Amazons?

What happened to the Amazon worldbuilding threads? Those were great.

No,they were shit and they killed some genuinely good worldbuilding threads or other interesting threads with their stupidity. They were downright terrible, and were just raw fap-bait at best, if I'm being truly honest.

truth.

The problem is that the people who put a lot of effort into them actually think that just putting effort into something makes it good. In their case, putting all that effort into it just made it that much more pathetic.

>killed some genuinely good worldbuilding threads
if they were so good why were they at page 10?

>Same exact picture as previous thread
>Multiple amazon threads per day

What happened indeed

Which threads specifically?

>they killed some genuinely good worldbuilding threads or other interesting threads
Care to name these threads?

There was at least one thread that involved reviving Hollow Deeds that was up around the time when these "Amazon" threads were covering the Catalog. From what I remember, that one fought a good fight, but it died with barely any notice at all. There were also one or two others, but those ended up getting derailed by the usual shitposters nad ended up becoming flaming wrecks within a few minutes.

>From what I remember, that one fought a good fight, but it died with barely any notice at all
Then it wasn't a good thread at all. Are you sure you can revive it or it wasn't alive to begin with?

>Are you sure you can revive it or it wasn't alive to begin with?
You obviously weren't here when the threads were at their peak, user. They were probably some of the best examples of worldbuilding that Veeky Forums has done in fucking years. I'm not surprised that some want to revive them whatsoever.

>There were also one or two others, but those ended up getting derailed by the usual shitposters nad ended up becoming flaming wrecks within a few minutes.
Links please so we can evaluate possible cause for Page 10

>You obviously weren't here when the threads were at their peak, user. They were probably some of the best examples of worldbuilding that Veeky Forums has done in fucking years.
Nope, they simply were of no interest to me and I left them be. Don't be pissy because your personal thread was ignored. Maybe it was the Night Land spam which killed it?

Well, here's the inspiration thread;
>

There was at least one other, but I'm not sure what happened to it, and honestly, I'm not sure I can even be bothered to look for it right now.

>Well, here's the inspiration thread
It wasn't very inspirational, huh?

>Don't be pissy because your personal thread was ignored.
Not pissy. More amused at your own projection and obvious annoyance on this topic. Also, there were like, three Night Land threads at best. Nowhere even remotely close to "Spamming". Compare that to the dozens of Amazon threads we've had over the course of this past week alone.

>these threads are stupid fapbait
>there were better world building threads
>let me just keep bumping this thread I claim to hate
You probably just want your muscle/femdom fetish art and write faggotry, all you had to do was ask

No, the the world they where building was uninspired and the central theme, the "amazons" where beyond trash. It was female space marines mixed with harem and muscle growth fetishes.
I love Amazons but I really fucking hated the cringe fest those threads where and the shitty alchemical "amazons".

OH user, if you wanted me to kill your Muscle-Mommy thread so badly, you need only to have asked. I only bumped it out of simple 'kindness'.

It was deleted because women can't be fighters, therefore being martials is impossible, and therefore the only purpose for the thread was fetish bait, so it belongs in /trash/.

>More amused at your own projection and obvious annoyance on this topic
Sure thing, bub
>Also, there were like, three Night Land threads at best
There have been a lot more of them for the last couple months. For a rather obscure self-contained setting which as fascinating as it is offers no opportunities for adventure or creating new stories it's quite a lot. Clearly it was spammed by the same guy who gets off to grimderp with lazy premises as 'the Great Redoubt and Watchers are transported wat do' and further stroking of masochistic bone to how great and hopeless it is. I really that setting but that guy should learn how to sell his threads.
>Compare that to the dozens of Amazon threads we've had over the course of this past week alone.
At least half of them were made by the trolls who wanted these threads killed with troll OPs

>Amazon WOrldbuilding threads stop for a few days at best
>"What happened to the Amazon Worldbuilding Threads?"

Holy shit go to fucking /d/ or something.

>There have been a lot more of them for the last couple months. For a rather obscure self-contained setting which as fascinating as it is offers no opportunities for adventure or creating new stories it's quite a lot. Clearly it was spammed by the same guy who gets off to grimderp with lazy premises as 'the Great Redoubt and Watchers are transported wat do' and further stroking of masochistic bone to how great and hopeless it is. I really that setting but that guy should learn how to sell his threads.
user, just because nobody wants to join your shitty fetish-furl threads, doesn't mean that other threads are necessarily being "spammed" or "shilled" by others. Sometimes it's just a case of somebody or groups of people liking a setting a fair deal.

