Changing your stats when no one is watching

>changing your stats when no one is watching
How often do you do this?

Did it once, because I was a Wizard and I rolled mediocre. Just turned my highest stat (14) into a 16.

The guy who was honest about his rolls is a monk with pretty awful stats, but I like to be a bro and cast mage armor on him when I have enough spell slots. It's all about fun, so there's no need to not help him have some fun.

Okay, you caught me. I sometimes round my HP up/down to the nearest increment of five because of autism

I don't. Like really, why would you? You can just go play freeform if you're that afraid of things not being the way you want.

Never, I don't play shit systems or roll for stats so there's no need to.

Never. I once played a character with 4 STR, and even made sure I still followed encumbrance rules. It was great.

Fairly often desu, sometimes I regret build decisions I've made especially when it's a game I'm new to.

Oh, it's one of these threads? How many avatars of glamour magazines' women do you have and why do you need so many?

Any way, I don't change stats, ever. If I ever decide to, it might be when I'm a GM, and my players deal too easily with some foe (or vice versa, when they start losing too quickly.

stop posting threads with these avatars
jesus fucking christ that's what, fifteen in one day? someone check the number, i lost count.

i sometimes do it once or twice during the very first sessions of a campaign if i feel like it dosent quite fit what i was going for. if its a setting where you roll for stats then tough shit ill power through it and end up dieing anyway.

You retards need to use the magazine more. We’ve had four of these in the last two days using the same series of pictures and apparently some folks on Veeky Forums are too fucking dumb to know bait when they see it.

Because I'm a forever GM who is incredibly paranoid, I tend to copy down everyone's sheets onto notepad or a real notebook.

I've caught a couple of my players slightly changing stuff (two extra healing potions here, changing a dex stat up one point from 15 to 16, adding gold, etc.) I generally wont say anything about it until I catch them doing it multiple times and then I just bring up every single time they've done it.

When I was a teenager and I just started playing, the temptation to cheat was huge, and I did it quite a bit.

Now that I'm older I just shrug and have more fun rolling with the punches and making the best of whatever happens.

I do GM one game and I keep a copy of every character and make a new one every 3-4 months. There are the occasional discrepancies I've noticed, but usually it's a very insecure player who has little else going in his life that has to cheat so I don't punish or call them out on it. They don't know I know, but I know.

>Never, I don't play games so there's no need to.
ftfy

Never, because pic related.

Can't be done. The people I play with are supremely autistic when it comes to numbers and would instantly notice.

Never, because even I'm not that pathetic.

This.

Never. Honestly, some of the most entertaining stories can come out of a botched roll. Like the first user said, go do freeform so you can teleport behind people and unsheathe your half-demonic, half-angelic katana without fear of failure.

You're one of those people who's scared they'll "lose" at a ttrpg if you don't cheat, aren't you?

I've always kept my own copy, but not out of paranoia. I find it easier to tailor appropriate encounters, dungeons, etc when I can see what they're capable of at a glance.