Ashley: Yasha
critrolestats.com/pcstats-wm/
critrolestats.com/blog/2018/1/16/wildemount-campaign-character-information

>What happened last time:
criticalrole.wikia.com/wiki/Curious_Beginnings

>Will there be Campaign 1 spoilers?
They are making an effort not to have any

>Is Campaign 1 worth watching?
Maybe not if you are going to watch only it. But it is great on second screen/as a podcast

>Why do people watch this?
Donno, makes an enjoyable listen as I do other shit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Jester is literally a build from trash/cyoa and I love it

Anyone else think they will pull the same viewership again? Apparently, across all platforms, they pulled 125k concurrent. On twitch that had around 80k

Most probably not. I would expect a total of 80-90k. First episode was a big deal, next ones - not so much.

It'll be down slightly I predict. Maybe they'll get 100k

I imagine people will watch other episodes at their own leisure.

H A N D L E B A R S
A
N
D
L
E

B
A
R
S

>Tfw kinda wanna watch live but dont

>de gay

who else wanna fuck the board games bitch

Travis' texas accent is really fucking sweet

Well, he was born in Texas, so I guess he's a natural

I have a thing for Erika Ishii, undercut and all

She was so hot in Sagas of Sundry with that midriff

I don't fucking have any idea who either of these two are. Do you guys watch OTHER Geek &Sundry shit?

How? It's awful.

I just never understood the appeal of that haircut. Looks odd to me.

Taking bets on whether Travis will pronounce Fjord correctly this episode.
Or will he make a single handwave comment about how "the J is silent" because he wants to keep the spelling but didn't know how to pronounce the word fjord, and wants everyone to stop calling him out?

no, but board games comes up in CR break a lot

I have watched both seasons of Sagas of Sundry. Ivan Van Norman carries the fuck out of it and tells some pretty great stories. The latest season was Lovecraftian and fun as fuck. It helps I am partial to Dread as a game system as well. Liam and Marisha were in the latest season and they were both pretty good in it

If you haven't used your Alpha free sub I'd give it a whirl. If not try and find a torrent

Same. I think the Natalie Dormer looked OK with it, but her face is pretty alien already

>wants everyone to stop calling him out
You mean the two autists screeching about it? It's a joke, that's the joke.

I think he was saying it wrong on purpose to go with the accent, at some point I think Sam was saying it correctly and Travis said “Ford” right after, so it’s probably a joke.

The first one does quick little 2 minute snippets of how to play a board game, and from hips and up is a pretty cute chick overall (we don't see what she's like below the table she's positioned in front of for said promos).

Erika is another voice actor. I believe her most well known role is as one of the girls in Life is Strange, but I'm not certain, as I don't like the Telltale style of video games.

And from what others have said, the Sagas of Sundry stuff is actually pretty good.

Can we keep the Marisha bashing to a minimum please? It was really distracting last week

Oh no! It seems you've taken a wrong turn. Here, let me help you get back to your safe space:
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/literallyanywherebuthere/

There'll be exactly as much Marisha bashing as she deserves. While discussing Honey Heist one-shot, Veeky Forums was praising her, deservingly so. Rest of the time - she reaps what she sows.

There was something TRUELY poetic in that final episode

>Liam always plays the martyr in CR
>During the finale he could have self-sacrificed to save Abigail/Jude (Since Ivan even said if someone purposely topples the tower everyone else escapes)
>Instead he tried to pull and toppled the tower, fucking them all over
>Also ruins Selina forever as she becomes the new keeper of the machine and probably succumbs to her own psychosis

Drama Club Heroes was good before they got that SFX guy.

>we
faaaaaaggot.

If she's not an obnoxious retard I will.

>Implying it isn't a joke about Ford pickups

reddit.
com/r/criticalrole/comments/7rez8q/spoilers_c2e2_it_is_thursday_c2e2_live_discussion/

Shouldn't you be focusing on the stream, Marisha? or do you want to take a break from being stoned-Imean "Drunk"

That will depend 100% on Marisha, as said a lot of people were actually impressed. So cross your fingers she doesn't fuck up too bad. She will

My only complaint is that they overuse the Post-Production "jump-cut to that character screaming in an asylum" WAAYYYY too fucking much

Jester is precious, I wanna see her get corrupted.

We only bash her when she's clearly not pulling her weight.

>marisha is literally korra except with the built in feature of being drunk to enable her drunkenness irl
>this is after being literally aang but retarded for 5 years
nice creativity

I'm pretty sure it's intentional, sempai. He has a Texan accent and his name is Ford.

Veeky Forums bashes people whenever they deserve it. At least Beau's personality is less annoying than Keyleth's.

Metzen pls

I propose a new drinking game.

Every time Marisha does something Korra-ish take a swig.
Every time she fucks up very simple monk attacks, take a swig.
Every time Matt lets her bullshit her way out of trouble, finish your drink.

>you will never have post session sex with laura as she switches between her jester and shin-chan voices

I don't want to be shit-faced before the break.

What are the odds Fjord is actually not a Half-Orc and he's using Mask of Many Faces?

