Can any delusional REQtards explain to me how this coin can reach 100$

can any delusional REQtards explain to me how this coin can reach 100$

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme magic. kek has chosen REQ

$100 is optimistic, you should;ve just bought at 5 cents like we told you.

with mass adoption it could reach $100
if it doesnt get that it'll probably still go to double digits

Because we're in a market of pure speculation right now and things are mooning like crazy as a result.

REQ aint reaching $100 anytime soon. That being said, if it is successful in its endeavors, it could reach $100 in a few years.

It won't it's the same shitcoin with nothing but a whitepaper valued at ridiculous marketcap.
This is also still the same coin that couldn't even break above its ICO price for over 2 months just last year. but Reddit loves this coin and if you go there you won't find a single cryptocurrency thread where req isn't mentioned or shilled.

I hold req myself but don't be delusional to the fact this is complete fomo and manipulation, it's no different to the shitcoin it was 2 months ago infact its worse as they lost the ycombinator backing since then.

This is the type of post that gets downvoted on reddit but its the truth, I hold REQ myself (although I've took substantial profits) but I'm a realist enough to know it's pumping purely due to the wave of new dumb money flooding in since december and the market timing being right for alts to flourish.

I bought at 760 sats and a lot of people bought lower, there is a huge margin of room for people to dump and still in be in crazy profit at this point, you're playing with fire buying in at this price.

so...should i buy now?

I have been in the game since 2014. If fucking Ripple could hit $2 then I have 0% doubt that REQ will hit $100. It won't happen in 1 year but in 3-4 years.

when the fuck did they lose their YC backing?

ycombinator.com/companies/

>as they lost the ycombinator backing

You just outed yourself pajeet. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go kys.

fud and nothing more.

I was wondering if you have any thoughts on this crypto group? Most of the guys I've chatted with so far seem pretty smart so I'm semi optimistic. discord.gg/MW8NuYm

>nothing but a white paper
objectively false, they have a product on the testnet

Only if you're willing to accept the risk you could lose money but you could also gain a lot of money, fucking ripple went to nearly 3 dollars so theres no limit for the retardation in this market right now.
The thing is if btc finally moves significantly in any direction all alts will go to shit and req will be the worse effected as it's literally full of hodlers and weak handed redditors but if we have another week of sideways btc and alt markets i don't see why it wouldnt keep going up since it's shilled everywhere.

Its a gamble I don't want to give you bad advice, these are just the facts to make your own decision off.

Amen.

The influx of silly money has just begun. News about crypto being a bubble don't sell anymore, and media is turning to build hype on new coins. Ripple being the first, Stellar..and at some point they'll turn to this NEW PROMISING thing..REQ! Guess what happens then?

I like you. Thank you

If I may be serious for a minute, no one is going to end up using this shit when its finished lol

>a cheaper PayPal
that's enough of incentive for businesses to use it right there

Oh of course, we all already know that. It's just another erc20 premined shit coin at the end of the day.
The thing is it's just easy to market and shill to people 'paypal 2.0' just sounds cool and everyone can understand that without knowing anything about crypto. And in a crazily speculative market sadly this is all that matters. I really wonder just how much longer this type of market can last. It's literally scarily identical to the dotcom bubble and the pets.com shit. The challenge is just finding the amazon and the google of the crypto bubble because even after this bubbe pops the market will remain and the actual successful projects will flourish over time.

This is the fucking cash out god we need.
>Send request to yourself for euro/usd
>Pay request with REQ
>PROFIT

Where does the fiat come from..

where does money come from in general? banks print more every day. might as well be printed by IBM shills

If I already hold req and have since 15 cents, how much should I sell? I haven't sold much yet as I do think it is a strong project and has a lot of potential.

Why u even consider selling when it's going to be 2-3$ Q1-2?

It has a potential 5 TRILLION dollar marketcap.

That is 50x the size of bitcoin's current marketcap. This is the reason institutions are investing into REQ hard right now.

Please read this report by a corporate investment group:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

Yep. My guess is that two sure survivors will be BTC for its strength as the best store of value, and XLM for its strength as the best payment system (via FairX).

Other coins will survive of course, but will fall harder than these top two.

