Drawthread: Insane in the Membrane Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic
>

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

>don't stick your dirk in the crazy

Anchor post

>2018
>Using sleazy puns for a shitty phrase

Uhm...

>uhm
>...
fuck off tumblr

Request for dragon picture.

Male, white, 6 limbs (four legs and wings), with straight horns, no ears or frills, somewhat demonic looking but still more draconic than demonic (see Drakengard 3 for a general idea)

Also depending on the level of detail put into the picture I would like Enochian horn markings saying his name (Peter. It's a reference to St. Peter and also to Peter Carroll, the chaos magician.)

Anchoring.

Hey guys, forever DM here.
Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression. Also, I believe he has white hair.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark dark brown, almost black or grey", and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be sorta leaning on his spear, and doing something rebellious and edgy like giving the middle finger.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

Oh yeah, hair is either black or dark brown.

Every single artist in this thread uses tumblr, sweetie. Why don't you start swinging that bat around lest you smash a precious vase, hmm?

Reposting for the new thread.

I'm hoping to get a Tarellian Dog Soldier drawn up for my Rogue Trader game.

Face would look like 1 with armor looking like 3. Any Tau insignia would be replaced with 5. After this point it's up to you for pose, although him cleaving through someone with a greataxe would be fitting. In addition to the axe he has heavy bolter slung off on his side with a belt magazine like in 2 (minus all the chaos stuff of course) and if possible a longlas from 6 on his back but if you can't get it to look good don't worry about it, its not a big focus. Finally if you decide to make it take place in a battle a creature from 4 would fighting alongside him.

Thanks in advance

Can I keep one of you fashionable, young individuals of talent to edit this character's hair and eyebrows to be auburn, rather than white? I've tried to do so, myself, but my attempts ended up being pretty awful.

>I-IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR THOUGH

Requesting a fiendish aardwolf, which would be red with the typical black patterning. I'd like some fire/embers coming out its snarling maw. Thank you.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!

Hey OR, just finished this up I think. Hope I fixed up any mistakes pointed out last time

so I have a shadowrun character. Ork who fled the CAS after playing whistle blower on an SK AA security group killing people in the slums for real-estate. Lives in Nepal now and basically works for the nepalese government reverse engineering computers and robots.

usually wears riot armor when out and about. has a pistol, stun club and shield. Usually wears a fur coat over the riot armor as its pretty cold in the mountains (where he hunts yetis with his drones. its not as one side as it sounds they're corporate supplied insurgents and usually 8ish feet tall)

WOOF!

Requesting a ghoul bloodline sorceress for my upcoming Strange Aeons.

For clothing, she has high rising leather pants and an oversized button down dark red blouse. Over the blouse/part of the pants is a black corset. Her boots go up to the knee and are black. Her jacket resembles Lady Maria's with the sleeves pushed above her elbows up and ripped at the bottom. From her elbows down to the tip of her fingers are wrapped in loose bandages, along with her neck.

Physical looks wise, her skin is tanned and her short fluffy hair is pitch black. She is an elf, so her ears are short yet pointy, with a an ear piece like the one on the reference. Since the campaign starts off with us losing our memories and not knowing what has happened, she wakes up with a porcelain mask thats somewhat cracked, with only her left eye visible (her eyes are a bright yellow). The mask looks like a beautiful doll with the painted right eye being a light blue and the makeup soft.

Please have fun with her, the campaign is dark and strange so you can shape her anyway to fit that. Thank you

Awesome, thank you so much! I always love the little detail work you put in your stuff

Reposting from the last thread

Been working on a setting for a while now and would appreciate a pic of one of the human clan soldiers.

Helmet and face mask from 1
Jacket from 2 but highly simplified, nothing should look factory made or relatively "modern," ie. no zippers or velcro, just wooden buttons; jacket does have a hood (kinda hard to see in the pic) and only goes to about the elbows with a little mail pocking out, the sleeves are from a knitted sweater and should be fairly tight fitting.
Pants and jackboots from 3, jackboots should be brown instead of black, if possible pants should have a plaid pattern similar to 3a in colour, I understand if this is a bit too difficult and solid green pants would work just fine.
Webbing kit from 4
Sabre from 5, preferably sheathed, a strap should go across the chest rather than the scabbard hooking to a belt.
Backpack from 6 minus the zipper, doesn't need to be visible.
The main weapon is the AKm, can be slung or held.

