Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

"Tzaangor, I Choose You!" Edition

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/17/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-3-war-machinesgw-homepage-post-2/

>Painting/Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinegaming.org/2018/01/19/10-reasons-why-gretchin-are-the-best-ork-unit-in-8th-edition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

custodes

What do we reckon Tzaangor Enlightened's third option will be?
Soulreaper Cannons?

Post custodians.

I wish, birbs with guns would be awesome.

It'll be the same kit as in AoS, so take a wild guess.

Today is the last preview day.
They said they'll be looking at some strats, probably the ones from the game yesterday.

I wonder if there is anything else cool they will share

>Battle is inevitable.
The grim dark future of Pokemon?

That only has two options, ignoramous

That helmet looks so much better than the square be-mohawked heads.

>You can pirate a stream
>GW is that fucking greedy

Moving this from the old thread, need criticisms and suggestions to make this a viable Multifunction Army.7

Inviting the Pokémon comparisons I see.

You wouldn't steal a stream

I would if I could be bothered and the file size wasn't so large. We need a a chinese restreamer vod collect. Or a russian.

Not only are you disgusting, you are so incompetent that you saved that file twice.

That's a pokemon and we all know it!

What you working on?

Are you gw? Stop hyping this shit

Cute!

Best 500 point list for orks?

1000 points?

Just as many boyz as I can fit?

Stop playing this shit and coming into threads about this shit.

Right now? A girl I matched with on tinder with MASSIVE tits.
>Modelwise just starting to repaint my Ravenwing

Fuck soup

Nids.
Painting Krakrn Genestealers right now.

also weirdboyz and mek gunz. gretchin screen for the mek gunz is good too

Looking good user, I like the edge edge highlights.

that khorne red base rim color is really bright if you don't mind me saying so. you should consider something more neutral like steel legion drab, rhinox hide, or (if you like a red-ish feel) doombull brown

Tartaros Termie Chapter Master for my Marines, waiting until some Shoulder pads arrive before starting doing Greenstuff for a cape and additional Heraldry.

Thanks. I’ll probably gravitate toward a dark brown for the base rim.

Do you think it will be possible to turn human or an ork into a Tzangor in 40k? It's possible in AoS. I want to do some conversions, cause I need moar goats, but they need to be fluffy

Necrons and Slaanesh when?

Finishing some touch ups on my Ghostkeel and some stealth suits while waiting for my Y'vahra to post.
But I also got a Custodian Guard box to alternate sum painting.

Not until i told you 2 days ago, you fucking idiots didnt even realize.
>batzangorz!

Normally I don't like Tau aesthetics, but that looks great.

Reece "Subtle Ork Bonuses" Reecius says gretchins are your orks best unit
frontlinegaming.org/2018/01/19/10-reasons-why-gretchin-are-the-best-ork-unit-in-8th-edition/

Also,
>Gretchin blobs are better shots than the Tau army
Could Tau be any more embarrassed right now?

So Imperial Soup now has a 5+ invul save
Just because Girlyman wasn't enough

Imperium Infantry
Which is a lot of models. Although, a 5++ is wasted on things like guard blobs I imagine

There's literally no reason to make the Inquisitor your warlord when they have no unique warlord traits and the guard does.

Grots really are good at their job, but since Orks don't have access to super powerful units to put behind a gretchin wall they don't have the effect that conscripts had in Guilliman soup.

Well Marines apart from Dangles in general are probably going to like it a lot and by Marines I mean fucking Ultrasmurfs

The only time it would give most marines a better save is against ap-3 weapons. I doubt it'll be that big of an improvement for them.

Seems the most likely. Who knows what they conjure up tho.

Yeah, that seems a bit much.

Pretty much everyone has some sort of ap -3 or better
I'm playing with a 4+ bubble right now and it's a godsend most of the time
bowbirbs

Looking for good ideas for an Epidemius conversion. I need one but I think his model looks like butthole (and is also sold out).

Major tourney for me soon, I'm now waiting for the rest of the army to come on Wednesday, So I can finish on Thursday to start the tourney on Friday
Wish me luck

Birbs that count as flying units and drop bombs.

They can be fucked with by taking a few dozen points of terrain: Birdfeeders of Distraction.

Fluff question: Talking about power levels, is

Emperor > Primarchs > Custodes > Marines
or is it

Emperor > Custodes > Primarchs > Marines?

