Tell me Veeky Forums, what's the proper way to deal with Elves?

Tell me Veeky Forums, what's the proper way to deal with Elves?

With respect usually is fine.

Depends on the setting.
An answer worthy of the effort put in by the OP.

Roast em. Mash em. Put em in a stew.

The dick

Came here to post this. Good man.

Follow their orders without questioning, they always know better.

>AssCreed logo
>elves
What is happening here

Elves

What kind of elf are you talking about? An Altmer is not a Quel'dorei is not an Eldar is not a Dalish is not a Noldor.

That corpse is Edward Kenway.

Have you ever been fucked to death by Elves?

Mostly in bed.

Hate’em, love’em, don’t give a shit? Any way you look at them you gotta fuck’em

The whole elves discussion is basically just millenials being annoying cunts. There is no elves problem when you have a group of adults at your table. Your entire generation should stop drinking soy, move out of the house and hatefuck some slags.

>hatefuck some slags.
Is this slang for rock golems? Fucking dwarfs

Give them hugs.
Sufficient volumes of hugs will resolve any problem!

>just millenials being annoying cunts
>no elves problem when you have a group of adults at your table
>Hanging out with Birch
>things doing good
>Birch sends elves after you
>not even 1800s

MAGMA.

Kill the men, rape the women; breed them out.

Kill most males, leave only weak ones for reproduction. Females become slaves. The good looking and obedient ones get to be sexual slaves, and even share the master's room.

>not raping the men

Why did elves kill Edward Kenway?

What makes you think you'll be doing the raping?

'Tis. Da Boyz be raping

They missed the AC4 free giveaway last year.

sell them dwarven weapons so they can raid the caravans of the gnomumminsts

>Noldor
DID S OMEBODY SAY SILMARILS

7.62x51 NATO

Overkilling it a bit there, user. Dont you know they have hollow bird bones?

This. 5.56 master race

Let the Bretonnians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other I shall see this woods burned, seared, and sterilized until every hiding place is found and until every last Elf, every last distorted one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you! Exterminated!

The only good Elf is a dead Elf.

I want to point out that this thread was about to die several times.

Napalm.

I see what you did there, and I approve.

I'm just posting to note that your post saved it.

slash n burn

with my penis

Allying with them to wipe out the lesser races. Dwarf holocaust best day of my life.

First you catch the elf, then, you amputate and salt the elf's arms and legs, then slice open the belly and take the bladder and the nuts parts out, then you slip a spear from ass to neck, then, roast slowly over an open fire for 3 to 4 hours.

Serves 6, best served with grog and cheese.

Enslavement of the women and few men, kill the rest.
For as shit as they are they will add longevity to human bloodlines. Keep a few around to breed purebloods until such a time that the majority of humanity comfortably reach the age 200 then breed them extinct.

Don't tain our bloodline with magical whores.

Through a trusted third party.

What makes you think you can do anything, you pathetic mommy's boy?

>>Island British for sluts

>said the video game waifufag
is somewhere else.

>getting upset about a Veeky Forums-related vidya image in response to a Veeky Forums-related vidya image
There's no need to be so salty, laddie.

Please, I saw an increase in this faggotry as soon as three kingdoms was announced. You don't belong here.

Please. I've been here for over 10 years.
If you're going to be so easily triggered, you're the only one who shouldn't be here.
If you don't like something, hide it and move on. Getting upset only invites people to poke and prod at you to try to make you even more upset.

>I've been here for over 10 years.
Yes, the hallmark of a great post. Of course you are!
>If you're going to be so easily triggered
The same goes for you. Just hide and ignore my posts.

But you're so fun to tease!

Elfs are a shit!

Im surprised that you can talk properly after all that elven cock you lot gobble every time chaos invades

Stupid threads get bumped from page ten the most.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little snotling? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sigmarite Templars, and I’ve been involved in numerous holy raids on Chaos Cults, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Sigmar-blessed warfare and I’m the top pistoliere in the entire Imperial armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another magical whore. I will wipe you the fuck out with surprise and fear the likes of which has never been seen before on this Warhammer World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the pamphlets? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Empire and your soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Temple of Sigmar and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world, you little shit. If only you could have known what rightous retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yes

*enslaves your village*
pshh, nothing personell- kid

>>Elves

You know, I was in the thread that came from. I had a nice chat with the guy who came up with it.

I wonder what happened to him... I miss those days.

DESTROY KNIFE EARS