>At least half of them were made by the trolls who wanted these threads killed with troll OPs
Theo original thread and all of the 'official' ones that stemmed from it were already shit right from the very start. So those "troll threads" weren't impacting them all that much, either way.

>Can we have a thread about something not very popular which doesn't create discussion between the posters?
>OP fucks off immediately and do nothing to preserve the thread and keep it rolling
>nothing flashy gets posted
>no images, no music
Do you seriously pretend this thread had potential and was killed by amazons? Also I share a secret with you. if the thread reaches 30 posts, it's likely to reach 70 as well. Bait posters know that and keep bumping their threads to 20 posts at which point more people will consider visiting it thinking it had some content and discussion inside. Don't be a lazy OP, make a thread with okay premise and nourish it

>user, just because nobody wants to join your shitty fetish-furl threads
user, there were a lot of people who wanted to join amazon threads. Otherwise you wouldn't complaining about them killing your dead threads right now. The Night Land threads exhaust themselves rather quickly but they were spammed by one guy who rubs to the grim darkness of the far future where there is no hope.
>Theo original thread and all of the 'official' ones that stemmed from it were already shit right from the very start
According to you. I'd say dick measuring contest between the Watchers and forces of other settings was one of the shittiest stupidest thing I've seen since 2012.

Were there really enough Nightland threads to call it spam?

>user, there were a lot of people who wanted to join amazon threads.
Only because said threads either appealed to one or more fetishes that they had. There wasn't anything cohesive going on in those threads, nothing that truly brought them together aside form masturbatory fetish-stuff revolving around "Boywives" and Amazonian "muscle mommies". At least the Night Land threads could being n interesting discussion on the nature of the setting and how it would work if elements of it were brought into others.

>I'd say dick measuring contest between the Watchers and forces of other settings was one of the shittiest stupidest thing I've seen since 2012.
And I'd say that cancerous /d/-the fetish bait is some of the worst shit since 2010 and all of the stuff that dragged in. Funny how things work, eh?

Same thing that happened to Harem Knights.

Even as a magical realm those threads where shit.
Fine if you like muscular chicks, there are far worse things Veeky Forums faps to but the alchemical amazons where autistic bullshit beyond compare.

>Only because said threads either appealed to one or more fetishes that they had.
So what?
> There wasn't anything cohesive going on in those threads
Some people honestly tried to build a setting around monster hunters or alchemy. Give credit where credit's due.
>"Boywives" and Amazonian "muscle mommies"
And none of the people above brought these things. You sound like that false flagging guy who started posting them.
>At least the Night Land threads could being n interesting discussion on the nature of the setting
It can't because the setting is static, it's beauty is static. Discussing the Night Land beyond admiration is rather pointless.
>And I'd say that cancerous /d/-the fetish bait
Get your fetish list updated, it's not /d/ anymore.

>beyond compare
Like vore and bodysuits?

>What happened to my obvious musclegirl fetish thread?

I dunno user it's a real mystery and shame they're gone.

They were put on autosage by mods

>So what?
Not everybody is into giant Amazonian futa-mages with throbbing members, user. Or any of the other shit that out posted in the threads leading up to the swell of Amazon threads

>Some people honestly tried to build a setting around monster hunters or alchemy. Give credit where credit's due.
And those posts inevitably got roped into the fetish-stuff and became just another means of providing a means to make all of it seem somewhat appealing to those taking an initial glance into the threads, right before they get bombarded by all sorts of masturbatory crap.

>And none of the people above brought these things. You sound like that false flagging guy who started posting them.
user, several of the longer-lasting threads literally REVOLVED around those things. Hell, the latest one (that died only somewhat recently, mind you) had those things as one of its core features to boot. To say nothing of the the other crap that got posted alongside that shit, like the "bodysuits".

>It can't because the setting is static, it's beauty is static. Discussing the Night Land beyond admiration is rather pointless.
Then you obviously haven't read any of the "Expanded Universe" stuff then. The setting is fully capable of being discussed beyond just being a neat piece of work. You just can't see that at all because you clearly dont care for anything beyond your fetish-fuel.

>Get your fetish list updated, it's not /d/ anymore.
Perhaps not. But it certainly isn't something worth having literal DOZENS of threads about. With each one revolving around various fetishes that aren't even spun together into a coherent narrative or something that could properly function as a setting. Even the fucking grimdark worldbuilding threads that died with no real notice had better setitngs than whatever the hell this "Amazon" crap is supposed to be.

