If this shit can hit $40 so quickly why can't XRP, XLM, REQ, LINK etc. all do the same in a few months?

If this shit can hit $40 so quickly why can't XRP, XLM, REQ, LINK etc. all do the same in a few months?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK is next

because those coins are listed on actual exchanges where people would sell

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting RAI

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself blockheads

Raiblockers can't cash out?

I cashed out yesterday.
Then the price rose by $13. Lol.

When it will hit a serious exchange you'll see the most epic dump of the history.

Not saying RaiBlocks is not a good coin with good tech (does someone really care about the tech? lol) but it's highly overbought.

How does that work? If you can buy Raiblocks, then you can sell Raiblocks.

Exchanges connect buyers and sellers.

That's because the
>ONCE IT HITS MORE EXCHANGES MORE PEOPLE WILL SELL IT
anons are literally fucking retarded.

It's ok Timmy, there there, maybe next time

>If you can buy Raiblocks, then you can sell Raiblocks.

Issue is that you can't easily move BTC out of the two exchanges that sell Raiblocks

More people will buy it too, brainlet

Get btc then turn it into LTC then send it to bittrex and lose it on salt you fucking dweeb.

Except that you can, but cool.

I mean in large quantities you dummy. There are limits on the exchanges

Really? What’s stopping that?

I hold 1000+ Raiblocks. The exchanges wouldn’t let me move my bitcoin off?

Do you know what the limits are? Would these be eradicated on Binance?

sell it to ETH. verify your shit or move it daily

>it's highly overbought.
it isn't even, take a look at pic:
On Dec 31 XRB had market cap of 1.6B, then by Jan 1st market cap of 2.9B, a difference of +1.3B
But how much volume actually caused this increase? Oh, only 55M.

And as I type right now, XRB market cap of 4.9B, another +2B since yesterday, but how much 24hr volume caused this? Oh, only 72M.

Two day summary: $127 million of trading volume causes a $3,300 million market cap rise. These are ghost gains, sell if you can.

clever but fuck off

Binance allows people to move fucktons of BTC daily, so yeah there will be a lot more ability for people to cash out and move off the exchange

so many people have been wanting to get in on XRB but don't want not sign up for the two shitty exchanges so when it bits Binance that gives the normies a chance to buy.

Dunno. What do you guys is for Link in this year?

Because XRP is a piece of shit bank coin designed to scam you of your eth/btc.

Besides XRP is already many many times larger than XRB. It can't grow anymore.

I know what you're thinking

"WIF my $50 investment i can get 25XRP! and then they will go to 100k each make me 2.5MILL QUIKMAFS"

This isn't true. The price of a coin almost doesn't matter. It's ALL about the market cap.

obvious nocoiner, see you @500$, this is top 2 coin.

for any user reading this, just get in, i was fudding it too since i hodled IOTA from 0,3usd, tried raiblocks and got sold instantly, bought 133 (mill club)