>Steals 80% of their own founding chapter's design
>99% sure lore-wise they would steal primaris armor
>Even steals shit from its own army
>But it okay because we wuz imperium and shit
Literally the niggers of the 40k universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZmbUiDXBHw
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
nationalpost.com/news/world/obamas-viral-tweet-is-wrong-research-shows-babies-are-totally-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're space gypsies you cunt.

actually with the whole "hated by pretty much everyone" and "not sure where we're really from" they fit ont that pretty nicely

Also high count of psykers in Grey Knight armor/spoiler].

the roma people comes from northern india. iirc there was a war there and a large part of the population had to escape. they migrated west into europe and have been racial scapegoats for everything shitty in europe since :)

and dont use racial slurs? the fuck is wrong with you. performative and ironic edginess isn't particularly funny nor original, and it makes you look like an ass.

It says a lot about their prowess when only the Necrons have security systems advanced enough to stop them.

Are you the kindergarden teacher DM that was forcing her players to shower and learn to cook?

Here’s Your (you), now Fuck off.

Maybe they wouldnt be hated if they actually mixed with the rest of Europe's population rather than forming insular communities that survive by stealing from the rest of us

>What are Irish gyppo's?

That was just Raven/Trazyn banter

nah because all my friends know how to take care of themselves

im good, thanks

consider that there has been systematic oppression of roma for hundreds of years and that no real effort has been made by any european countries to help them integrate

no idea what you're talking about

>and dont use racial slurs?
Tumblr is thataway ->

If you get triggered because someone says "nigger" you don't belong anywhere near Veeky Forums.

Don't you remember the last time this happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=KZmbUiDXBHw

>systematic oppression

I am sure they discuss warhammer in reddit, you should be heading there.

Diden they also steal Forgebraker from Pert somehow?

You recover a few lost artifacts and suddenly everyone calls you a thief

sigh....
tumblr is what you make it. if it makes you feel comfortable there are nazis there.

learn what triggered means.

i like Veeky Forums from time to time.and i believe in some level of reform at least. cultures change all the time, and who knows, maybe someone will actually read something i say and think about it.

im not sure what you're trying to say

Man, I love the blood ravens, shame they are not canon.

You must be a faggot Westerner. If you like them, please take all of them.

t. Eastern-European

"westerners" don't like gyppos either. the only ones who don't mind them are americans, who managed to successfully integrate them somehow.
seriously, you can see the most "tolerant" leftist green party voting german who loves sucking migrant dicks do a complete 180 and wish genocide upon the gypsies in a few seconds.

>the only ones who don't mind them are americans, who managed to successfully integrate them somehow.
Maybe they can blend in better into their 56% society. Or maybe everyone having legal guns but no state-funded welfare means they are forced to abandon their ways of mugging/robbing people and burglary and leeching off the state.

>who managed to successfully integrate them somehow.
Nope, the few we have just hang out with the blacks not the larger white population.

I like Veeky Forums and all, but the casual use of racial slurs like this is pretty disgusting, and definitely keeps a lot of people from wanting to use the site.

lolwat
I'm a leftist SJW hypershill, and even *I* think you need to GTFO newfag.

the casual use of racial slurs definitely keeps people from going on Veeky Forums, and makes the whole site look like it's nothing more than /b/ and /pol/. It just bothers me because I see it pop up a lot on boards I'd consider otherwise pretty good, like Veeky Forums

Mfw someone at my LGS runs a Blood Ravens army specifically so he can run different chapter's doctrines / artifacts

The casual use of racial slurs to the point of meaninglessness is part of Veeky Forums since forever.
Next you would want us to stop using fag a suffix.

just because it's been a part of Veeky Forums since the beginning doesn't mean it's ever actually been a good thing

Maybe you just don't belong here, if youte Veeky Forums culture so much.
Edgyness is one of the defining characteristics of this site, why change it when sites like reddit and tumblr already exist?

because reddit and tumblr are shit, for the most part. and I mean edginess is fine, but there's a difference between being edgy and just actually being racist

>Not canon
Deathwatch Over Kill says otherwise

>definitely keeps a lot of people from wanting to use the site.
Good riddance

They didn't so much integrate gyppos as replace them with niggers. Which is an ingenious move, niggers aren't nearly as well networked.

i leave Veeky Forums for one day, one fucking day.