The Dropbox link to tutorials isn’t working :(

I tried, well, not very hard, but i tried, it was quick

Bumping from the last thread to the two drawfriends who were doing my dog request

Working one here- I posted the sketch in the previous and the colored one above! :3

I'm going to be in a homebrew DnD game soon so this is the character I have. The reference picture is pretty self explanatory. The weird metallic futuristic dude (not my personal preference for appearance but my DM likes that stuff) has that armor looking stuff grafted to his body, so the armor thing would be under that 18th century style clothing. If you can do it a side cape would also be nice My character is a librarian type of guy so him holding a book is essential to his character. That oval looking thing built into the head armor is supposed to be a crystal thing of some sorts.
I wish whoever draws this luck and that they have a good night!

That edit looks great. Thanks, frienderoni!

Anchoring Ganger-Inquisitor

Why does her hair have a face?

Goofy request. Can i get a skeleton with an ar15 and using his rib cage to carry magazines. The mags in between his ribs and poking out like a chest rig mag pouch? Any pose or style is fine, i just want a skelington with magazines in between his ribs.

Haha holy shit, I need to see this.

You know what? Fuck it, I'll make an attempt. I don't draw well, but I'll try. Give me a few days, user.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Anchoring Paladin. Looking forward to it!

Ok so Veeky Forums I need a satyr. Not like some pansy ass prancing satyr I am talking a hulking barbarian of a man who looks like a cross between Genghis Khan and an actual grizzly bear. Just a real fucking animal decked out in furs and stuff. Bonus points if he's holding a big haunch of meat/sitting on a crude bronze throne. Like see the guy in the pic and just make him go from level 10 to level 99 you feel me.

There is no argument to lose user, a request was made, a request was fullfilled. There is no way to get.

I definitely cannot commission because of circumstances, so I rely on your good will.

I haven't completely made up my mind about this character, and I have a brief sketch of him, so I am relying on your interpretation to give me some inspiration. I am going for a viking-sailor-sorcerer for 5e D&D, a half-elf with an eye-patch. He is good-chaotic, 5.6 feet, 100 pounds, 27 years old and I randomly decided that he would have strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Now that I have gotten the mundane stuff out of the way, I will green text some stuff that I decided about him:
> raised among a human family, in a Nordic-ish village
> Family is known for raiding, proud Family of warriors
> Family feuds happen, his family gets annihilated, gets his sorcery a long contract from his family - possibly involving a weapon
> Torn between vengeance and giving up his family's morals after seeing the bloodshed that his family has caused.
> A sailor, so I imagine him as a captain Ahab like figure in my head.
Right now my character feels like a Frankenstein's monster, and I feel like a illustration would refine and focus a certain image I would have of him. For example, the reason why I chose for him to be a viking was because I was reading the Volsung saga and my brain was really hyped on that; I wanted a Siegfried figure, but I also wanted to make a sorcerer for a long-time, so that why I chose for him to be a sorcerer instead of a barbarian. I might even go full Siegfried, and say he killed a dragon and ate his heart. I am not sure how I should develop him, and someone's interpretation would be a great help

Any particular weapon you'd want him to wield ?

I'd like to request my World of Darkness character. She looks mostly like the woman on the middle-right, in terms of build and appearance, at least. Her hair is light brown and kept in a thick braid like the top-right, except that it's also dyed a deep forest-green (the brown should be showing through at the roots).

She's wearing a simple white minidress like on the middle-right, underneath a turtleneck lace bolero like on the middle-left, with floral leggings like the bottom-right and soft knee-high boots like the bottom-left. On top of everything else, she's got a bright spring-green scarf tied like a shawl, like the top-left.

Thanks!

Young peasant woman. Pale. Dark hair. Thick eyebrows. Doe eyes.

Something like this image but with thicker eyebrows.

So, trying again from yesterdays, with a slightly better version of the lightsaber (in my eyes).

Requesting a 7ft tall wookie wielding this 3ft long lightsaber hilt. The left hand blade is probably not switched on (as shown in pic related), and he would be wielding it like a polearm. Also the blade is white, as you can see.

Here ya go lad.

That is one happy dog!

Decided to take a crack at this one, so here's a sketch.

whoops, shoulda quoted OR from last thread, here you go fampai.

* sniff...he’s just such a good boy!!

Started a sketch for this, will get to it after work

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help

Hey, thanks so much for this! She looks great

We was kangs

Moving my request here.

1 is my character for an upcoming campaign, a 13-14ish year old boy who ran away from his village for backstory reasons. Supposed to be a nordic-style culture, so for my reference I'd like 1 to be wearing a nordic/viking-ish outfit inspired from a mix of 2 and 3's outfits. Something warm because of the cold environment, but still light enough to move around fast without anything snagging on trees and bushes. As long as the character looks like 1 in terms of appearance, you have full creative license to come up with whatever you want! Thanks in advance!

This character is basically a dragon knight/prince in a sci-fantasy setting. Hopefully this reference is detailed enough and isn't too cluttered.