>infact its worse as they lost the ycombinator backing since then
You almost had me going until this part desu.

I'm not a fan of ERC20 tokens, the only reason I hold REQ is that they have plans to form a standalone chain and stop being just an ERC20.

this token makes no fucking sense to me yet I cant seem to dump it

hold until lamboland

Read the document in so you understand what it does and what its potential is.

ok thanks for that, the document says

>REQ tokens will be required to be held by those that wish to participate in the Request Network.
When using the network, participants will need to pay a network fee in REQ.

I was under the impression users did not actually need to have the token

I'm a brainlet, what valuation is the report giving REQ?

That part of the document is actually wrong or outdated.

Request Network actually has a partnership with Kyber to make it possible for people to just use the network and then it will automatically buy REQ to burn as the fee.

Yeah after looking again the report was written before that update from Request Network.

The valuating the report is giving REQ is that REQ is the best crypto to invest to right now in the entire crypto market and it has a potential marketcap of 5 trillion dollar/5000 billion.

REQ is also build from the ground up to become a monopoly due to having 0 profit margin so no other company can compete with them. I went all-in after reading the report at $0.27. Seems like more institutional money followed me.

ok, I get it, that's actually really clever, anytime someone makes a transaction its the same to us as if someone was on the exchange buying it.

Yeah. While at the same time the supply of REQ decreases. So the value of your tokens keep increasing even if REQ never becomes really big and is just used by a dozen or so companies. People are insane for not going big into REQ at this point.

I don't think its saying it has a potential marketcap of $5,000bn. That number is for the global amount of e-commerce transactions currently in the world.

My question is where does the exchange happen? Wouldn't a decentralized market need to exist on the blockchain or something? It's not like the blockchain is going to log into Binance and buy REQ from someone, then send it out and burn it.

yeah its like a double whammy of upward pressure on the price, amazing.

I know and that is REQ's potential marketcap. REQ is build from the ground up to force a monopoly on the market since they make 0 profit margin and every other e-commerce company has to make profit to pay their employees or shareholders.

Meanwhile the Request Network team get their "profit" from the ICO that they invested into dividend paying stocks and from the increase of value of the REQ tokens they hold. So they can keep operating with 0 profit margin and bankrupt all other e-commerce companies. That is literally their strategy.

And since it's technically a non-profit open-source company the US government can't file an anti-trust lawsuit against them to break up their monopoly.

Kyber will be the same thing as Binance, and they can use the reserve tokens if there happened to not be any for sale

Decentralized oracles. They have a partnership with LINK. (Which is why you see a lot of people that hold REQ also hold LINK and vice-versa)

when l see such FUD, l know its time to buy in.

this.. its over. kek cares not if we are finished accumulating, he has spoken.

Doomed to be a REQlet...

Hahahahahaha, back to the shitting street, pajeet

Top kek

>Hold REQ and FUN with iron hands
>Get lambo
It's that simple

>tfw hold neither of these trashcoins

Marketcap

how long until 10$ Req?

1 month?

Probably mid-end 2018. And that's conservative.

I see you're a man of culture aswell.

$2 EOM
$10 Q1
$100 EOY

>no link

>he doesn't kno

I would if I could magically throw more money at my portfolio mate...

>tfw ark instead of link
I fucked up, but I'm determined to remain deluded.

Do you also own REQ? Because if you do sell your ARK as REQ makes ARK obsolete. Read the whitepapers to find out why.

So if I see 10 threads a day about this coin then it's too late, right?

Both ETH and Antshares(NEO) has 10 threads a day on Veeky Forums before reaching $2.

do you know how insane a 5000bn marketcap would be?
that would value every coin with a 6 digit number
I highly doubt this happnes

Yeah but Ark is a greater holding even after the recent moon. Ark is currently up though, might just hold and see where it goes. Despite the fact REQ may make it obsolete I really like it.. and the new free transactions thing by the biz delegate is pretty neat.

where can i buy REQ without being charged 15 REQ for withdrawal by the chinks at binance?

It's the POTENTIAL marketcap. The marketcap that could be reached in theory. Every other cryptoproduct has a far lower theoretical marketcap and a far lower chance to break into that market.