> Opponent pulls out multiple Stormtalons
> All of them have their tail wings glued on backwards

Why do people do this?

Emperor>>Primarch>Custode>>marines
Primarchs generally edge out Custodes, but some Primarchs are dweeb who can't fight as well and some Custodes are murder incarnate see Valdor.

In terms of "one to one" it'd be primarchs before custodes, but there are a significantly larger number of custodes than 20, so there's a good chance a group could take out a primarch or two no proble..

Domitar and some Ursarax. Will try and press-mold Ursarax legs for future conversions too.

Do you mean to throw out the whole throne or just the guy on it?

The first.

Primarchs are still stronger. Horus could match Emperor himself. Custodians are not nearly as potent.

Yeah though it probably won't work for Sigmar
Use a Myphitic Blight Hauler, when assemling it you'll notice there is a sort of slot that a chair could fit
Then get a Rotbringer or what ever the Old Nurgle Herald get renamed to in the codes, give him that single horned head from the Plaugebearer kit, green stuff him in there and if you can find an hourglass it should work
Never done it though so please post results
Are you joking?

What’re the other two options?

What's the best fucking soup right now?

Curry soup

Leek and potato.

70 foot tall Tzeentch bird units allied with a loyalist space marines chapter, like ultra marines. They even made some pieces of custom power armor to fit the long spindly avian bodies.

Mustard soup is really nice

>nuGW

Gazpacho

How can I play a Deathwing heavy army and not lose? Is there any good list to use?

Hungarian fish soup, with some hot chillies.

>How can I play a Deathwing heavy army and not lose?
roll good

Yeah it is simple
Just swap out your DW for Guard and voila winning list

Not him, but there's a difference between discussing a game and mindlessly cheerleading for the company that makes it. The fact that you are pretending not to know this just confirms you are a shill.

Imperial Soup

chicken soup

Tomato.

translation: she's a hambeast.

Some people are hyped for Custodes, it's a big enough deal.
And shills aren't real 99% of the time. It's actually people making the accusation of shilling that does more to shit things up than shills.

technically it's a bisque

Fat girls need loving too, and they often work harder to thank you for it

Anyone got a link to a stream of the game? I don't want to give any more shekels to GW.

Make sure you have fucking Hellblasters and don't forget Azrael

Custodes are good for Imperial Soup
Thousand Sons are good for Chaos Soup

I bought a Talons of the Emperor box a while back to get a cheap Land Raider/Contemptor/Rhino and sold the Sisters and Custodes.

Kinda wishing I had held on to the Custodes models, they might have been fun to run a squad or two of them with an HQ as an allied force for my Marines.

Isn't it free to watch live

theres a soundless link in the old thread. 2.7g

>hambeast
>tiddies the size of your head
As long as she has good hygiene. I love me some big, floppy tiddies with nice round nips. They make great pillows

99% of the time? How would you know that lol

I made some good turkey soup tonight. Fresh meat, kale, carrots, onions, bit of hot pepper and some noodles.

Don't normally like soup that much, but it was tasty.

Cheers. I'll keep searching for a video with sound.

Soup is good in the winter.

>girl on tinder with massive tits

She's a fatass. And she's gonna look like a pig irl.

good luck, very rarely have I seen someone bother to pirate it.

footbirbs and diskbirbs

>kale
Why did you put winter cattle feed in your soup? Next time try some Custodes

GK landraider, I want to finish the interior (which will be lit up with some LED's) before assembly. I'm stuck on what color to paint the interior walls though.

So I got my list where I want it I think, for my Slaanesh daemons list.
Warlord is gonna be one of my princes, he's gonna get Mark of excess and the trait that gives him an extra attack with every character he wipes.
Need suggestions on psychic powers for the princes and heralds though. Should I even bother?

>footbirbs
Fuck

But user it's summer, mono list only
>Only AdMech should ever run Knights because codex

Here's a question some retard sperged out about a few threads ago: does the rhino kit in that box set have a razorback sprue or is it just a naked rhino?

It was rhetorical exaggeration, though from what I've seen stupidity is more responsible for shitty opinions being expressed online than being paid by grand conspiratorial organisations. It's also responsible for people casually throwing around the accusation of shilling more often than not.

It's arguable to not run admech knights because the knight relic is pretty cool and you really don't get anything for running with AdMech knights