Being racist is perfectly natural and as long as you are willing to make exceptions based on the individual and don't want to exterminate others there is literally nothing wrong with it.
And on most boards it's just edgyness, if you can't stand it, you can leave.

Most of the world would be racist according to western standard.

Too bad this thread went to shit I always like a thread about the Blood Raven

Because the slurs are what's keeping people from this site. Not the literal autistic screechings we hear from ANY general on this board.

Most of the world is racist, and the self-enforced tolerance of Westerners is already backfiring.

It's a bit more complicated than that but I agree for the most part: getting upset about racism on Veeky Forums is like getting mad that water is wet. You don't have to partake in it-but if you're trying to dissuade someone from being racist here you might as well save yourself some time and hit yourself in the balls with a sledgehammer for what good it will accomplish.

I would argue most of the world is xenophobic actually with actual acts of racism here and there.
The middle east and the USA is the only place where I'd say people are truly racist.

You guys ever think that the Blood Raven psykers can just steal consciousness? Like

"Those guys have an eldar psyker with ten thousand years worth of information. We could use that information. Thus, we need the psyker's mind."

"We'll organize a raiding party and kidnap the-"

ZZAAAAAPPP

"I now have the psykers mind. She is very disturbed."

"Alright then, what about the body?"

"We'll find a use for it, throw it in the back of the rhino and let's get the fuck out of here before the other chapters notice we stole their battle barge."

>Nope, the few we have just hang out with the blacks
Yeeeah, about that:
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

How do you even stock it?

I guess this is true

Inside servitors that are vat grown. Put those servitors into machines that scan consciousness and project the memories and information into a computer that processes the important information you are looking for into a data slate.

I'm sure the Imperium has the technology to imprint the consciousness of another being into something to be viewed at a later date.

im from sweden, we have a fair amount of roma here in stockholm. but by all means, do that. might force our government to do good.

i mean i doubt you're a "leftist sjw" if you use that kind of language. t. leftist sjw

+1

but it's not meaningless. it has impact on the people seeing and using it. and yeah, it'd be nice if the casual homophobia got dropped too.

i don't know why you think tumblr and reddit are so much better. the only difference with reddit being user accountability and user-moderation

racism isn't natural. it's not a born behaviour. it's learned from ones society (and guess what, one way to stay in power is through segregation, and one of the categories to divide people up is by apperance)
>there is literally nothing wrong with it.
yikes

i think it turned out way more interesting

that doesn't mean that racism is good. the only way to better this world is through kindness and generosity

some people just need to be told that what they're doing is bad

what would say is the difference between racism and xenophobia?

"Why does your Blood Ravens army have an Ork Gargant painted with their colors?"

>im from sweden
Ok, now you're just memeing me, surely?

>im from sweden
You shouldn't waste your shitpost potential on Veeky Forums, there are other boards for that.

>xenophobia
"I don't like you and we will make sure you know it but I can tolerate you as long as you don't stir up shit"

>racism
"I don't like you and GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LAWN OR i'LL FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>racism isn't natural. it's not a born behaviour.
Not him but maybe it would have been better to describe this as a fear of the unknown, which is perfectly natural.
Ironically, if it's actually fear of the unknown then it would fall under xenophobia.

Du er veldig god buddy så du kan min (you)

We should deport all these things to France. Everyone is doing it lately.

An interesting example of that would be the China-S.Korea-Japan trio.
They are extremely racist toward each other and "just" very xenophobic against anyone outside of that trio.

Servitors can't have consciousness or they wouldn't be servitor.

>They are extremely racist toward each other
It's not racism, it's chauvinism you fucking retard, they are the same race.

