Now that Belisarius Cawl had opened the door on adding new implants to Space Marines...

Now that Belisarius Cawl had opened the door on adding new implants to Space Marines, if you had the power to suggest new organs/implants what would you propose?

None. SM's are a fairly complete package as it is. All I would suggest is the refinement of existing implants. Namely the Catalepsean Node and Omophagea

The Imperatior Abductor Pollicis

An implant on the hand that allows them to one hand things much easier.

Big and virile dicks

Orb of Loyalty - a small explosive planted in the Astartes brain that explodes upon detecting renegade thoughts.

Doesn’t the creation process involve castration?

No. It just seems to kill their sex drive. I've always thought of them being like super mutants. Shits still there, and it can work. It just takes a while to get the juices flowing again

I'd revamp the whole astartes creation process.
The fact that they get implants instead of being properly genetically modified at the zygotic stage is retarded.
So basically I would create an army of mini primarchs.

CHEMICAL castration, user. A side effect of the proccess is that they are made infertile. They still have big swingjng balls and bulging, veiny dicks. They just cant pump babies into all the adoring imperial women

A combination of widening the part of the spectrum to which the eyes are sensitive (into the infrared and ultraviolet) plus adding a Tapetum Lucidum (The shiny, reflective layer common in many animal eyes), which would massively enhance low-light visibility.

No, astartes implants are specifically keyed to requiring male hormones, produced by the testicles.

Space Marine implants actually work on magic like Primarchs (which is why there are noted to be blank space marines ever). This is why adding new implants is risky, unless they are made with compatible warp tech they're likely to fail.

Wouldn't that be easily exploitable by enemy psykers?

Third post, best post.

>genetically modified at the zygotic stage is retarded.

OR is it.

Afterall the purpose of recruitment isnt just to clone a primarch but to accrue the prowess of the fighting man all over the imperium. Lest we forget, the common man is part of the emperors family, thats why it makes sense he would utilise it rather than stright up replace it. Afterall the progress is increased by the size of the genepool, rather than making an extremely small genepool of copies, like bees do.

The most obvious answer? To allow limbs to grow back after some time like the Axolotl. The make the situation even cooler i'd say that the marines are able to do it electivly, somehow willing their genes to grow back or not to. Some marines accept that the flesh is weak, some however do not.

For balancing purposes i'd say that this takes many months. I would also say that the flesh is indeed factually weaker than machine, which can be constructed to be extremely reliable unlike temprimental flesh which has a larger veriety of weaknesses such as viral, parasitic and chemical. However the simple fact is that the most advanced machine is infact the cell so the dexterity of such flesh is actually better, it is also able to heal, unlike machines which must be reforged.

Also, because space marine bones are made of metal and so are their teeth, they would have to consume metal to replace lost bones.

A coochie.

I’m honestly GW has avoided the SJW wave and hasn’t been forced to create female Space Marine

You play salamanders by any chance?

You know, axolotl marines would be a pretty interesting geneseed mutation.
>White skin instead of black.
>Hyperdeveloped healing organs at the cost of having others atrophiated and/or outright unusable.

>don't use flamers as heat resistance is significantly less.
>expert space combatants

A vocal cord implant that lets the Marine modulate and throw their voice in extraordinary ways

That shit would have been so useful during my last Deathwatch campaign.

Wow, that seems more useful than being able to eat people. Wonder why emps didn't put that in.

>gellar mucose
endocrine crystalline gland implanted on the back of the head secreting a psychical activity becalming hormone helping the marine mantain coherent focus during time-space alterations.

lcc

las cannon cock

No

that "No" sounds like Heresy talk to me...

>Rogal Dorn Voice
No.
That is a bad idea.

>A combination of widening the part of the spectrum to which the eyes are sensitive (into the infrared and ultraviolet) plus adding a Tapetum Lucidum (The shiny, reflective layer common in many animal eyes), which would massively enhance low-light visibility.
That's what helmets are for. Granted, they can be fucked with and the standard process in becoming anything above Sergeant level is to never wear a helmet, but still...

A second Anus in case the first one is damaged

For real, maybe something similar to that snake organ that lets them be really sensitive to heat, for those rare instances when a marine is both in total darkness and does not have a helmet.

I suppose you'd rather the emperor's blade itself in that area then? there is no pleasing you..

Why does this myth persist

Spess muhrines are not castrated in any way during creation, though they can undergo an elective procedure if they want

So reverse salamanders

>both are of course incapable of procreation
Because it's not a myth.

user that only means their sperm doesn't work, not their cocks; sterile =/= thundercock

What about adding an electroreceptive sense/electic organ capable of discharge? Might prove useful as a clutch suprise attack in CQC, shocking electric systems or even juicing up ye old weapon battery.

What the fuck do you think procreation means user?

if they would just release a revamped SoB line they would never need to.

I know what it means but it doesn't specifically imply that they have limp dicks just that they can't have kids, right? That is the meaning of the word procreation aka production of offspring. Just trying to weasel them out of a fate worse than eunuchs.

They definitely still have the parts. There's a few cannon examples of female inquisitors and such getting girl boners from half naked marines.

If I remember correct there's one inquisitor who gets really flustered when a dark angel is talking to her, wearing only a towel

womb

>I’m honestly GW
Plastic sisters when?

Air bladders like birds have so they can flap their arms and fly. Occulal upgrades that let them see in thermal vision etc

>getting girl boners from half naked marines.

That’s probably from the Marine’s abs, not their dicks.

Most women find all dicks, large and small, to be gross. Only a small percentage are actually turned on by the sight of a penis.

Prove it fag.

Obviously she was checkin out his body, I think it even goes into minor detail where her eyes wandered. But she's also gonna be turned on by the thought of a dick being just out of sight.