>Not everybody is into giant Amazonian futa-mages with throbbing members
So you are really that false-flagging faggot. I'm not into futa btw.
>And those posts inevitably got roped into the fetish-stuff
So what? Everything can be someone's fetish. Big boobs and making babies are fetish too. Do you think they are bad things because they are fetishes?
>user, several of the longer-lasting threads literally REVOLVED around those things
Care to point to them out for me? The things you are talking about were self-contained shitposting cycles repeating at EST and making troll OPs. None of them were mentioned by people who tried to piece the setting together.
>bodysuits
What bodysuits? You mean that guy with super edgy hypermasculine yetis? That guy was doing that out of spite.
>Then you obviously haven't read any of the "Expanded Universe" stuff then. The setting is fully capable of being discussed beyond just being a neat piece of work. You just can't see that at all because you clearly dont care for anything beyond your fetish-fuel.
Of course, I did. The setting is solved, there is nothing to talk about after observing it. There is nothing to do, nothing to change, all struggles are pointless. But the thing itself is quite pretty in its dim colors, yes. I'm sure it's someone fetish fuel as well so you better start hating the Night Land too.
>But it certainly isn't something worth having literal DOZENS of threads about
Don't try to make decisions for the others. People would have as many threads as they want.
>With each one revolving around various fetishes that aren't even spun together
If you haven't noticed there were several different versions and most of them didn't have any visible fetishes beyond tall warrior girls.
>Even the fucking grimdark worldbuilding threads that died with no real notice had better setitngs than whatever the hell this "Amazon" crap is supposed to be.
According to you

Those threads did not hurt the feel feels of /pol/ and /r9k/ morons

>So you are really that false-flagging faggot. I'm not into futa btw.
Nice assumption ya' got there, friendo. Also, doesn't matter whether or not you're into futa. You're still acting in defense of this sort of shit.

>So what? Everything can be someone's fetish. Big boobs and making babies are fetish too. Do you think they are bad things because they are fetishes?
No, but they BECOME bad when fatal iterally Theo not reason that a thread is made. If a thread is just being made for celebratory mass-fappjng, then it probably shouldn't have been made in the first place.

>Of course, I did. The setting is solved, there is nothing to talk about after observing it. There is nothing to do, nothing to change, all struggles are pointless. But the thing itself is quite pretty in its dim colors, yes. I'm sure it's someone fetish fuel as well so you better start hating the Night Land too.
>Hurr, I've *obviously* read all of the expanded stuff, of which there are well-over several dozen stories alone, but I'll still talk absolute shit because I'm obviously an expert, Durr.

>Don't try to make decisions for the others. People would have as many threads as they want.
Oh, sure they can. But only after they've made a thread worth participating in, with a concept worth developing. And certainly none of the crap that you seem to believe constitutes "good worldbuilding" as per those Amzaon threads.

>If you haven't noticed there were several different versions and most of them didn't have any visible fetishes beyond tall warrior girls.
Most f those versions included a "Supreme Commander" and the vast majority of Amazon's taking husbands by making guys into "boywives" who do absolutely everything that isn't combat-oriented for them. Something which you seem to have forgotten.

>According to you
>"N-N-No, U!!!!
Hilarious. And thus, I shall take my leave. It's quite obvious that you're just as braindead as all of the other mindlessly horny Retards who made said threads. G'day.

>Nice assumption ya' got there, friendo. Also, doesn't matter whether or not you're into futa. You're still acting in defense of this sort of shit.
That's rich coming from a furry. You know too well all the shitty fetishes your kind loves.
>No, but they BECOME bad
And why do they become bad again? I don't see good things turning bad because they hurt your fee-fees.
>If a thread is just being made for celebratory mass-fappjng
Nice projection, bub. If you can't think about anything besides fapping you got a problem.
>Hurr
Come again?
>But only after they've made a thread worth participating in
You are not an authority to establish the measurements of worth. I don't see you making anything worth participating either.
>and the vast majority of Amazon's taking husbands by making guys into "boywives"
Again, care to point these versions out for me? All see in this is shitposting which none of the worldbuilders used or considered. Yet your stubborness in bringing this shitposting up leads me to believe you were the faggot who planted it to begin with. Lazy false flag and nothing else.
>Hilarious. And thus, I shall take my leave
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, false flag furfag

Then without said morons they would have much less shitposting and overall quality should be higher, don't you think? There must be some other reason for their lonely demise.