>and "just" very xenophobic against anyone outside of that trio
Chinks love Westerners as long as they are not acting like retards. Spent a month in Japan, haven't encountered any xenophobia or hostility either.
If you go to their countries and disrespect their culture and start shit then they will obviously hate you, which is the normal reaction which is for some reason a taboo now in the West.

i would call the first example racism. the second example is just open (and definitely conscious) racism. and i don't think it's about "the unknown", they're clearly just people. i don't doubt it can be genuine fear, but it's a manufactured fear, made by the power that be (and, originally, the powers that have been). i'll make sure to check tomorrow if there have been studies on this.

isn't chauvinism an enhanced form of patriotism/nationalism? also, it can still be racism, since race is just an arbirtrary categorization (if we remove it from current sociocultural context).

i'm assuming you're white, and so there is nothing strange about you not experiencing much hostility towards you while in japan. there is no culturally ingrained anti-white sentiment in japan. globally, white people don't have a lot of negative stereotypes associated with them.

also my guy whats up with the slurs? i dont see why its necessary. it just makes you look bad

You are why Veeky Forums is described as declining.
Fuck off.

>It's not racism, it's chauvinism you fucking retard
For China and Japan, their relationship went from actual racism since WW2 to chauvinism currently.
For China and Korea, both Korea bent over for economical reason.
But both Korea still have a hateboner against Japan.

>they are the same race
So you are acknowledging the existence of race now? Don't act like racism between member of the same "race" never happened.

>Spent a month in Japan, haven't encountered any xenophobia or hostility either.
Of course they will treat you nicely, you're a fucking tourist.
Try actually living there.

>If you go to their countries and disrespect their culture and start shit then they will obviously hate you, which is the normal reaction
Yes, that's what I'm saying, xenophobia is standard everywhere in the world.

Nah, what I call racism is when you hate people just for existing. Just disliking them is not enough.

They even stole the technology to make Marines Primarch level too.

Wow he's almost as tall as Guilliman.

Not him but he's right.
While racial slurs are not that common on Veeky Forums, no one used to get triggered by those.

You type like a fag and your shit's all fucked. Go away

i guess that's a thing that makes conversations about race hard to have. racism to me is a set of social relations where minority invididuals experiences negative treatment because of their race, instead of any their traits as an individual.

again with the word "triggering". did you know the use of that word has made it more difficult for a lot of people suffering from ptsd to talk about their issues because they feel like the word itself is a joke? it doesn't even mean upset at this point. as soon as something gets a reaction, or someone calmly points out something someone else says it gets labeled as "triggered". even if it didn't have the aforementioned effect on people with ptsd it's still an incredibly unhelpful term that does nothing but drive a wedge in the conversation.

i am fag and my shit is probably fucked. i think i'll stay.
that being said, no u

Dude nobody gives a fuck. This isn't your blog. Just don't overreact to tier 1 shitposting and people won't fuck with you. Racist jokes have been a part of this website forever, they're one of the many things which keeps new users to a moderately manageable pace so that board culture can be maintained

Explain to me why we'd want more autists coming to this site.

This thread is useful for spotting all the non white newfags. Mods get in here and nuke it, moot will know his own from the list of the dead

>le reply to everyone man

i give a fuck. and no, it's not my blog, but i think it's healthy to talk about a forum and it's impact on it's users. i don't think i've particularly overreacted i just dont have anything better to do today lol
just because something has always been a part of something doesn't mean that it has to stay that way. i think the general mood of the entire board could improve if people would try to be more friendly towards each other. i don't understand why that's so controversial. if people come here to be angry at random people i'd suggest they seek therapy (not meant as an insult, i believe everyone should see a therapist from time to time). and i don't see why a board culture that consists mostly of low effort shit posts, "stat me" threads, and casual racism should be maintained. if people tried being a bit more open and genuine towards each other the vast majority here would have a better time.

Did not read

Jesus, nobody gives a fuck. Stop treating an anonymous imageboard like your blog

Basically you want something most people in this thread/board doesn't.
Democracy clearly isn't your thing, maybe you'd like autocracy better as you'll be able to enforce what you want.

autists? you mean people who aren't white and racist?

>hop in niggers, we're making those faggots on Veeky Forums great again

not even bait tho :(

it doesn't feel like you've read my posts (hint: im the one that writes too much).

honestly, doesn't feel like a lot of people here want to be part of a democracy considering a very important part of one is open discussion, and not a lot of people seem to want to engage with me, instead just telling me to shut up. but no, i'm personally not a fan of centralized authority, for the record.

that said, i don't want to force anything on anyone. i just think that many people here delibirately avoid criticism of their behaviour, instead of trying to self reflect. if you think encouraging critical thinking of indiviuals and social relations is wanting to remove other peoples freedom to act as they please then i don't feel like you have a particularly good grasp on what democracy means.