Meaning that REQ has the highest potential of all coins out there right now. While at the same time actually having the strategy and means to realistically tap into at least a small % of that potential. (Even 0.01% of 5000bn would make REQ a top 5 coin)

The withdrawal fee will decrease when REQ rises in value. Just keep holding it on binance for a few months until they lower it to 1 REQ or 0.5 REQ or whatever.

>withdrawing req

Youre best off just keeping it there, so you can sell it asap when the time comes

>keeping your tokens on exchange for years

>holding REQ for years

Why would I not want to enjoy exponential growth through a monopoly as long as possible?

>Le "they could just use ETH why make their own token" FUD

this isn't reddit.

That's not what is going to happen pajeet

Thanks u sir i sell REQ network coin now many ganesh on u sirs

I just can't bring myself to buy more at this point, when I see that 100€ nets me little above 100REQ and think back to when I got 2500REQ for the same amount I feel like shit.

>I just can't bring myself to buy more at this point, when I see that 100€ nets me little above 20ETH and think back to when I got 100ETH for the same amount I feel like shit.

This is how your future self will look back at this post.

does anyone know the REQ withdraw fee on etherdelta?

>I just can't bring myself to buy more at this point, when I see that 100€ nets me little above 100REQ and think back to when I got 2500REQ for the same amount I feel like shit.
This. Same with all my other holdings. Doubling down at more than double the price would feel like raping myself.

You shouldn't look at the literal price of the coins but at the potential growth rates they have. C'mon man how new are you guys.

This project will do very well. Imagine PAYPAL but sending any crypto to someone through a slick ass interface. Your friend wants 10 vertcoin? Cool, you send it to him via REQ as BTC and the conversion is done on chain by Kyber so your dipshit friend receives VERT (yes it can convert BTC> any alt and vice versa )

And this will be done for hundreds of alts. Send and receive simply with a beautiful UI. Morons aren't understanding how big this is.

This shit is going to MOON especially with YC demo day coming up in march, the VC funds/institutional investors are going to gobble this shit up if they haven't already

And that is just a simple use case... when you start to look at how businesses can adopt req you will be scrambling to sell all your shitcoins to get as much req as you can

Around 2 months new.

I'm using coins because it's a handy way to determine the marketcap (assuming supply is the same), I know that in the end all I'm doing is actually buying a share of the entire marketcap and that's what actually matters. Point is, the higher the mcap goes the harder it is for it to go higher, while REQ is great it is also not the only one, and a sub-10m mcap coin could do massive gains on a simple announcement.

It's mostly that I don't have infinite money to pour in, so I gotta pick what I buy, and REQ at this point will take a while to even just 4x.

>and REQ at this point will take a while to even just 4x.

nope. News this friday.

pls answer

IS THIS THE DIP? DO I BUY NOW?

REQ is pretty undervalued compared to the shitcoins in the top 25. You can't tell me that tron is worth 8 times as much. It's safer than those sub 10mil coins while having more potential than almost all coins in the top 100.

tell more

Yes

REQ team is in Singapore ATM to forge partnerships with some asian companies. Kyber is the first one and details will emerge this Friday.

This is unrelated to the current moon which was based on some institutional investors determining REQ to be the best crypto company investment right now.

This is the dip. It will sidetrade until or just before friday.

Buy now and hold until Friday when the news hits

B-but sell the news?

There's 100 times more tron shitcoins than req.
And reqs are valued only 13 times more than trons.
As you said I would keep my req

Yeah for daytraders. It will probably crash to $1.10 from $1.30 or something.

REQ is currently already valued at $1.07 but for some reason people are STILL not buying it at this rate. I'm already all-in.

Pic related using a VERY conservative date (2024 for start of adoption, in reality adoption will start Q2-Q3 2018). It's already valued at $1.07 currently without any news.

Wait until it starts going up by at least 5% and then buy, so you know the dip is over.

But yes, this is the perfect time to buy, it's dipping quite a lot.

>holding till 1% marketshare
>mfw I will be worth 8 figures by then

>This is the dip. It will sidetrade until or just before friday.
I wish. I really want to go for a tiny flip to net me a round holding but I'm too scared.

fucking grampa btc is doing his last breaths and is fucking the alts