The inquisitor who saw a Grey Knight in the shower commented on his second gun. the real question here is where does a naked man store his backup weapon???

Just ask literally any female person if simply seeing a dick gets her panties wet.

Just did, guess you're wrong bucko :^)

Working frontal lobes so they don't have to depend on plot armor to win.

I mean this doesn't require much thought. I'm a man and seeing a pussy is a turn on. I enjoy her body more sure, but the pussy is nice too. So I imagine it's pretty much the exact same for them

Lol thanks, now not only am I cheating on my wife, but now I'm being blackmailed by the HR secretary.

Working dicks to combat Fabulous Bill's female space marine project.

Being able to see Ultraviolet has disadvantages. Ultraviolet light scatters more then visible light so being able to see untra Violet reduced you how far you can see clearly.

The Human retina is able to see some of the Ultra Violet spectrum. But some other part of the eye filters it out.

And how exactly would that combat it?

Take the mutation of the Black Dragons and refine it to the point of becoming an implant.

No. You are missing a point here. If Marines were genetically modified like, for example, the Gland Warriors, then they would be more like abhumans.

The point of the whole creation stuff was that Emps didn't want to modify (too much) the human form as it is good as it is.

Hence the implants that act more like bio-boosters on steroids.

Wolvus loganium.
Given enough time allows space marines to regenerate damaged organs fully including limbs.

Fucking hate iron hands and something like this would piss those moronic fucks off to no end.

>Ensnared by Marine Dicks
>Fem Chaos Marines worship Imperial Marines and switch sides

Improved black carapace hardening.

extra set of arms.
snot that hardens like concrete.
that shit sharks use to find fish with electrical fields.
that shit migratory birds to keep their bearings.

>extra set of arms

Heresy against the Holy Human Form

You’d make the Astartes more Xeno than Human.

The Black Carapace isn't armor, it's the Interface they have with their power armor,

I, too, worship the four-armed Emperor!

Anti pyscher bullshit would be really nice.

That’d require you put psyker bullshit in them, which is heresy

Lets make it also armor then

Provectus Oculus Parietalus

Upgraded third eye on the back of their heads. Never be suprised again. Some helmet adjustment needed.

Are those grots?

they'd still never see over their backpacks

and the existing genemods dont? lawl

Gotta take what you can get, right?

The Emperor said this shit was okay. And if you don't agree with it, you can always tell the 7ft walking tank murdermachine that you feel like he's a heretical abomination.

The Ossmodula already laces their bones with Ceramite, and fuses their ribs into a bullet-proof sheet.

That isn't far enough.

So their shooters don't swim. It could also mean that their sperm is perfectly good, but the gene changes make it so that even if it hit a woman's womb, it couldn't make a baby happen.

I can have a rock hard dick that works and be incapable of having kids, you know.

Women are generally not turned on by visuals, you mong. Why do you think Harlequin books and 50 shades are so popular?

They "were" grots.

Isn't that in the helmet?

>hate iron hands
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
TELL ME YOU HATE IRON WARRIORS TOO
FUCKING MEMELEGION "OMG WE'RE SO UNDERAPPRECIATED LOL IRON WITHIN BEST AESTHETIC LOL OMGGGG BITTTERRRRR LOL MEMES
YOUR PRIMARCH IS LITERALLY A FAT AUTIST
LITERALLY LIKE THAT UNLIKEABLE FAT STEM KID THAT'S ALWAYS DRINKING MONSTER
NOT EVEN A FISTFAG, THEIR SHIT IS GOSDAMNED RETARDED TO AND THEIR PRIMARCH CONSTANTLY LOOKS FUCKING CONSTIPATED AND HAS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING ARMOUR DESIGN

FUCK I HATE EVERY MARINE FACTION Veeky Forums MEMES HOLY SHIT

FUCK THE CHARCHARODONS WHILE WE'RE AT IT

AND FRANKLY IT'S NOT EVEN THE MARINES ON THEIR OWN YOU FAGGOTS ARE JUST SO CRINGINGLY AUTISTICALLY UNFUNNY FUCK WHY DO I EVEN FUCKING BOTHER WITH YOU

COLLECTIVELY KILL YOURSELVES

Somehow, I don't have a hard time believing that you're still a virgin.

>Women are generally not turned on by visuals

Who told you that garbage? Your mother? Look at the covers of her romance novels. It has Fabio, not Steve Buscemi.

The Flesh is weak, brother!

Yes, space marines are just child-friendly versions of wracks and grotesques. Can't let these monsters control their own destiny.

>marines - elite fighting force that conquered Galaxy
>wracks - elf mutants made from bored decadents

The Imperium already has organ cloning. Why are space marines still stuck in Dreadnoughts? They should get new bodies. And the only astartes to still have cyborg limbs are Iron Hands.

Replicating holy emperor's creation on industrial scale doesn't lead to anything good, see Fabius Bile.

because there's a very thin line between "can be saved by imperial medicine and returned to normal combat" and "dead"

Dreadnaught candidates fall under that category.

T.Black Templars

>elite fighting force that conquered Galaxy
You're talking about the guard, son.

That whole Deldar Hormunculi, Wrak, Pain-engine business if my favorpite part about the Deldar.

Eyes that let marines see through negative modifiers to hit.

Is this pasta

No no no no no I especifically remember reading that the fall of a Space Marine to Chaos is, among other things, a form of giving in to sexual urges long denied. We even had a discussing around what this meant.

Well Marine's conditioning can be broken, that is why Chaos Marines know fear.

IIRC at one point it was equivalent to a Guard T-shirt.

HELBRECHT

CALM YOUR TITS

RIGHT NOW

Ask rather why the dread tech is so bad.

>he believes it

A functional tail.

Hush up heretic.

Nice drawings marine boy.