What other Veeky Forums-related media features ladyknight MCs?

What other Veeky Forums-related media features ladyknight MCs?

Claymore

>Veeky Forums-related

Oh, fuck off. I know you're just going to argue about how this /co/ shit has a crappy game no one plays attached to it, but that's about as Veeky Forums related as My Little Pony.

K6BD is SJW trash

I remember when Veeky Forums liked KSBD.

>ladyknight
I want you to die in a fire. I like K6BD, but seriously, die and take your cancer with you.

>I remember when Abbadon shilled KSBD on Veeky Forums
FTFY

Why is that? The fact that the main character is female and has flaws already puts it out of the realm of most SJW-inspired fiction, since usually they can only conceive of mary sues.

The creator obviously has a diversity fetish but I don't think he's a SJW, he made fun of them when one of Allison's roomate got triggered by her magus key looking like a bindi.

Can you please elaborate on this? I'd like to know more about why you're saying this.

Pretty sure there is a MLP tabletop game.

Save Cio you dumb bitch

Fuck off, yurifaggot.

>implying Cio hasn't gone full Yab since Allison fucked off

Seriously, ladyknight is the most annoying shit. Sir and Lady are equivalent titles, so a knight who happens to be female would just be called Lady

He is saying it because he is stupid
No you, gayfaggot

I like the Dragon age route of having Ser be gender neutral.

Oh, I know, I just want him to tell me exactly why. I want him to actually explain why he thinks that. I know he won't, though, because he has no opinions of his own and just goes with whatever his peer group says. They told him the comic is SJW trash, so that's what he believes, because he never questions anything.

Pretty sure that was user's point. Just because setting X has a tabletop doesn't make it Veeky Forums related, the tabletop itself is.

I like Kill Six Billion Demons too, but this user is right. If you're going to post about a setting that has a traditional game, then at least try to make your topic related to the game itself, like how to interpret a setting element into your own game. OP's thread is a good example of a bad thread.

>Sir and Lady

Nah, the female equivalent to knight is dame.

>I like the Dragon age route of having Ser be gender neutral.

Fuck no. "Dame" or madam ("my dame").

Am I supposed to read the psalm before the comic or at some later point?

>Chick has sword
>Ladyknight

Doesn't fall under your faggy fetish.

All you need to read is the comic, but the additional text adds worldbuilding, comments on the events of the comic, and occasionally foreshadows things.

Yes, but the argument as given by would imply that one could not talk about the setting and fluff of the rpg, as it's comic. Going by a strict interpretation of that we could probably kill 1/3 the threads on Veeky Forums right now.