You're genuinely wasting your time here.
Everything you've said here has been said on this board before in one way or another, and on countless other boards.
If you think anything you say or do here will even remotely change the behaviour of the board at large, you're so naive it's not even funny.

People choose to be offended by things, that's the way it's always been. I'm autistic, I could get offended when the word "autist" is thrown at me, but I choose not to because this is a fucking anonymous imageboard and nothing anyone says has any lasting impact.

Yes, a lot of people don't use Veeky Forums because of it's reputation, that's not going to change because one board suddenly has a change of heart and starts being polite.
Yes, a lot of people are insulting, at least they're honest with their views instead of hiding behind a thin veneer of politeness.

>tl;dr, nothing will change, YOU won't change anything, give up now, do something productive with your day.

And now we wait...

I mean people who are retarded enough to think they can have any wider impact whatsoever on the behaviour of an anonymous Korean yak-posting board by saying "You're not very nice".

>Turkish_Embassy.jpg

not him, but I don't think it's a waste of time. I think this thread at least shows that not as many people are as accepting of casual racism on Veeky Forums as maybe a few years ago, at least on Veeky Forums. and if Veeky Forums did suddenly become polite and not racist, which let's be honest will never happen, but if it did I think more people would use Veeky Forums. the goal isn't to make Veeky Forums completely not edgy or anything though, just to speak out when someone says some racist shit, or homophobic shit or whatever

Why do you do this

We don't need more users. Large influxes of new users have continually ground this place down until it became a shade of its former self. In other words, fuck off we're full

>racism isn't natural. it's not a born behaviour. it's learned from ones society (and guess what, one way to stay in power is through segregation, and one of the categories to divide people up is by apperance)

Babies show racial bias as early as 6 months old.

In your previous post you wrote this
>if people come here to be angry at random people
That's your mistake, they may seems angry for you but most actually aren't despite the harsh language they may use.

>honestly, doesn't feel like a lot of people here want to be part of a democracy considering a very important part of one is open discussion, and not a lot of people seem to want to engage with me

Of course they don't, they are here to discuss their hobby in a relaxed manner, free from (almost) any filters, they don't give a shit about metastuff.

>i just think that many people here delibirately avoid criticism of their behaviour, instead of trying to self reflect
Obliviously people don't act like that IRL, they act like that here because it's fucking Veeky Forums and nobody used to care.

>if you think encouraging critical thinking of indiviuals and social relations
You only managed to encourage shitposting.

i know i'm wasting my time, but as i've said previously, i honestly don't have anything better to do. but just because something's been said before doesn't mean that it shouldn't be repeated. but it's true what you say that me hanging around this thread is not gonna have an effect of the board at large. that doesn't mean it's a pointless effort. i don't think i'm going to instantly change anyone's mind, but maybe down the road someone may have been affected. it doesn't feel likely, but i can hope.

i don't believe people choose to be offended. i do think that people can choose to speak up about things that do offend them, and that's probably gonna come out as a bit (or a lot) emotional.

i think people are misunderstanding what i would like for the board and this website. i'm not looking to make Veeky Forums mainstream or whatever. i'd just like discussions here to be a bit more useful and the shitposts to be more enjoyable

i'm not sure if you're implying that i'm being dishonest by being polite, or that everyone has to be rude or hurtful to be dishonest. that doesn't sound true to me. and if nothing else, trying to be polite instead of throwing around insults makes discussion flow better. that's something to aspire to, even if people's political opinions won't change.

and not to be bait-y, but i think you're tl;dr could be a reflection of your general worldview (but i might be wrong). of course nothing will change if just one person is trying to improve things, but change works like ripples. little by little, and grows. maybe that won't be the case for this board or website, but at worst it's at least someone trying to improve things, at best it'll bring positive change down the road.

and my day is over. my replies have been more intense this last hour (hours?), but i've had time to clean my entire apartment, study for university, and plan for my upcoming campaign.

feels a bit silly, but this improved my mood a bit. thanks

Why?

Veeky Forums is an anonymous image board, one of the reasons for this is so that people can speak freely without fear of being shouted down. That means you take the bad with the good, and honestly I prefer it as such.
I don't consider myself a racist in my day-to-day life, I have a fair few friends of differing nationalities that I met at Uni, and, in all honesty, all of them can take the occasional racial jab without needing any sort of safe space, and certainly without needing a keyboard warrior to stand up and fight battles on their behalf.

