHODAN blowing up the whole ship with herself on it.
Welp. That's going to be fun, trying to juggle all three version of SHODAN.

Though I'm guessing Lite and Flesh would have less of a... violent reaction to each other?

Make them your Einherjar, free of pods, no slots, they can keep growing and you can resurrect them as much as you want.
Of course, that's half of the fun of taking the MC's place.
Yes, I didn't like to fight in my early chain. I mostly had summons, robots and companions do that for me.
Probably Snakeman in Dies Irae.

>I couldn't think of a way to make him stand out as a useful purchase
XERXES main benefits: A ship management AI that lacks true self awareness (and still has ethical subroutines as well.) It's also quite secure, as long as there's no intervention - Had it not been for both the Many hijacking crew to rework him AND the PC intervening, SHODAN would not have breached the systems.
There's also the bit that I'd feel a bit less exploitative with an AI that isn't on the level of a Companion to assign to less personal tasks and systems. I may be a bit of an evil bastard in general, but I do prefer to not mistreat my companions.

It's... mostly done? Everything but the scenario, so is jumpable, I guess.

what counts as a power?

That's a very philosophical question... and I gave you an example didn't I?

Let's say that is something supernatural in nature. No skills or abilities that are inherent or can be obtained by normal training.
So no getting acting talent or martial arts from normal people, but something like the spells from Magico would work.

In case my response didn't satisfy you, feel free to fanwank.

alright thanks

Definitely. Lite is ready to like pretty much everyone, especially Humans, which Flesh more or less resembles now. Flesh will probably bully Lite, but getting those two to get along will be much easier than getting SHODAN to play nice with anyone.

Additionally, you madman. You're actually buying all three.

I can see where you're coming from. At this point though I don't think I'll be adding him in. Sorry about that. If it helps, SHODAN Lite wouldn't consider doing XERSES's job exploitative. It would really enjoy having something useful to do while getting to observe and help out all you delightful Humans. Or... whatever you are.

Might I suggest an exosuit upgrade that is designed to work in tandem with existing power armor? Kind of like the Slim Profile Upgrade

If there's a gun import, why not an armor import?

Np, going by canon, even after Mc takes Yoshino and Tohka powers (Enchanted strength/ice control) they're still above normal humans in stats alone. So you can't take racial traits and the like.

How to drive SHODAN (more) mad: Close proximity with SHODAN Lite and Dragon (Worm)

Option already exists like that. External Applications, I think it's called.

Just add Wheatly and Gla-dos to that mix and I can guarantee SHODAN would start trying to blow up the ship.

External Applications, yeah. Get that and Slim Profile, then just slide it into your armor.

Not the jumpmaker, just what I did.

This seems like a fun interaction.

Hmmm, I can probably blank them from SHODAN's senses, then ride out the jump as a mostly loyal minion with Useful Little Thing and other AI-friend perks...

>Additionally, you madman. You're actually buying all three.
But of course. How could I not?

Can you finish Bane for fua?

Hey Val, does 72 Jumpers booster version have control problems like the base version?

I won't be stepping in other jumpmakers claims. Especially not Fuanon.
Furthermore, I don't even know what Bane is supposed to be, outside that it has connection with Star Wars.

And WAU. You can never have enough WAU.

What would a yandere SHODAN do to me alone on that ship?

This is the only thread where I can magical realm

Well that's unfortunate. There are a few claimants who don't deserve theirs.

Are Digger or Anon2 around to answer questions on Clustertruck?

In UQHolder what would lightning fall under for Elemental Focus? Fire or wind?

Like?
Hardmode; No Val or OAA

>Implying Bane is some masterwork IP
>Implying Drew Karpyshyn is anything more than a fanfiction writer

Talking about claims.

...I'm claiming RANCE.

I'll start either with 6 (Collapse of Zeth) or 2 (Rebellious Maidens).

That's all the Star Wars EU is

Fanfiction.

...that's more of a QQ thing ain't it?

Oh. Then. uhh

Open Tab says "Will Irons never died" instead of "Well Irons never died"

thanks