Think about you fucking degenerate idealists, Ripple is literally helping all cryptos go mainstream...

Think about you fucking degenerate idealists, Ripple is literally helping all cryptos go mainstream. EVERYTHING WILL MOON IF THIS MOONS AGAIN. This is the future, we cant shake off the banks yet, but it will happen. Open up your butthole and just let all the Ripplepeen in and make some money off the plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please, i need to unload my bags.

what does Ripple even fucking do?
>inb4 DYOR faggot
Asking others is a form of research

It shifts BTC & ETH holdings to (((them)))

no what does it actually do
Jewish posting isn't a use

Fuck this gay coin. Do you want the banks to win?

How did he get his head through that fidget spinner?

3D printed it around his neck

it was extremely painful

thats exactly what it does tho

I really feel dirty holding this, but I tell myself it's OK because it's just 10% of my portfolio. I just want to see how it behaves after the next rally.

Serves as a protocol for banks/institutions to transfer large amounts of money rapidly which ledger capability. The banks can use either the ripple protocol or get a discount by using the ripple token. Hope that helped desu

Honestly look past the bank shit, its a good coin that sgonna reach $10 by Feb, and probably 5k in a year or two. Their plan is to decentralise this year too and lose the banks.

He bought Ripple. You bought Ripple.

For you

Future world reserve currency.

>5k in a year
>193trillion market cap

You will always feel dirty now, but if you sell it you at least won't have to look at it.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Wouldn't 5k give it a market cap of 5 quadrillion dollars??? That shit is ridiculous.

How can you have bags of ripple lol if you didn't buy as soon as it started moving above 30 cents you are certified retard

Actually, no I added another 0..... still 500 trillion is never going to happen.

showing the banks whos boss was a reddit meme always

$5k is not possible in current market conditions. $500-$1000 is my long-term target.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP for it to hit $1,000.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

It's 99.999% of my portfolio and I feel great.

Think about it, google is at 1k per share and has a 731 billion market cap. I honestly think when cryptos are super mainstream a market cap in the trillions wont be that far fetched.

Join elite pump group. 5%+ returns possible discord.gg/MW8NuYm

AHAHAHAH IM CRYING! The delusion, oh my god, ahhahahaa.

The truth hurts

Market cap of a company and currency are not comparable. A company's value is determined by some multiple of its annual earnings. A currency's value is determined by the network of people who are willing to exchange real goods and services for said currency.

The market cap of all global paper and electronic currencies is $90 Trillion, maybe more because many, if not all, central banks lie about how much money they create.

Ripple can only do one thing while there are so many other coins that can do what it does along with so much more without being centralized kike shit.

Clogged networks lmao sure buddy

This is some god tier delusion you're displaying here user. Will you an hero when it all comes crashing down?

Also correct your pasta. It's "assuming"

Fuck Ripple and fuck white people

Thanks for pointing that out. My pasta has been edited.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af
discord.gg/hTTEEt2

I'll just be honest and say I don't give a flying fuck about anything except becoming wealthy. You can't eat idealism and live on noble ideas.

Just as I want to become rich or at least gain a profit I want you all to get your piece of the cake and I hope you do. Going beyond that is vulgar in a holier than thou kind of way.

Fuck off you shill

Wow. Thanks for capping that. First time I've seen one of my posts screencapped. That FUD that he posted about the banks conspiring to buy all the BTC and ETH has been going around the past few days, and it is the reason why I stopped lurking and became an XRP shill. It was simply too idiotic and I felt it necessary to intervene.

NIGGER

Goddamn right

jesus christ, all those salty no ripplers

get keked

jews aren't white

People buy XRP directly with FIAT now retard

They've been buying it with Fiat for a long time. See here: ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

If you are a corporation or high net worth investor you can buy XRP directly from Ripple without going to an exchange and moving the price. Ripple was created by and for the billionaires and trillionaires. Ripple has been quietly selling and in many cases giving away XRP behind the scenes for years. They want to help each other get into position before they run XRP up to a $50+ Trillion market market cap.

FIAT BUYS XRP NOT METH OR BUTT

> pegged to US dollar
Whoever wrote this is a fucking idiot.

You cannot turn around and peg an asset to an existing fiat just with the click of your fingers. It would be like trying to peg gold back to USD.

XRP cannot be created at will either.

Holy fuck some of the absolute crap you motherfucking stupid street shitting Pajeets come up with.

Face it morherfuckers- Cripple is a shitcoin. Can’t wait for the wojaks from you fags when it dumps hard

No way ripple will dump xrp. The bigger the value the better for business ;)

They won a long time ago.

Your posts are great. Reason and logic defeats FUD for anyone who can think.
Keep up the good work.

Remember the last time they pagged two currencies together, what was that called oh right, black wensday.

Thanks. Memes are gift from God. Give thanks.