To reiterate what's already been said, this stuff is only offensive because people choose to be offended. To go posting on Veeky Forums, you need a thick skin, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially in a world where being politically correct seems to be increasingly more important than making any sort of valid point.

Do I think people should be polite and courteous to each other in person? Yes.
Do I believe people NEED to be polite and courteous to each other on an anonymous messaging board? Not necessarily.

>the only way to better this world is through kindness and generosity
And what do you do when you have to deal with someone who obliviously want to abuse your kindness and generosity?

if OP is a Colossal Faggot
You are a Titanic Faggot

kill yourself neofag

>What the fuck am I reading?
A bandage.

[Citation needed]

>That's your mistake[...]
people here seem to be more interested in getting into slapfights than discussion, which is what was on my mind aside from my personal disapprovement of the language.

>Of course they don't[...]
i think my reply above applies here too.

>Obliviously people don't act like that IRL[...]
i don't think people do mostly, never claimed what they acted like. and i think online behaviour is a reflection of personality. the only reason people who use slurs here and not irl is because they're afraid of the backlash.

>You only managed to encourage shitposting
shrug, probably

i don't think this question is particularly helpful. reactions and courses of action will differ between situations and contexts. kindness does not mean naivitey, and it doesn't mean endless chances.

Seriously, you’re the best troll I’ve seen in ages or an actual retard..

I’m a leftist gay hippie with dreads, an even i will tell you:

This is Veeky Forums, if you don’t like it you can shove it and fuck off you faggot sandnigger

You are wrong. My worldview is generally that people spend far too much time being offended about arbitrary things instead of just being productive. I believe that labels are only as offensive as you allow them to be, and I believe that there should be room for people to be rude and offensive in some capacity.

That's not the total sum of my world view, and I don't want to make a blogpost explaining every minute detail of what I believe and why. I'm sure you're very happy to have achieved so much in the past few hours, but in all honesty? I feel as though you're trying to come across as some sort of benign altruist to satisfy your own ego (but I might be wrong).

Ultimately, my point is that words are just that, and nothing more. I'd much rather that people speak as they want and just grow a thicker shell, instead of forcing a veil of politeness.

Just because it's anonymous doesn't mean you can't get called out for shit you say; it just means you don't have any kind of identity attached to what you say. The reason I want to call out racists like OP is because saying shit like this pushes away people who aren't white, aren't racist, or just don't want to have to put up with this kind of thing on whatever board they're on. Like you said right, you have to have thick skin to go posting on Veeky Forums. Why is that the case? Aren't we just here to talk about games? Why do we need to be racist too? Like, it's not that big of a deal; being called a nigger on Veeky Forums isn't really gonna ruin someone's day, but it's still just more shit you have to put up with to post here, more shit that gets in the way of discussing what you're actually here to discuss.

>[Citation needed]

nationalpost.com/news/world/obamas-viral-tweet-is-wrong-research-shows-babies-are-totally-racist

Stay on topic or you will be banned.

I’ve reported you for rules violation, random off topic discussion are not allowed, you’re spamming this thread and it’s annoying as fuck

what's up with you and the "veil of politeness"? do you seriously believe that being polite is always a facade?

i'm not gonna stop someone from being offensive or rude, people can do whatever they want i just think it's important to know /why/.

maybe i do try to come across as a benign altruist. if i should have a goal for myself, i feel like that's a commendable one. but i really just try to use language that communicates what i believe as clearly as possible, while allowing room for other people to express theirs, and that's very clashing with the culture here (and the internet in general).

and i don't agree that words are just words. words are a tool to get across ideas, and the words one uses reflects what a person is like.

and i guess i could turn the "thick skin" argument around. people in circles where they're free to act rude get incredibly upset when you point it out (i mean, i wouldn't still be posting in this thread if people weren't still replying to it).

+1

i've been going at this for hours. if i was gonna get banned i feel like i would've been by now. i was expecting the thread to be purged as soon as i derailed it.

how am i spamming? i'm trying to have an honest to god discussion. there are other threads, go be upset there.

>This is what burgers actually believe.