Maybe something will kill Marisha's characte-

BAHAHAHAwhoamIjoking

this is critical role, nobody's going to go forever dead. And if someone dies, Matt's probably going to pull a cleric out of his asshole to resurrect someone, especially if it's Marisha's character who dies.

As much as I would like to do this game, there is not enough alcohol in the world.

I would totally do that, if I wasn't sitting in the office cubicle on my day job.

>Comfy Thursday night with /CR/

I love you guys

can we chill with marisha hate for one episode, its okay to not like her but can we just chill and try to enjoy the game

He's a Yuan-ti. The party went ham with Volo's this time around.

could be possible, considering he would've had to roll 18 and 17 to get those stats as a half orc

eh, while the comparison is tempting, i'm waiting to see a bit more from beau before i give up on her entirely. and besides, "korra, but stoned"
could actually make for some pretty funny moments

The alcohol I have is 120 proof whiskey, I do not wish to be dead by the first break.

>It's on
>No Ashley

We do enjoy the game, we also enjoy making fun of worst girl on CR.

How many times will Marisha Grapple with 10 Str?

If she's bad enough, by the break you might want to be dead.

Do you think Matt ever shitposts here on break?

Did you really expect anything different? That "runs off into the night" was pretty obvious.

After her character ran off last session I was expecting it desu.

I would, if I were him.

sam is a national treasure

;_;7
god i hope so

Probably not, he seems to watch chat more.

I wouldnt if people read somewhere people shit constantly on my game and my fiance

Please tell me Jester was described as looking that small and adorable.

Of course. Once you're here, you're here forever

It might make listening to her easier.

I'm sure your boss would understand that you're drinking for a very important cause.

Add ice.

Take another swig every time she does.

Just for your faggot ass, i'm going to be hyper-senstive to her bullshit tonight.

It was a nice way of explaining her absence

The twist is he’s the one who posts those autistic rants on Veeky Forums.

I will, user.

These Thursday nights are super comfy, it's good to be back!

fine, I just think its pointless fixation

god i can already tell jester and mollymauk are gonna have some fucking STELLAR interactions

>not trolling the Mongolian Beef Forums and calling yourself a cuck

Marisha, pls, focus on making notes.

I don't know, how many stars are there in the universe?

How much do you want to bet Matt will houserule it so she can use dexterity for grappling.

She's more a guest character than anything.

Wonder if he has any favorite greentexts.

I imagine Jester as a dumb bimbo airhead with huge tits

I know that's probably appealing to a lot of you but I find her type unbearable

Im down for this, id much rather give her the chance than go into knowing its going to go bad

I never understood the autism hate for Matt he seems like a nice dude.

>The cutie patootie in the same party as a sleazy Carnie

I'm really glad Talisen went for a polar opposite type character, along with playing a class everyone writes off as edgy.

I just don't hate marisha, shes a bit of a ditz but shes fun and having fun and thats the spirit of the game really.

I wish my group had someone who took that many notes desu

In one of those DNDBeyond round tables he seemed excited to read the shitpost about him being the worst thing to happen to dnd

This.

He seems like a total bro and I'd have a beer with him. I've heard rumors about Marisha (not sure how true they are) but he seems too good for her

how does the class work anyway, I never read it

sorry matt I just keep forgetting to and my DnD game is star wars based anyway

Some people like to lash out at success.

"Virtuous" girls with girlish voices don't appeal to you? I guess that can't be helped. I love 'em, but you do you.

fuck off

>do i watch on the tv or on my pc while shitposting here

decisions

Same. Dude bends over backwards to be nice to everyone and never personally attacks anyone

Meh she did go along with the whole only eating sweets, so in all honesty she's at least chubby if not a fat.

Taliesin should shave his head again desu

I hate the "cutesy babytalk" type

Kinda like an american version of those annoying kawaii desu Japanese chicks

Warlocks are basically blaster casters with a side-order of abilities that allow them to expand into anything from illusion to being even better with their palm lasers.

Shes just a valley girl and treats the game as a social event (which it should be really).

She just gets a bit drunk sometimes.

She probably also gets high a lot from what some people have said but whatever nbd

Man I fucking love this new intro.

The heart he puts into his stories makes him cool in my book.

Laura looks super sexy in that dorky-ass intro

Chill out with the Marisha hate my dudes. She's not that bad.

Harm self to gain magic damage on weapons. Particularly good at tracking/seeing through the bullshit of certain monsters. I don't know how archetypes work, but I assume you can semi-become the creature you hunt (eg. Order of the Lycan makes you werewolfish).

why so angry my friend is just DnD

I meant blood hunter

>Laura looks super sexy
Yeah.

I kind of want Knott to get gibbed because it feels super weird to hear Sam having to crossplay.

Like, she clogged up so much time rules lawyering last campaign, that and her character fucking is boring her being "drunk" and not doing much.

Link?

Dude seems pretty chill, it's just that he kind of has to deal with a lot of bullshit, as well having to juggle this show as well, as well Marisha.

Read it a while ago and can not remember the details for the life of me. Just never appealed to me, although I do know it has a not!Witcher archetype which was the core reason it was made.