Just pay for a commission

Forgot to mention that its power armor and the sword should probably have a wider crossguard

Anyone you'd recommend?

Yeah, he's a little known artist named Sukh Madikh.

Just go to tumblr and search "comission". Pick whichever dude/girl fits your style and price threshold.

Nice but the eyes are kinda...creepy

I asked my brother to put on his SCA/LARPing armor; round shield, late Roman ridged cavalry helmet, lamellar gorget and cuirass, hinged Roman greaves (covers knee cap), Hobnailed boots and spurs. Quintis is my Bounty hunter (Assassin class variant) character in our Blood & Treasure 2nd Ed campaign. He has just slayed an Orc at his feet with a still bloody sword (sorry I didn't get a better shot of greaves and boots) and is shooting a fleeing Orc in the back with extreme prejudice and an appropriate scowl of hatred on his face. Background is a smoky burning village. Just the character alone is great too! I’m not picky and these guidelines are just general idea to get started.Thank you for considering my request.

>nice

How generous.

Dang that is one good looking sketch. I'm excited :D

Migrating Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest from an epic levels adventure.

If anyone wants to try dynamic poses, that also works.

The kids S&W group anchor

Request for a male human Barbarian-esque Druid with a horned helmet and spear/staff. Gratitude.

I'm working on it

THat is fucking awesome! Thank you much rejoicing here!

Any shoopfriends willing to try removing the face tattoo from this?

An attempt was made

An attempt is excellent. Thanks user.

Dirty ink skins well done removing the taint.

kinda welcome

>robot cow

Bump

A cowboy robot with robot boots, poncho, and robot hat.

Very nice thank I'll use both

>fast
>cheap/free
>good
pick two on a good day, I know
but is there an easy way of determining how fast somebody can deliver besides manually checking their delivery times?

Forgot to add that this is commission-related if that wasn't obvious.

Can I some character art for my tiefling bard?

He's an androgynous looking male tiefling with an olive skin tone and long blood red hair pulled back in a pony tail. The whites of his eyes are black and his smile is a tad too wide. His horns are like a gazelles, and blend in colour from skin tone to black in colour.

His costume is like that on the left, minus the tubing and facepaint, and in warm but dark colours. It's combined with a studded leather armor ensemble that combines well with the costume. He has a rapier at his side, and likes to play his flute made from a humanoid bone.

Not the original requester, but god damn user that looks good

It rather isn't since so many faggots on here just pretend they do that.

You guys are pretty cool. Just for funsies, I'd like to see someone's impression of a werepanther.
No restrictions, no guidelines, I don't even need it, not really.
I just like seeing you do you, you talented fucks. Pic unrelated.

Jesus Christ whats wrong with her head

Male Dragonborn /w tail as a blood hunter with lycanthropy curse. I was thinking tufts of fur between scales on the shoulders and neck.

Holding or belted with a single bit axe with a hand and a half length haft.

Requesting commissar Ibram Gaunt as a gaunt

greetings, requesting styxian slayer/rogue

if someone would provide me with a drawing, I would be really thankful.

I would love to combine the style of those characters, though the main focus should stay on #1. The character should be female, and have silver-white hair, if eyes visible then steel blue. Also she is a vampire, thusly typical vampire features, fangs, pale skin, maybe pointy-ish ears, dead human corpse in her arms, blood on lips, go wild (not really into it, but if you feel like drawing them and you like it, I would probably like it).
Moreover, she is a lefty, so the rapier in the left hand if she is wielding the weapon. A battle pose preferred, swinging both weapons. The mask if completely visible, should have only one eyehole and generally be bland, no engraved facial structures. The colour palette should be only dark ranged. The cherry on top, though I couldn't find a fitting example picture, therefore if not being provided in the drawing I would understand, the character should fade into invisibility if fleeting or evading pose or something like that.

Hopefully I've provided enough descriptors and this is a fun task someone will dig into.
Much obliged

requesting a muscular spider girl with a warhammer. she has a brown ponytail and wears a sports bra armor pieace with an exposed stomach. I would like her hefting a hammer over her one shoulder and giving one of those anime smirks. with her other hand on her hip. thanks

requesting a post-apocalypse looking solider in scavenged riot gear with a black visor down over his face holding a beat up ak-47. I would like some metal added onto him to look like a tribal headdress of sorts and to give him a primal feel.

Hope I did ok with the inking - let me know if there's any part you think needs rework.
Coloring next.

hi vela could you draw this for me?

Looks good to me, I see no issue with it :)

For coloring I forgot to mention in the original request and I'm sorry, but the face that is exposed is bruised as if she was punched over and over again

Sorry for taking so long. I hope you are still around!

Amazing, not the OR but this is really neat

hi do you do requests?

Bump

This was fun!